utiola

Mar 10, 2020
I have started a relationship with Isabella, does anybody know flirting/touching/cheating with HOTs in this episode cause any heartbreaking trouble in future?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I have started a relationship with Isabella, does anybody know flirting/touching/cheating with HOTs in this episode cause any heartbreaking trouble in future?
No one knows the future.
But using something called logic and considering there is a variable that tracks and increase everytime a MC in a official relationship do something he shouldn't with others girls, the most probably answer is yes.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Vinny is very cunning. Surely he will come up with something, and will be able to occupy this promising segment of the market.
The Vinny thing should perhaps be seen in a different context. The smart person is Quinn. She plays chess with Vinny and Tommy, just like her father Rox taught her.

She takes away Vinny's customers. Vinny doesn't do anything about it at first because he needs Quinn. Quinn knows this and feels relatively safe. What does Vinny need Quinn for? To frame Tommy or expose him. Therefore, Quinn reconciles with Tommy to lull him into a deceptive sense of security.

Reactions: mnotwoke

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Not sure about Thanksgiving or Christmas as those would be family holidays and most of them will go home for those. Maybe end of term big parties or just smaller weekly parties, but with the MC having to choose a route to follow, big parties might not be so prevalent for the storyline in future.
Yeah, agree. Thanksgiving and Christmas do not lend themselves to college parties. Like you stated end of term might have a big party or an occasional weekend, but not every week. Also, here in the States homecoming is big party time at school, but B&R doesn't seem to have a football team.

Desiderius

Jul 9, 2020
I don't think so. I think the more the story moves forward the less you will see Jocks, Ashley and Arieth. Didn't you see? Chad never appeared in ep. 9.

Their role has ended. Now it's Vinny & Burke's time.
The jocks and nerds relationship values still exist. I feel like the fraternities are going to need to work together or against each other at some point. This is still a College Film AVN.

Reactions: VOYEUR

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
No one knows the future.
But using something called logic and considering there is a variable that tracks and increase everytime a MC in a official relationship do something he shouldn't with others girls, the most probably answer is yes.
Bella's path has, by far, the most opportunities for negative consequences of actions:
  • Beat up Troy
  • Insult cafeteria food (making a joke as a CHICK to Sage)
  • Punch Tybalt
  • Go for it with Cathy (a consequence of using Swyper)
  • Hit Tybalt with tennis balls
  • etc.
In the near future, I expect more to come back to bite MC due to:
  • Various Rooster interactions (Bella is obviously monitoring these)
  • Jade
  • Nora
  • etc.
This makes it a fairly narrow path to tread, which is likely by design. Only the dedicated MC that is willing to water her friggin plants can save her from whatever darkness lies ahead.

Reactions: utiola

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The main person of the prostitution for tuition scam has not been seen yet. Priscilla is going to be slowly introduced within season 3 and then will be the major antagonist of season 4.

Reactions: Desiderius

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
The Haunted House quick guide:

1. go back to the door with the paper and read it.
2. Go to the jars and pick the green one.
3. Go to the cage, then press the up arrow, then press the up button to find the key.
4. Go to the headboard, open it, look on the side you see numbers press it, and then you have the code for the freezer. Open it to get the key.
5. Then go the door with three locks and then you're done.

This does not work for me. I am able to get the key in the freezer. But I think it has to do with the scrappy mod because I get in front of the jars the same text but no key. And when I click the cage I don't get the arrow up.

It is very, very ridiculous to protect your game against cheating this way.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
:love:Scrappy mod is the only thing that could make this game truly enjoyable for me, :BootyTime:original game update makes MC either a simp or wimp multiplied x 6.55. I'm enjoying the free roam events, though I would have loved to kick Vinny the poop in his nuts more :cool: .
I used to disagree with this, and I love the story still, but I do have to agree a little bit with this comment. I wanted the option to tell Jade off in her kitchen. She acts like it was all your fault that she hit on you and stroked your dick in her class. I was thinking that I would be warning her to chill out or I'll be informing her husband (who already knows anyhow) about what she did with me and perhaps the school as well. She has NO hold over the MC at all as she is the one who hit on you. So that bugged me. I dislike how these games make it so all relationship options are off if you miss ONE date with someone. Jade isn't exactly into faithful relationships now is she? But... just a game... and I agree about Vinny. I would have liked to give Tommy a shot in the head and tell him that in the future, he'll get even more if his asshole friends bother me again.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
To this I'd only add. He isn't even a chick in his relationship with Jill, he is a pussy lol. Can't understand why he has to be like this to be in a relationship with her.
I had a theory before Episode 9. It was that the MC on Jill's route would help her open up and get out of the shell. How wrong I was! It turned out just the opposite, Jill still needs save space and moreover, she pulls Tremolo into this swamp!
Conversely, Jill changes into a more interesting and better side if she doesn't date Tremolo! Crazy, but true:
jillparty.JPG
normaljill.JPG
7678789.JPG
BTW, sexy bee costume is awesome :cool:
This is a huge irony, Jill is at the bottom of my LI list, but I like this Jill more.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Why would Vinny be interested in making the HOTs choose sides (DIK or ALPHA)? He's not in college anymore.
Divide and conquer..... Quinn's market is selling weed to the Diks, growth hormones to the Jocks, non prescript medicines to the nerds, and she tried to start selling cocaine to the Preps... She recently started selling to the Pink Rose ladies too but her main market is B&R...

The Preps cancelled the deal, perhaps because Rich's grandma died or he found another supplier...
The Jocks cancelled the deal, after Chad's fight with MC they fear they will be investigated....
Quinn got robbed and started selling at double the price.... That forced Tommy to buy his drugs from Vinnie...
Only good thing is Quinn now sells to Lily /Pink Roses...

Vinnie wants to move into the B&R market, it's that easy.
We know Quinn wants to expand the restaurant, Riona had her doubts, she thought they had a good thing going...
Their argument made clear Quinn wants to grow, why would she limit that to just the restaurant?
There's a war for profits between Vinnie and Quinn.... The more Vinnie can disrupt Quinn's trade the easier he can take it over..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes