KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Vinnie wants to move into the B&R market, it's that easy.
I think Vinny doesn't really need B&R market so much. He wants to discredit Quinn in front of Buddy. To show that she is incompetent. Quinn claims her father's legacy, that is, a position in this shitty little business. But that's what Vinny wants, too.

Reactions: John Ness

Desiderius

Jul 9, 2020
This does not work for me. I am able to get the key in the freezer. But I think it has to do with the scrappy mod because I get in front of the jars the same text but no key. And when I click the cage I don't get the arrow up.

It is very, very ridiculous to protect your game against cheating this way.
Did you go back and read the poster again? You have to read it a second time to be able to access the slime jars and cage (you can access the freezer from the start).

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Divide and conquer..... Quinn's market is selling weed to the Diks, growth hormones to the Jocks, non prescript medicines to the nerds, and she tried to start selling cocaine to the Preps... She recently started selling to the Pink Rose ladies too but her main market is B&R...

The Preps cancelled the deal, perhaps because Rich's grandma died or he found another supplier...
The Jocks cancelled the deal, after Chad's fight with MC they fear they will be investigated....
Quinn got robbed and started selling at double the price.... That forced Tommy to buy his drugs from Vinnie...
Only good thing is Quinn now sells to Lily /Pink Roses...

Vinnie wants to move into the B&R market, it's that easy.
We know Quinn wants to expand the restaurant, Riona had her doubts, she thought they had a good thing going...
Their argument made clear Quinn wants to grow, why would she limit that to just the restaurant?
There's a war for profits between Vinnie and Quinn.... The more Vinnie can disrupt Quinn's trade the easier he can take it over..
I doubt that. From what we know Vinnie makes way more cash than Quinn and he serves a different clientele, likely harder drugs which are also more profitable. So i don't think he would go to such lengths just for selling a bit of weed and medicines in college.

That's also why i don't think Vinnie has anything to do with the cameras.
Sure he never liked Tommy but thats petty much all we know, we have no clue if Tommy or the DIK's had anything to do with him being expelled, from what we saw of him, he could just as well have beat up someone or caught with drugs etc.
Therefore, I am not convinced of revenge either.

And we only see him interested in the college after Quinn was stealing his customers from the pink rose.
Imo him showing up at the party was more of warning for Quinn to not fuck with him and getting some cash from the safe, after all he knows Rusty is loaded.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah. what the hell DPC, that bee costume was sexy as fuck..but a banana? really? seriously? after the annoyance of doing the Jill path with all the fun you cannot have to get with her, then you pull that outta yer ass.

mdwolf15

May 8, 2017
anyone know why the scene with bella and jill dressed as the bee would keep repeating trying to talk to sage but i get this scene and it loops

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
On steam, on the latest news, and it's stated: "Season 3 is now 33% complete"

So, that must mean that he's viewing Zoey's intermission episode as one of the four that should be in S3. It would only be 33% if there's two more episodes to deliver from here, and so is the numbering going to differ from the expected 12, down to 11, and he's just roll with it (not four episodes per season, but whatever he wants now).

How do people view it?
For me 33% represents 1 episode + a little extra (interlude).
Episode 10 finished = 50%
Episode 11 finished = 75%
Episode 12 finished = 100% and season 3 ready to be released on steam.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I think Vinny doesn't really need B&R market so much. He wants to discredit Quinn in front of Buddy. To show that she is incompetent. Quinn claims her father's legacy, that is, a position in this shitty little business. But that's what Vinny wants, too.
Vinnie's actions are rarely on screen, but there's only Quinn and Vinnie just below Buddy.... Buddy couldn't care less if Quinn or Vinnie sells more, they both buy from him.... So if not Vinnie, who is that player Quinn keeps "playing chess" against?

I doubt that. From what we know Vinnie makes way more cash than Quinn and he serves a different clientele, likely harder drugs which are also more profitable. So i don't think he would go to such lengths just for selling a bit of weed and medicines in college.

That's also why i don't think Vinnie has anything to do with the cameras.
Sure he never liked Tommy but thats petty much all we know, we have no clue if Tommy or the DIK's had anything to do with him being expelled, from what we saw of him, he could just as well have beat up someone or caught with drugs etc.
Therefore, I am not convinced of revenge either.

And we only see him interested in the college after Quinn was stealing his customers from the pink rose.
Imo him showing up at the party was more of warning for Quinn to not fuck with him and getting some cash from the safe, after all he knows Rusty is loaded.
Both Vinnie and Queen are little guys.... they work for Buddy, if Vinnie was big like you think he is, he would be running shit like Buddy does... (hell... even Buddy is a small fish lol, big fish sell kilo's.... )

Apr 10, 2022
To this I'd only add. He isn't even a chick in his relationship with Jill, he is a pussy lol. Can't understand why he has to be like this to be in a relationship with her.
We got another brother talking out of his ass again. Remind me what you are not allowed to do on Jill's route? Do you even know?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
For example, you can't punch Tybalt in the insolent face.
Yes you can. You lose CHICK points and Jill RP points but it doesn't close the path, as long as other choices keep you in at least NEUTRAL affinity then you can still get with Jill. Likewise you can still be a manwhore and take the restaurant offer, fuck all the sidegirls, keep a relationship with the throuple, Sage and even Bella until ep 8 and still end up with Jill.

Literally all that you are kept out from by the Jill path is scenes with Quinn (including threesome with Sage) but you're kept out of that by the throuple too.

I don't like Jill, I especially don't like Banana Jill but I just don't see the point of lying about what can and can't be done on a route.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
After taking Bella to the library, my modded harem game is forcing me to end the night with either Maya and Josy or Sarah and Mel. The tasklist says I could also pick Lily and Nicole but they're nowhere in the house. Characters like Sage or Quinn aren't even around or on the list, Bella is in the main party room and unclickable (not on the tasklist, same with Jill. Then regardless of who I pick I wake up with Jill?

I mean, it seems like the harem is still working that I can pick Maya/Josy and still somehow wake up with Jill so I'm keeping a save and hoping for the best. But if anybody has a work around to make sure all of the options are actually there let me know.

Otherwise if I go in the mod and force a Bella path as that's who I'm truly trying to get, when I end the free roam I break up with Maya and Josy and Bella spends the night.
OK, I use mods, and that's fine - I'm not someone to put moral judgement on using a game how you want to use it. But if you have a problem with the way the mod is working, talk about it on the mod thread. The one is busy enough.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes