LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
Man this game is so addicting. No matter what I'm playing I always find my way back to playing this.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
BTW, sexy bee costume is awesome :cool:
This is a huge irony, Jill is at the bottom of my LI list, but I like this Jill more.
Agreed. Maybe it's intentional. You've already rejected in her shell Jill, so now you see a different side of Jill that you may be interested in.

Also part of the reason Jill looks better in that Bee Costume is that it covers part of her face. :ROFLMAO:

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
I've tried a lot of different ways to get Leon to win and the only way that worked for me was nominating Elena.
Leon also wins if you nominate Derek. I personally just tried my favorites: Riona, Lily, and Derek. Someone in this thread said there's one other person that loses too, but I forget who it was. One of the more side characters.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Leon also wins if you nominate Derek. I personally just tried my favorites: Riona, Lily, and Derek. Someone in this thread said there's one other person that loses too, but I forget who it was. One of the more side characters.
LOL I forgot you could nominate Derek. He's off in the movie room face down ass up drunk off his tits and I forgot all about him after my first playthrough.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There's no explicit sexual tension between Bella and Jill. Their relationship is closer to big sister / little sister. If you thought they'd be into threesomes, you haven't figured them out yet. Josy and Maya are a 'throuple' with MC. Bella and Jill will likely be a 'triangle' with MC if both were pursued - to disastrous end.
Somebody wasn't paying attention when Bella and Jill were sharing the bed.
There wasn't 'explicit' sexual tension in that scene. We don't yet know what that conversation was about. 'It won't happen again' could mean lots of things.
most likely Jill dry hump Bella like when MC stayed with Jill after the fight with Chad
All things being equal the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. And DPC is not a deep writer. There's well over a 90% chance that Jill and Bella had an affair and that's why she's not with her husband anymore.
Nothing about their other interactions supports the idea they had an affair.

When Bella recommends MC to Jill "to date, or whatever", Jill expresses surprise and Bella says "well, you're a woman - stranger things have happened". That conversation would be quite different IMO if Bella and Jill had a sexual history, though the wording is a bit ... odd.
I'm with Jimayo on this one. The scene when they are in bed together in episode 5:

Jill: "Is something wrong?"​
Bella: "No. Nothing's wrong."​
Jill: "If you say so."​
Jill: "It's not gonna happen again."​
Bella: "..."​
Bella: "I thought we had an understanding."​
Jill: "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."​
Bella: "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."​
Jill: "Wow..."​
Jill: "Fine! But I wasn't though."​
Jill: "And it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch."​
Bella: "Can we just sleep?"​
Jill: "I'll take the couch instead."​
Bella: "You don't have to do that."​
Jill: "..."​

That, coupled with Bella's thoughts earlier in episode 3:

Bella: "(Married women don't fool around with young students.)"​
Bella: "(...)"​
Bella: "(They aren't intimate with friends either...)"​
Bella: "(But that...that was different!)"​
Bella: "(It doesn't matter... I've stopped it.)"​
Bella: "(Please, James... Forgive me.)"​
Bella: "(Please, just come home again...)"​
Bella: "(It's been long enough now.)"​

Who else could Bella be talking about regarding being intimate with friends? Cathy? Jade? I don't think so. And straight into "Please, James... Forgive me." Who else if not Jill did she do something that upset James? :unsure:

Sure it's not explicitly obvious, but there are certainly significant hints.

No, which is why I said I think it incriminates Burke as he would have access to the cameras, as for the installation, he could have told Rusty that new legislation requires the installation of smoke detectors in frat houses, he's been able to get them so he'd happily install them for him.
That is not the simplest explanation. That is a convulated explanation to support the theory you've already decided is true. The simplest explanation is that someone who live in the mansion installed them.
The only DIK that seems even remotely like he would betray them is Nick. He is Vinny's stooge, that seems clear, but I think he is being manipulated, and he's not directly intending to harm the DIKs.

His guilt over the trashing of Jacob's paintings is obvious. His directly reaching out to the mc to see what he can do to help with the mansion's repairs is clear. He was somehow unwittingly involved in the mansion trashing and he's totally realised it and wants to make amends.

So I don't see him as someone that would go around installing security cameras for Vinny.

The rest of the DIKs, I can't see it at all.

Therefore to me, Burke is the only other likely candidate. because he's obviously slimy enough, but who knows his motives... :unsure:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I must be like the rain man of Triple Tile. I got to round 141 and instead of getting a dollar I got a message from Dr Pink Cake that I was the first player to reach round 100(?) and I am getting something special sent to me? This has to be something preset in the game for a special render or something right? Because I'm not high enough to believe that DPK is actually keeping track of user scores on this minigame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've figured out what the special award is. I feel like the dad in "A Christmas Story" when he got the leg lamp.

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Thought I'd jump in here real quick to give New Year's wishes (still Jan. 1 in CST), and I just wanted to say this about my latest playthrough:

Guitar scenes in BaDIK up to this point? Pretty great. Several of them fairly touching.

But this??

At a frat party???

I gave my love a cherry 1.jpg

I gave my love a cherry 2.gif

Oh. Almost forgot.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MAGGOTS!

Happy New Year.gif

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I must be like the rain man of Triple Tile. I got to round 141 and instead of getting a dollar I got a message from Dr Pink Cake that I was the first player to reach round 100(?) and I am getting something special sent to me? This has to be something preset in the game for a special render or something right? Because I'm not high enough to believe that DPK is actually keeping track of user scores on this minigame.

The MC is the first one to get that far on the minigame ingame. That's what you get for +100 levels. You now have a trophy on the desk.

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
I am using an un-modded 9.1, I start before the Halloween party when Tommy is talking to the other DIK, after a couple of clicks into conversation the completely crashes and closes. What can I do.

Reactions: feihongimzs

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
oh man, now on my next playthrough i am going to have to actively try for that 100 score on triple tile. dammit.. think i got to about 60 once then got bored and then made it end quickly.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You had many times along the way to stop things with jade and not go further. And even in the kitchen you can choose not to fuck her. Just keep rejecting her. You already fucked her, just be a dick now lol. Women are all like this when they get rejected and she likes to feel as if she is on control, but she isn't. DPC isn't a top tier best seller writer, but he gives you plenty of oportunities to make your decisions and if at some point you didn't like how he wrote something, go back and replay the game avoiding that kind of situation.

I fucked her in the kitchen in my main gameplay because I wanted to, but I also have a gameplay where she and I never had a sexual encounter and she doesn't bother MC at the dinner.
Not complaining really, don't get me wrong, I LOVE THE GAME... played most of the routes I know of. I would still like to do Jade, but the game gives you a choice on some paths, meet Jade, or meet someone else... which I hate. Should be an option to phone her at least and make the date another day which would be reasonable. But to have her flip out on you and blame you when she hit on YOU... even that doesn't bother me so much as that I am not given the option to either A: take her bullshit and kiss her ass or B: Tell her off... could even be a C: Apologize and reignite your affair... but to have her treat you like it is ALL YOUR FAULT when clearly she started it all and have your character just stand there while his dick shrivels up? I did find that annoying. Same with the MC not giving Tommy a shot in the head for the bullshit Vinny put you through.

Again, LOVE LOVE LOVE this game... but I do see areas where it could be improved... be nice to see the MC grow a new set of balls and quit taking some of the bullshit, but maybe that will come later... I can hope. Good game otherwise, seriously, the good FAR outweighs the bad (no game is perfect and I have yet to create anything better myself, so...).

I should try your suggestion and have no sexual encounter but... I simply don't have that sort of superhuman willpower!!! The little head takes over my thinking at that point! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DanMotta and Zorad

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I'm with Jimayo on this one. The scene when they are in bed together in episode 5:

Jill: "Is something wrong?"​
Bella: "No. Nothing's wrong."​
Jill: "If you say so."​
Jill: "It's not gonna happen again."​
Bella: "I thought we had an understanding."​
Jill: "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."​
Bella: "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."​
Jill: "Wow..."​
Jill: "Fine! But I wasn't though."​
Jill: "And it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch."​
Bella: "Can we just sleep?"​
Jill: "I'll take the couch instead."​
Bella: "You don't have to do that."​
Jill: "..."​

That, coupled with Bella's thoughts earlier in episode 3:

Bella: "(Married women don't fool around with young students.)"​
Bella: "(...)"​
Bella: "(They aren't intimate with friends either...)"​
Bella: "(But that...that was different!)"​
Bella: "(It doesn't matter... I've stopped it.)"​
Bella: "(Please, James... Forgive me.)"​
Bella: "(Please, just come home again...)"​
Bella: "(It's been long enough now.)"​

Who else could Bella be talking about regarding being intimate with friends? Cathy? Jade? I don't think so. And straight into "Please, James... Forgive me." Who else if not Jill did she do something that upset James? :unsure:

Sure it's not explicitly obvious, but there are certainly significant hints.

The only DIK that seems even remotely like he would betray them is Nick. He is Vinny's stooge, that seems clear, but I think he is being manipulated, and he's not directly intending to harm the DIKs.

His guilt over the trashing of Jacob's paintings is obvious. His directly reaching out to the mc to see what he can do to help with the mansion's repairs is clear. He was somehow unwittingly involved in the mansion trashing and he's totally realised it and wants to make amends.

So I don't see him as someone that would go around installing security cameras for Vinny.

The rest of the DIKs, I can't see it at all.

Therefore to me, Burke is the only other likely candidate. because he's obviously slimy enough, but who knows his motives... :unsure:
I don't disagree that the text may imply an incident between Bella and Jill. But even Bella says 'that was different!' - the sleep humping theory seems a likely explanation; however, there are no indications of any prior intimate relationship between these two. In fact, it seems like their mutual understanding was to simply acknowledge that it happened and to otherwise forget about it - that arrangement makes sense for a one-time or otherwise rare occurrence, but not for anything deeper.

Neither Bella nor Jill has shown any bisexual leanings as far as I can see.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't disagree that the text may imply an incident between Bella and Jill. But even Bella says 'that was different!' - the sleep humping theory seems a likely explanation; however, there are no indications of any prior intimate relationship between these two. In fact, it seems like their mutual understanding was to simply acknowledge that it happened and to otherwise forget about it - that arrangement makes sense for a one-time or otherwise rare occurrence, but not for anything deeper.

Neither Bella nor Jill has shown any bisexual leanings as far as I can see.
A girl humping you in your sleep isn't what I'd call being "intimate with friends ", that's just a really embarrassing situation (unless you're a pervert in an AVN, then you just go with it :sneaky:).

And "intimate" could just mean "cosy", but in the context of Bella's thoughts, I'm gonna go with, at a bare minimum, making out with a friend.

For Bella to also say, "I've stopped it" doesn't sound like it was a one-time incident. And to suggest it "was different" does indicate it wasn't considered (at least in Bella's mind) as having an affair, but two girls taking their close friendship to the next level, exploring each other more physically could be what we're talking about.

Plus why would she be asking for James' forgiveness if we're talking about Jill humping Bella in her sleep. Something consensual and inappropriate happened a number of times between Bella and someone before James found out and Bella stopped it, but too late to save her marriage.

All speculation of course, but not completely off the table.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Wow. The amount of sticking your head up your ass this post takes is pathetic. You should be embarrassed. I said someone who lives there. Rusty and tommy aren't the only ones who have lived there. The simplest explanation is that a DIK installed them not Burke. Jesus fucking christ.
Either Leon, Jimmy or Nick is the culprit of all the trouble in DIK.

sthabacook

Jul 6, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year!
I wanted to start the Ep 1-2 again and found a "new" mod from Sancho in the download list. In the past "scrappy" mod was shared uploaded here. Is it no longer trustable or bug?

Thanks
ST

Reactions: IkarusWestwood
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes