felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes you can. You lose CHICK points and Jill RP points but it doesn't close the path, as long as other choices keep you in at least NEUTRAL affinity then you can still get with Jill. Likewise you can still be a manwhore and take the restaurant offer, fuck all the sidegirls, keep a relationship with the throuple, Sage and even Bella until ep 8 and still end up with Jill.

Literally all that you are kept out from by the Jill path is scenes with Quinn (including threesome with Sage) but you're kept out of that by the throuple too.

I don't like Jill, I especially don't like Banana Jill but I just don't see the point of lying about what can and can't be done on a route.
It is actually even simpler, to be with Jill you have to do 3 things:
-kiss her at every opportunity
-don't have an affinity DIK
-go to the fucking picnic

just these 3 things.

Jill doesn't care about what you do with Quinn, if anything it's the other way around. but considering it happens 5 minutes before the final choice if you were interested in Jill it's a small loss.

indirectly of costs the threesome with Nicole and Sandy, but it's not a choice, it's an obligation (why would that be? bah)

Reactions: forthewins

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
That's way more crazy then becoming a stalker after one lapdance, even DPC knows that really is too much...
Being there for the reason to teach him something when you don't even know him is crazy as can be...
I mean. have you played AL? You talking about stalker and crazy as if it is something DPC wouldn't write about. Then you say the black box certainly has the storage for the cameras... Isn't that something crazy and stalker like behavior? He walking with a gun. We all know he is a criminal, but bring the gun to the college and pulling it to a student, just shows he isn't well mentally. Then the talk about teaching the guy a lesson (as if he is the boss running the frat) and that he is one of the founders, means he didn't get over it yet, he didn't move on. Specially because even if you don't choose "fight him" he still pulls the gun to unnarmed MC.

Based on things that DPC uses to write, that we have evidence, because we've seen it and it was already written by DPC, everything that's happening now is just another case of what happened in AL.

I don't think DPC will kill anyone this time though. After all, he already made MC aware of Vinny.

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
First of all, happy new year people!.

Well I liked the updated, yeah its a lot of free roams but I like those cause I decide who i want to talk first etc.

Then regarding the plot, if there are really 2 more seasons left, I think the decision in chapter 8 was made too soon. Only being able to have a relationship/sex with one of the girls in 2 seasons ( 2 in the case of Josy and Maya ) is boring, let's be honest, too many things happen to want more or at least that's how I see it. For example, I've played 3 runs, one with Josy and Maya, one with Sage and one "solo" and I'm missing Jill and Bella that I've played them but not finished yet and I think the most fun to watch is definitely the solo one , still seeing the possibility of threesomes in Sage's route or adding one more girl in J/M's route xd.

Another point... I guess many of you here have played your PTs having broken up with J/M in chapter 4, well I guess you will agree with me that in this chapter it becomes much more evident that their relationship without the MC is not working well and that Josy is without a doubt the one who feels his loss and not being in a relationship with him the most. And this also shows it if you were with them ( like me ) and on a route with Sage for example, you have to break up with them during the halloween party , Josy runs away crying and you never hear from her again until the end where she is crying in her bed alone, while Maya accepts it and gives you a hug.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I used to disagree with this, and I love the story still, but I do have to agree a little bit with this comment. I wanted the option to tell Jade off in her kitchen. She acts like it was all your fault that she hit on you and stroked your dick in her class. I was thinking that I would be warning her to chill out or I'll be informing her husband (who already knows anyhow) about what she did with me and perhaps the school as well. She has NO hold over the MC at all as she is the one who hit on you. So that bugged me. I dislike how these games make it so all relationship options are off if you miss ONE date with someone. Jade isn't exactly into faithful relationships now is she? But... just a game... and I agree about Vinny. I would have liked to give Tommy a shot in the head and tell him that in the future, he'll get even more if his asshole friends bother me again.
You had many times along the way to stop things with jade and not go further. And even in the kitchen you can choose not to fuck her. Just keep rejecting her. You already fucked her, just be a dick now lol. Women are all like this when they get rejected and she likes to feel as if she is on control, but she isn't. DPC isn't a top tier best seller writer, but he gives you plenty of oportunities to make your decisions and if at some point you didn't like how he wrote something, go back and replay the game avoiding that kind of situation.

I fucked her in the kitchen in my main gameplay because I wanted to, but I also have a gameplay where she and I never had a sexual encounter and she doesn't bother MC at the dinner.

Reactions: cuterabbit

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So, how does one unlock all the Jill renders in Ep.9? I played through the episode multiple times on pretty much all paths but they never unlocked?!

Reactions: crugh2112

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I mean. have you played AL? You talking about stalker and crazy as if it is something DPC wouldn't write about. Then you say the black box certainly has the storage for the cameras... Isn't that something crazy and stalker like behavior? He walking with a gun. We all know he is a criminal, but bring the gun to the college and pull it to a student, just shows he isn't well mentally talking about teaching the guy a lesson (as if he is the boss) and that he is one of the founders, means he didn't get over it yet, he didn't move on. Specially because even if you don't choose "fight him" he still pulls the gun to unnarmed MC.

Based on things that DPC uses to write, that we have evidence because we've seen it and it was already written by DPC, everything that's happening now is just another case of what happened in AL.

I don't think DPC will kill anyone this time though. After all, he already MC aware of Vinny.
I played AL yeah, Leah was obsessed yeah, nothing new in VN world, yandere is yandere right?
Vinnie is by no means a yandere, he has no reason to focus on MC in that way, like none at all, he may have heard of him but never even met him, only reason that would validate such an obsession for MC would be if Vinnie was a paranoid schizophrenic in psychotic state but he does not show any of the signs belonging to the clinical picture of that....

The camera is needed for blackmailing purposes, we've seen Chad and Dawe receiving letters with photo's... That's nothing to do with stalking the MC.... MC even got into a fight as a result of it, and no it is impossible Vinnie blackmailed Chad expecting that result. Vinnie has a reason to be in the Dik mansion but it's not MC.... MC just happens to walk in on Vinnie...

We know last party money was taken from the safe, this party we see Vinnie trying to open the safe....
Last party Cathy's cluck was the distraction, this party the power shutdown was the distraction....
Last party the laptop was found in the library, this party Vinnie is looking for something there...
There's a photo of Jacob having sex with Arieth in the same room Derek finds a hidden camera....
Vinnie used to be in the Diks, he has inside knowledge, so we established he has opportunity, we know he was there the second party, and we know he has a motive.... Taking over Quinn's share of the market....

Reactions: rothfuss

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
And yeah..I get an error when I try to end with Lily/Nicole or Melanie/Sarah.. dont know why

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
So, how does one unlock all the Jill renders in Ep.9? I played through the episode multiple times on pretty much all paths but they never unlocked?!
Use Universal Renpy Mod, search for all of the variables containing ep9_card then change all of their values to true :cool:

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
Was planing to continue the story but there's too much to do just to keep playing, all this import special save and s***... I give it up

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes