TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Isn't that supposed to be the Burke situation? The affair she had with Burke? Jade talks about it. I rather believe that burke is the person she is talking about other than Jill.
I don't think Burke ever got in Bella's pants, Jade goes on about his obsession of trying to get Bella and tells the MC that she knows that Burke fucked Cathy, her best friend.

Reactions: Meushi and shazba

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Yes, but only one choice at the end that appears to have any impact in the later season from how it seems to be setup currently: whether Zoey is a DIK or CHICK.
All the choices in Interludes determines DIK or CHICK status. Just if you skip it on later runs do you make a one choice determination.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Why would Vinny be interested in making the HOTs choose sides (DIK or ALPHA)? He's not in college anymore.

Unlikely Vinny would be looking in a bookshelf for the black box. No he wanted the DIK laptop because that is probably connected to the camera(s) because it recorded or would record something during the party.

What's weird is the power outage. That's because it's before Vinny gets to the DIK Mansion and Vinny had no way of knowing that there was a power outage. That's why he wanted to get to the laptop to get rid of evidence so he could be in the mansion.

But why the bookshelf? I don't think Vinny was looking for anything, but left something behind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ashley probably plays a role in that she goes back to Derek because Anthony definitely fucked Arieth. Who knows who the father will be. On my run through (MJ) I don't know.
I agree with most things of what you said. And it was something I was talking about with the same person you are replying. He insists that everything vinny has done so far is because he wants to expand his business and take Quinn's out of the business.
What I see is the same as you, just with a different perspective.
In my mind he is also after the DIKs for a reason that we don't know yet and it is nothing related to the drug business. Anything people say in here so far is speculation.

He can either have a grudge with the diks and try to mess up with their lives or he must still be using the DIK's house with some purpose. MC being in the house have messed up with his plans drastically. I don't think he was there waiting for MC, but since MC seems to be everywhere to mess up with his plans, he decided he'd scare him off and try to "teach him a lesson". Specially because MC decided to confront him (Either if telling him to leave or by punching him). I won't create theories as most people do, but from everyone who has been creating stuff, at least you have a better view of the situation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I don't think Burke ever got in Bella's pants, Jade goes on about his obsession of trying to get Bella and tells the MC that she knows that Burke fucked Cathy, her best friend.
Well I don't know. Maybe he did when she had drunk alcohol, it doesn't necessarily means he were into her pants, but maybe they make out and stuff and got caught by Jade before going further?. I feel like something happened between them. I don't think Jade's suspicions are for no reason. She was right about the younger girls he messes with, and she also had suspicions with Bella, and bella mentions regretting doing something with someone, I don't think it is Jill, and Jade-Cathy-Burke are the other friends she has.

Reactions: forthewins
Dec 21, 2017
I'm on a side chicks playthrough and I have a task at the end of the Halloween party that tells me to talk to Lily and Nicole (after the cum-petition) and I seem them in the main party room but I can't click on them. Is this a bug?
I've got this bug as well but also can't talk to Quinn even though they are both in my Optional Tasks

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Tell me, plz, is there any impact in the last episode depending on what character we made Zoe in the interlude?

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Tell me, plz, is there any impact in the last episode depending on what character we made Zoe in the interlude?
either being a good girl as showcased in eps.9
or return to being a bad girl like Quinn in the next episode.
And, it will depend on the choices you make during the escape arc.
so let's wait.

Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
either being a good girl as showcased in eps.9
or return to being a bad girl like Quinn in the next episode.
And, it will depend on the choices you make during the escape arc.
so let's wait.
The soft Quinn of episode 9 is quite similar to Zoe from the interlude

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Gotta say the last episode was a massive disappointment compared to what it usually is. Really loved the Zoey and Josy outfits though.
I understand, In freeroom I'm tired of running around to everyone just to chat about some bullshit. There used to be more events and quests at parties that made sense.

Reactions: sabishiiryuu

sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018
On a side note. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has constantly thought of Lily as Jeanette Voerman from Vampire: Bloodlines, right? My opinion of Lily being inspired by her became even more certain with the last ep's makeup. The resemblance is just too much.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
On a side note. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has constantly thought of Lily as Jeanette Voerman from Vampire: Bloodlines, right? My opinion of Lily being inspired by her became even more certain with the last ep's makeup. The resemblance is just too much.
Why not Harley Quin? She was a psychiatrist in Arkham Asylum.... Jeannette Voerman owns nightclub "the asylum"'...
Quite possibly Jeannette Voerman is based on Harley Quin...

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes