YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
The only thing what would make Jill enjoyable again is if she would turn to the "Dark Side" as all Gals should be because they are never that fucking boring after short amount of time. :ROFLMAO:
I have a faint hope for Jill mains that DPC intens for her character progression to include some jalepeño. You know get some of that when she blew up on Tyballs during the date. Her character needs some humor, temperament, spice and flavor. Even though I enjoy aspects of all the paths, Jill's naivete is at the point of being repellent because she's borderline childlike.

Luka doncic

Feb 28, 2021
I have a faint hope for Jill mains that DPC intens for her character progression to include some jalepeño. You know get some of that when she blew up on Tyballs during the date. Her character needs some humor, temperament, spice and flavor. Even though I enjoy aspects of all the paths, Jill's naivete is at the point of being repellent because she's borderline childlike.
Hey did you get s in party planning?

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
What do I have to do to not get rejected by Jade at the dinner? I have all stuff with her enabled and had sex all the times.

yongshan0306

Nov 23, 2021
Does anyone have a rank S in party planning?
yeah, it is actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it.
This mini game requires the needs for every diks to be fulfilled, but its impossible to satisfy every need in one playthrough. All you need to do to have a rank S is to make sure the total number of needs that aren't fulfilled is less than 8.

Reactions: VOYEUR and ffive

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
I'm on a side chicks playthrough and I have a task at the end of the Halloween party that tells me to talk to Lily and Nicole (after the cum-petition) and I seem them in the main party room but I can't click on them. Is this a bug?

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
As someone whos favorite Love Interest is Jill I'm surprised to see how many people dislike her or think she is boring, to me I think she's great I never gotten the vibes that she's boring maybe a bit sheltered and naïve but also think that's very cute of her part of her charm or maybe I'm just boring and like more grounded less intense characters what ever it might be I like Jill the most.

I still think that she is one of the characters in the game that has a a lot of potential for development which we already seen through the game I couldn't see Jill doing half of the thing she has done in ep 8 and 9 when we first met her back in the earlier chapters, slowly but surely she's coming out of her shell TurtleJill is the best Jill.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
After replaying the Josy&Maya route I can safely assume that DPC is going to break this threesome sooner or later, and it will depend on you. He almost always gives option to either complimeny Maya or Josy and rarely both, and the fact that those 2 are in odds with each other, meaning that each of them want MC(Alex) for their own.

The fun never stops with this game, keep going DPC.
Hopefully breaking up with Either Maya or Josy can be avoided. I especially hope that DPC won't go Acting Lessons on their asses.

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,

Can anyone please help me out with an issue. I downloaded the season 1-2 20gb from Gofile, but when I extract it there is a data error "movies_ep8.rpa"

The game doesn't open either.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hi All,

Can anyone please help me out with an issue. I downloaded the season 1-2 20gb from Gofile, but when I extract it there is a data error "movies_ep8.rpa"

The game doesn't open either.
You have problems when you try to extract the file from the rar or it was downloaded wrong or use another program like 7zip

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes