Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
I’m not sure getting to know characters over 8 episodes and 15+ hours of game play and then being asked to choose is a rushed decision. The choice was obviously going to have to happen eventually, perhaps he could have dragged it out for another episode or two and playing each path felt distinct enough. I guess if you’re only interested in one character then 3-4 hours of game after 7 months wouldn’t feel great.

I for one am glad a game/ story going into it’s fourth year of development doesn’t feel like it did in the first episode. The relationships have evolved and the story has developed. I can’t imagine anything more boring than after 8 episodes feeling like literally nothing you have done has mattered.

As for the free roam simulator business, I’d be truly surprised if we have another episode focussed around a single event. It’s possible episode 13 might be that way, so it has a similar feel to episode 5 and 9, but the Halloween party is something that was built up to for several episodes. Would have felt a bit flat IMO if it was Just one short free roam.

Any way I’ll leave it at that as we obviously disagree with each other.
It was rushed because after season 4 the game will extend too 2 more seasons and it was rushed because there still was so much story to told also I knew that we will have to choose at some point of the game. But not that soon if the game will be extended too 2 more seasons. That is a lot of content and lots of saves and like i said before i dont mind having lots of saves and its to be expected with games of this caliber is expected that number of saves increases almost when the game is about to finish not when is far to finish.
And the same thoughts goes to free roams i clearly dont mind them either but having to do them more than once just to get the same outcome with a diferent girls is annoying maybe the girl and the scene is different but it dosent erase that you need to the same process just to get the same goal at the end.

BigBang78

Jan 15, 2018
Hey guys !
I don't have any problem with seasons 1-2 but when I try to launch the 0.9.1 without any mod nothing happens and I get this after a while.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know what I could do to fix this ?

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Does anyone know for sure which scenes count specifically as "sex" scenes, for the Josy/Maya check, during the final part of 0.9?
Some seem a bit borderline to me, like Maya's 0.3 scene

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Hey guys !
I don't have any problem with seasons 1-2 but when I try to launch the 0.9.1 without any mod nothing happens and I get this after a while.
Does anyone know what I could do to fix this ?
I have no idea yet.
At what conditions does it occur? Always at the same moment?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
My main path is Others although I focus more on Quinn and Riona (main). With each episode it seems we get more LIs, in my opinion. I just hope we can get a full run with Rio at the end and a good one.
The "others" path is already branching in this episode. Its not possible anymore to fuck everybody. And even after the Lily/Nicole Threesome you have to decide for which girl your MC has more feelings.

I think the branching here will become even more clearer during season 3.

For some girls that will not mean anything. For example... Mel and Sarah or some other sidegirls. There is not much going on between them and the MC, besides a fuck here and there. Dont think this will change.

Riona, Nicole and Lily are more likely to become a Love Interest with a solo-ending at the End of the game. For riona something like that already was hinted after episode 7 and 8... and developed even further during ep 9. They dont fuck around in ep 9, but you can show her that you care for her and want something more along the road, and opened her mind for that too a little.

Nicole is clearly showing that she wants something serious someday. Lily deflected that, but its kinda obvious that she already likes the MC way more than she wants to show... she warns him not to fall for her, but you dont "warn" somebody if there arent already feelings involved.

Now its just the question what DPC has planned for them... maybe there is no soloending possible with one of them, cause her fate is already decided.

A full on Official-Girlfriend-Love-Path will not be a thing though... not like with current main-LIs. But i guess there will be some endings with a sidegirl... Nicole, Lily and Riona are already the "main"-sidegirls. All the others are way behind in screentime. So i think all three of them will get a unique ending depending on the choices made. Happyendings? Thats a whole other deal though.

If i had to bet... Nicole will get a solo-happyending if you want to be with her in the very end.

For Riona i sense a somewhat dark ending... not Acting Lessons dark, but maybe she will get setup by Quinn. Riona is already framed for the moneyloss by Quinn. The friendship between Quinn and Riona will end, the Question will be... can Riona get out of the whole thing clean, or will she take the blame for it and has to deal wit the consequences. Here might be the MC a helping hand again for her... i think you have to decide on which side the MC is in the end here, either for Quinn or riona. And MAYBE this can lead to a happy ending with Riona, but i dont think so... MC and Riona will not be a couple (yet i hope otherwise, Riona is my favorite sidegirl), but MC can help her in the end so she can leave the college happy on her own.

Lily and MC will not be a couple either... i think she has a very good reason to warn the MC not to fall for her. (no not the undercover cop bullshit, something else i dont know yet) Yeah she already has some feelings i think, but she knows that it will not work out. The reason for that is not known yet.

Anyways... i think at the end of Season 3 we will have to decide anothertime like we already did after episode 8. Its clear that we can lose or breakup with our already chosen girlfriend. Like we saw with Bella and Jill if we have feelings for both. IF you are on Bellas path at the end of ep 8 but still on Jills path... you can go for Jill (or better said she will go for the MC and fight) So there will be choices to make. And so for some girls out of the "others" path too. Here i think you have to make a choice for either Nicole, Lily, Riona or Quinn. Or you deny them all and go for a single-fuckaround-route again.

For other girls than that i dont see a somewhat route coming... not even Camilla. There werent enough serious scenes with her or other girls so far, and it is to late to establish something here i think. Fucking around, a little bit "like like" here and there maybe... but not more... no Girlfriend-material.

Of course... Zoey will get a full on Girlfriend route along the way. But that was of course obvious so i didnt really mentioned her in this post.

I sincerly hope there will be a good Riona Ending, but i have my doubts... a full-on Girlfriend route like we have already with the main-LIs, i dont think so... more like a "going after her and getting her in the very end" thing.

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
What the fuck is this shit?

Why am I suddenly playing a woman? Where is the protagonist? where are all the characters like josy, maya and co?

What are these completely stupid new minigames?

I'm totally lost I was expecting an update to a great game. Instead of this I get a completely new game, which comes across as a cruel, bad parody of the original.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I mean, what idiot installs a hidden camera in a storage room?
As mentioned by others, if the party who installed the camera, knew the DIKS, and was looking to acquire compromising photos of the DIKs, then it makes perfect sense. The storage room/ closet was a known fuck space. It was the perfect place to get the kinds of photos that were sent to the alphas.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Basically everytime I try to open the BeingADIK.exe it just doesn't open and I get this error after a while.
Sorry, have no idea.
Have you finished Interlude and do you have saves at the end of it?
Have you exported save files from Season 2?

I downloaded 0.9, started playing it, and after a day updated it to 0.9.1 - if you have nothing to lose you can try to do the same (in case there is an issue in starting 0.9.1).
Alternatively, you can back up all your BaDIK save files (both locations), delete them and try from there (only if you know what you are doing).

I've never heard with infinite loop error in RenPy games during a game start.

BigBang78

Jan 15, 2018
Sorry, have no idea.
Have you finished Interlude and do you have saves at the end of it?
Have you exported save files from Season 2?

I downloaded 0.9, started playing it, and after a day updated it to 0.9.1 - if you have nothing to lose you can try to do the same (in case there is an issue in starting 0.9.1).
Alternatively, you can back up all your BaDIK save files (both locations), delete them and try from there (only if you know what you are doing).

I've never heard with infinite loop error in RenPy games during a game start.
No worries, thanks for trying !
I haven't played the interlude yet.
Not sure what you mean with exported, but when playing Season 2 I made saves at the end as it was prompted.
I guess I could try that, no idea where I could find 0.9 though.

EDIT : Nevermind, i don't know what happened but I tried to launch 0.9.1 32bits (I'm on 64bits) out of despair and it launched instantly.
Then I successfully managed to open the 64bits.

Reactions: ddf

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

Why am I suddenly playing a woman? Where is the protagonist? where are all the characters like josy, maya and co?

I'm totally lost I was expecting an update to a great game. Instead of this I get a completely new game, which comes across as a cruel, bad parody of the original.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Fire detectors work with batteries and make an audible sound when the batteries run out.

The camera thing is strange. If you use a hidden camera, it shouldn't flash red or otherwise draw attention to itself when the batteries run down. Somehow the meaning of hidden gets lost then.

What might also be worth considering is that the was accessed via wireless to connect to a receiving station. In EP5 I think Leon had said so Derek would have to press a certain flashing button on the drone for the MC's cell phone to connect to the drone.

That in turn would mean so that the camera was not installed until the party, because otherwise the connection would have already existed. Who was that coming from the direction of the Moose Lounge when Quinn and Vinny ran into each other at the aquarium? Lily.

Lily is there with her friends. Rose has a great costume on. A sexy police costume. But why would Lily put on a camera? That doesn't mean she's an undercover cop, but she's spying on something or someone, and probably for the madame. This in turn generates a question? What is the real name of the Madame?

If I were to guess, I would guess Helen, the mother of Maya and Derek. Why? Josy said so all three of them have a mother situation that Maya now has a chance to say it. Maya mentioned again so she trusts the MC but was very uncomfortable talking about her mother. We only learn so she loves her mother and that her name is Helen. But the ghost (ninja) says in the argument with Derek so he would fuck his mother. Well, if Maya's mother is the Madame, the Madame would also be Derek's mother and the Madame fucks for money.

Maya is afraid to lose the MC if he would find out that her mother is working as a prostitute and stripper. That's why Maya trusts the MC in EP7 so he won't fuck her mother and in EP9 she trusts the MC so he won't run away like a snowflake again when he finds out what Maya's real mother does for a living.

The reason the Madame has the MC watching her is simple. Maya is a delicate little plant and Helen wants to go out of her way to make sure her daughter doesn't get a horny dog.
very little is said about Maya and Derek's mother but I don't see Patrick being married to a whore that would be pretty damn fucking diarrhea shit crazy turn. Josy says they all have mommy issue's so I kinda of think Helen hates Maya. Someone told Maya your not the daughter I wanted she told MC to forget that but didn't say who said that, maybe that was Helen not Patrick

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Yes you are totally lost, there is a interlude and then there is the new update, but you should had known that its call reading don't be a Becky

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
very little is said about Maya and Derek's mother but I don't see Patrick being married to a whore that would be pretty damn fucking diarrhea shit crazy turn.
Actually I think it could work... Not that I believe Madame is Maya's mom in the slightest, but if I were to make it work in my head, it could be a situation where Patrick doesn't know she moonlights as a stripper to cope with a joyless marriage or something.

Reactions: Darkwen

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

My guess is that you are playing the Interlude before the start of episode 9, it was an update that was released to introduce Zoey, while we were waiting for episode 9. It's ok, you only got to play it once, then any other play though after that you'll be able to skip it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes