Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
There wasn't 'explicit' sexual tension in that scene. We don't yet know what that conversation was about. 'It won't happen again' could mean lots of things.
All things being equal the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. And DPC is not a deep writer. There's well over a 90% chance that Jill and Bella had an affair and that's why she's not with her husband anymore.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
All things being equal the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. And DPC is not a deep writer. There's well over a 90% chance that Jill and Bella had an affair and that's why she's not with her husband anymore.
Nothing about their other interactions supports the idea they had an affair.

When Bella recommends MC to Jill "to date, or whatever", Jill expresses surprise and Bella says "well, you're a woman - stranger things have happened". That conversation would be quite different IMO if Bella and Jill had a sexual history, though the wording is a bit ... odd.

Reactions: Chill1853

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
The question I want to ask is this: What are gonna be those parties? Christmas is gonna be one for sure. But are we gonna have thanksgiving before that? Are we gonna have new years or maybe jump to Saint Valentines to end the season in a romantic mood?
In the US, college students usually spend Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years at home with their families. Very few students are around campuses at those times of year.

Especially Christmas / New Years. My school didn't even allow people to stay in the dorms at that time of year as it's a full break between semesters. Thanksgiving is usually a week off but you're allowed to stay if you want. But I'd say less than 10% of students do. Mostly international students.

Though frats throw parties all the freaking time. They don't need a special occasion.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
People appear to be overthinking Vinny being in Fuckface's room linking it to the black box and hidden camera. Occam's Razor states that the simplest answer is usually correct, we see Vinny attempting to get into the safe but the combinations been changed, we then see him hanging around other partygoers where he probably hears that Fuckface helped plan the party. We then see him looking through books, probably looking for a note of some kind. Simplest answer is that Vinny is looking for the new combination of the safe hoping Rusty wrote it down for Fuckface or Fuckface made a note of it himself.

As for the hidden camera, as I've mentioned previously the camera looks more like a security camera than a spycam. Security cameras are probably used quite extensively at the university and someone in charge of procurement could probably order a few more than necessary for personal use without raising any suspicions, so my money is still on Burke being the one spying and causing problems for the frats.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
As for the hidden camera, as I've mentioned previously the camera looks more like a security camera than a spycam. Security cameras are probably used quite extensively at the university and someone in charge of procurement could probably order a few more than necessary for personal use without raising any suspicions, so my money is still on Burke being the one spying and causing problems for the frats.
Except this isn't university property, frat houses are owned by the frat's themselves. And do you really see rusty and tommy installing security cams?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I deleted what I said because I wrote something wrong, when I say skip, I mean hit the botton skip and don't pay attention.
It's important in that it gives context to Zoey's situation since MC's perspective on it is incomplete. But yes, it is skippable after you've played through it at least once. The next time you import a season 2 save into season 3, the game will give you the option to skip it.

Reactions: underoath27

wnbapanties

Jan 2, 2023
There's no explicit sexual tension between Bella and Jill. Their relationship is closer to big sister / little sister. If you thought they'd be into threesomes, you haven't figured them out yet. Josy and Maya are a 'throuple' with MC. Bella and Jill will likely be a 'triangle' with MC if both were pursued - to disastrous end.
Yeah, I don't get any sexual tension from Bella and Jill either. I don't think there will be a threesome in the future with those two, not like how Josy and Maya are.

Perhaps you could potentially share, but I don't think they would be kissing each other. I don't get the vibe from them and I don't see any build up in the writing that will make me believe in that yet.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
It's important in that it gives context to Zoey's situation since MC's perspective on it is incomplete. But yes, it is skippable after you've played through it at least once. The next time you import a season 2 save into season 3, the game will give you the option to skip it.
Ahh, the girl is Zoey? First MC's girlfriend, right? Got it. Well, I guess I will play then. Does it have choices?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Except this isn't university property, frat houses are owned by the frat's themselves. And do you really see rusty and tommy installing security cams?
No, which is why I said I think it incriminates Burke as he would have access to the cameras, as for the installation, he could have told Rusty that new legislation requires the installation of smoke detectors in frat houses, he's been able to get them so he'd happily install them for him.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
No, which is why I said I think it incriminates Burke as he would have access to the cameras, as for the installation, he could have told Rusty that new legislation requires the installation of smoke detectors in frat houses, he's been able to get them so he'd happily install them for him.
That is not the simplest explanation. That is a convulated explanation to support the theory you've already decided is true. The simplest explanation is that someone who live in the mansion installed them.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So I was just saving a game and I noticed the little "on" for minigames. Can I assume the only time to turn them off is before you start, and what all "mini games" are included? If I can avoid some of this it might actually be worth starting over, would that include the home repair and party planning type stuff?

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
This episode, I found a few of the sides (Rio included) more interesting to the story than Sage (who I have really liked in the past). Sage has turned into an average side due to sub-par writing (Ep8 and Ep9) of what should be a really in-depth character/story.
Interesting, I almost had the complete opposite experience. It felt like spending a great time with a happy girlfriend during the best of times. I found newly in love, happy go lucky Sage to be really endearing during the episode.

Reactions: Zorad

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So I was just saving a game and I noticed the little "on" for minigames. Can I assume the only time to turn them off is before you start, and what all "mini games" are included? If I can avoid some of this it might actually be worth starting over, would that include the home repair and party planning type stuff?
Yup, if you don't turn them off at the start, you'll have to play all the mini games or download the cheat mod and turn them off, but that could screw up your saves.

Dec 21, 2021
I know this was mentioned in this thread but I can't find it via search: what are the requirements for the Quinn "path" to get the best reaction at the end of Episode 9? I saw conflicting information on who MC could fuck and was trying to see if there's a clear path now.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That is not the simplest explanation. That is a convulated explanation to support the theory you've already decided is true. The simplest explanation is that someone who live in the mansion installed them.
But as you say neither Rusty or Tommy would install hidden security cameras in the house, so that explanation is not simple it's just wrong. So you need to look for the next simplest explanation. You then look for someone who would have access to that type of camera, a spycam off the internet would be easier for Vinny/Quinn or any other suspect to source than a security camera. Burke is the suspect most likely to be able to source security cameras of that style.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes