..........t

Aug 24, 2022
I liked the part when Nicole gives Lily the middle finger while sucking mc's dick. It was funny. Also, I think the DPC wrote her dialogue in a way that it implied Nicole never went to college or she wasn't like those type of people.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
/
I'm wriggedy wrecked. Do you know how easy it is to get angry when you're right fucked? Combine that with the amount of time I spent on the gamefaqs politic board and you'd entirely understand why willful stupidity pisses me right off.
Shazba is right. Your motivation and why you get angry easily doesn't matter, if you treat people like Dawe with this behaviour you will most likely get permanently banned from this thread (you can get banned for less)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, it surprises me that the crowd voted for Jill if MC nominated her.
View attachment 2280351
a girl dressed as a banana is funny, and among the (rather mediocre) costumes around, the childishness of the banana costume stands out more than the laziness of the costumes of Camilla, Sage and Nicole, or the 3 nurses...

Nicole's is so anonymous that when the preview came out you couldn't even tell it was a costume....

tg

May 1, 2017
It's not even sure if he was looking for something at all, deposited it or just wanted to make a mess. But it is interesting what kind of books were lying on the floor and on one book there is a tiger. A clear reference to Vinny.

Just open the spoiler
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9742371
Someone else already hinted that he was probably looking for the black box. And since it hasn't been used yet, but looks like some kind of lockbox, it makes sense that it's the thing Vinny was looking for. That gets me excited to see what's inside.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
a girl dressed as a banana is funny, and among the (rather mediocre) costumes around, the childishness of the banana costume stands out more than the laziness of the costumes of Camilla, Sage and Nicole, or the 3 nurses...

Nicole's is so anonymous that when the preview came out you couldn't even tell it was a costume....
Sage's costume was especially disappointing, I was expecting something like a sexy fox, but I got a schoolgirl from a sex shop. It's hot, but not for Halloween.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Leon also wins if you nominate Derek. I personally just tried my favorites: Riona, Lily, and Derek. Someone in this thread said there's one other person that loses too, but I forget who it was. One of the more side characters.
I think that neither Sarah or Melanie can win.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
C: Apologize and reignite your affair... but to have her treat you like it is ALL YOUR FAULT when clearly she started it all and have your character just stand there while his dick shrivels up? I did find that annoying.
Tbf it is quite realistic if my own personal experiences are anything to go by. A significant portion of the women I’ve rejected basically explode with vileness when they’ve been told that it’s over/ not going anywhere. A lot of women aren’t used to being rejected in the same way that comes natural in life for most dudes. Everything is on you because clearly when a person isn’t used to rejection, you’re dismissal stands out, which means you must be wrong/cruel etc. That’s a pretty good way to depict the baseline bitterness of a woman being scorned, at least IMO.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
You don't read, do you? no one is talking about his obssession with MC but with the diks lol. I think I said that twice. and you still talk about MC.

But ok enough with this discussion, Not even worth it.
Sorry i'm giving you that impression, but i assure you i've read it all. You can read back this conversation and you'll see my answers strictly replying the post before and clear to the point. At one point you even quoted me twice, one quote from my answer to Dalli, that was strictly about Vinnie's behavior towards specifically MC alone.

As for Vinnie's motive to all his actions, i'll summon it up clearly...

You think his motive is a grudge towards the Diks, he even carries a gun and his behavior is although irrational, a good possibility, since we know the villain of Acting Lessons was like that.

I think his motive is drugs trade, carrying a gun is more likely in that trade and since economics is what drives him, it's a rational motive. Furthermore we don't need to look for hints outside this game...

I can agree with you he might have some scores to settle with at least some of the Diks, but we only really know from the game that he and Tommy don't get along. We also know Vinnie has no problem selling drugs to Tommy...
Or better : economic reasons seem to matter more than his grudge towards Tommy....
We also know from the game Vinnie has scores to settle with the Jocks and with Quinn....

Most of this i said in my post answering your post that specifically was about Vinnie's grudge against the Diks.
I was under the impression that was sufficient and did not assume we were still discussing that.

Reactions: shazba

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
MC is a progressive person. He does not divide people by social status and field of activity.
Well, he seems oblivious about everything and everybody. He does not divide because he's not aware of anything.

He isn't that smart, too. If you chose Bella you will know that she tells him that his exams didn't go that well.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
That, coupled with Bella's thoughts earlier in episode 3:

Bella: "(Married women don't fool around with young students.)"​
Bella: "(...)"​
Bella: "(They aren't intimate with friends either...)"​
Bella: "(But that...that was different!)"​
Bella: "(It doesn't matter... I've stopped it.)"​
Bella: "(Please, James... Forgive me.)"​
Bella: "(Please, just come home again...)"​
Bella: "(It's been long enough now.)"​

Who else could Bella be talking about regarding being intimate with friends? Cathy? Jade? I don't think so. And straight into "Please, James... Forgive me." Who else if not Jill did she do something that upset James? :unsure:

Sure it's not explicitly obvious, but there are certainly significant hints.
Isn't that supposed to be the Burke situation? The affair she had with Burke? Jade talks about it. I rather believe that burke is the person she is talking about other than Jill.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes