vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't think so it's as simple as you write it. Vinny has not even said or implied that he wants to get involved in B&R's business. He only said so that the Pink Rose Girls would stop buying from him.

Furthermore, we know from Buddy so Vinny is more successful than Quinn. So he doesn't need to expand his sales to B&R at all.

No, I think Vinny's visit to the DIK Mansion was for other reasons and not that 4 Pink Rose Girls don't buy from him anymore.
Vinnie not saying anything is meaningless, actions speak louder than words...

VInnie being more succesfull then Quinn is nice for him but best take out the competion first, next step is taking out and replacing Buddy.... Selling stuff for other people is really not the most profitable way.... Get people to do the running for you.

Vinnie went to the Dik mansion to get something from the safe and to get something from MC room.... The girls just happened to be there.... Vinnie may have heard from Nick about the MC but he meets MC first time in his room....
Why would Vinnie want to teach somebody he doesn't even know?

snax23

May 12, 2020
Will there not be a version that allows a full playthrough? The save transfer thing is kind of annoying to mess around with a lot of different routes, I feel.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Will there not be a version that allows a full playthrough? The save transfer thing is kind of annoying to mess around with a lot of different routes, I feel.
There won't be. But on the first page there are saves for many routes. You can change your name in the phone app at the first free-roam.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Vinnie not saying anything is meaningless, actions speak louder than words...

VInnie being more succesfull then Quinn is nice for him but best take out the competion first, next step is taking out and replacing Buddy.... Selling stuff for other people is really not the most profitable way.... Get people to do the running for you.

Vinnie went to the Dik mansion to get something from the safe and to get something from MC room.... The girls just happened to be there.... Vinnie may have heard from Nick about the MC but he meets MC first time in his room....
Why would Vinnie want to teach somebody he doesn't even know?
That is the thing. I think Vinny has been observing the house. As I said before he holds some grudge. He left the college. He certainly have a grudge against the diks, but I would be more specific and say he has a grudge about Rusty and Tommy who are also the frat's founders. I wont create theories on what it is.

People created a theory about Nick. I haven't seen Nick doing anything wrong yet. So this is an old theory that people keep going on with only because his room was the only room that wasn't trashed.

I am pretty sure he is around oberserving the college, but specially Quinn and the dicks. Reason why Riona feels someone is watching her. And since MC have been around all of them, and have already fought for them and he saw that MC has some skills he came to show his fangs, but wasn't even enough of a man to deal with MC without a gun.

He wanted to mess up the party again and wanted to mess up with the diks life, he couldn't do that since the safe was "safe" this time.
So I think he just took it to the room of the guy who took his room and the guy who has created changes in the mansion, and has been actually running things in the mansion and as tommy said: "He is very successful on everything he does". Reason why Vinny decided to brag about being one of the founders.
Ofc Vinny is pissed he isn't getting his way around anymore and he knows MC is the reason behind it.

On my point of view, he is feeling threatened reason why he decided to scare MC off, but he just made MC aware of him.

These observations above is only taking in consideration things that have happened in the game so far, without putting any ideas or creating theories in things that no one has seen.

The same goes to Quinn's business. People are reading so much into it. Quinn is just a drug dealer and sometimes a sex worker, we don't know how much she does, because since she is the one in charge of running the money for "tuition", she doesn't exactly have to have sex for money unless she wants to (I think she chose to deal drugs specifically to not have to do sex for money, but that doesn't exclude her since she have done a restaurant meal for MC and could have done the same for others as well). We already know she loves to be in charge of things.

Last edited:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
That is the point. DPC spends a lot of time putting hints everywhere. Creating different situations, different face expressions to everything that happen based on the decisions you make. He wants people to spend hours, days, replaying the game to get all these bits that he leaves around his game. WHen you do only one playthrough, you change the game from a game of choices to kinectic game. He wants your decisions to matter.

Remember that DPC isn't creating his game for F95 forum. He is creating this game for gamers, specially people in platafforms such as steam, that are people who pays to play the game. And on steam, if you search for a game of "choice" you gonna find a lot of good games and his game will be between them. I am pretty sure he wants to be recognized and wants people who spend money on his game to feel as if it was worth it.

There are around 10k games where you can play all paths in one in this forum, he wants his game to be different. And reason why it is the only game on this entire forum with 10k plus comments on its thread.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Why wouldn't Vinny know the MC? Okay, they never met in person, but at least 3 DIKs have contact with Vinny. Nick, Rusty, and in the end, Tommy.
If you only heard a few stories from at most 3 people, but never met a guy, you simply don't know the guy....
And then having the need to start teaching this person something?
That's way more crazy then becoming a stalker after one lapdance, even DPC knows that really is too much...

That is the thing. I think Vinny has been observing the house. As I said before he holds some grudge. He left the college. He certainly have a grudge against the diks, but I would be more specific and say he has a grudge about Rusty and Tommy who are also the frat's founders. I wont create theories on what it is.
Vinnie dropped out of college, he now sells drugs, one of his direct competitors is Quinn... Taking her out is good for his business because he can take over her piece of the pie... Getting back at the Diks doesn't earn him anything...
The guy carries a gun to a college party, of course his only goal is expanding his drug trade... Vinny and Tommy don't like each other, but Vinnie has no problems selling drugs to Tommy... Also i don't think Vinnie has anything personal with Rusty, apart from Rusty not liking drugs him and Vinnie got along fine...

Of course Vinnie has been watching the Dik mansion, he's been stealing from the safe and making photo's there to blackmail people.... He probably wrecked the place too.... Got Quinn robbed... Blackmailed the Jocks.... He's making Quinn's life hard. Most likely he already has some guys running for him, he is carrying a gun for a reason....

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Really? Well, then I was wrong. I apologize for spreading false information.
You weren't wrong. Or at least, I can't find a single render in the game files of a scene between them. It's a lot of renders, but I don't think I missed anything.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
You weren't wrong. Or at least, I can't find a single render in the game files of a scene between them. It's a lot of renders, but I don't think I missed anything.
Scene between who? They stated that you can't punch Tybalt if you're on the Jill path, that is wrong.

Reactions: hawk784563

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It's not crazy though, because Vinny was in college at the same time as Tommy and Rusty etc. and therefore knows Chad. For example, if Vinny heard from Nick the story of Chad and the MC, Vinny will automatically be more cautious about the MC.:rolleyes:
Being cautious about the MC when you're in his room when you shouldn't even be at the party is not crazy.
Being there for the reason to teach him something when you don't even know him is crazy as can be...

Vinnie was at the party to get money from the safe and that didn't work out. The only reason why he could have been in the MC room is that mysterious black box. The only reason he might want that box is since it is the storage of the photo's taken by the camera in Derek's room....

At least by what we know so far. But making speculations about speculations just doesn't work.
There is no clear reason why Vinnie would have a problem with MC and no reason to go looking for him in his room, you don't go looking for people during a party in their room. He shut the power to get every Dik busy elsewhere.
Further more, you walked past him several times, when he was waiting in the hallway next to Jamie's garden....

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes