felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The main goal of Episode 9 was to combine the routes of the main and side girls in one big event, to close MC's story arc from Season 2. A big Halloween party was the best option. I don't know why you say everything is the same. I played Episode 9 about 10 times with different starting conditions and always got something new.
the fact of having to replay it several times to see all the content does not seem to me to be a great novelty, and the need to do MANY runs is almost exclusively due to the great decision of the eighth chapter

then if this really is the best solution I am very worried, because it will mean that in each chapter we will have to invent a big event that justifies the presence of all or almost all the characters

but above all I don't understand which arc would have closed? there's the declaration to Maya and Josy that had been guiltily postponed from chapter eight and the only 'subplot' that is closed, in part, is the eventual clash between Bella and Jill. everything else is still there.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
the fact of having to replay it several times to see all the content does not seem to me to be a great novelty, and the need to do MANY runs is almost exclusively due to the great decision of the eighth chapter

then if this really is the best solution I am very worried, because it will mean that in each chapter we will have to invent a big event that justifies the presence of all or almost all the characters

but above all I don't understand which arc would have closed? there's the declaration to Maya and Josy that had been guiltily postponed from chapter eight and the only 'subplot' that is closed, in part, is the eventual clash between Bella and Jill. everything else is still there.
I doubt that such a big event will be in every episode, repeating this in Episode 10 will speak of a lack of creative imagination and it will turn into another FIFA from EA. Such episodes should be one-time, no more than one per season, I would even say that they should be smaller, taking no more than half the time of the episode. In the game design, the change of scenery is important.
Episode 9 closes the Tremolo arc - that's it. The MC is determined by answering the question "Who am I?" and "Who do I want to be with?". Here we see the summing up of this result and on each route we see the consequences of the choice of our girlfriend. Or if you didn't choose at all. For some reason, many people forget about it.
This reminds me of Episode 5, which closed the Season 1 story arc - joining the fraternity.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I doubt that such a big event will be in every episode, repeating this in Episode 10 will speak of a lack of creative imagination and it will turn into another FIFA from EA. Such episodes should be one-time, no more than one per season, I would even say that they should be smaller, taking no more than half the time of the episode. In the game design, the change of scenery is important.
Episode 9 closes the Tremolo arc - that's it. The MC is determined by answering the question "Who am I?" and "Who do I want to be with?". Here we see the summing up of this result and on each route we see the consequences of the choice of our girlfriend. Or if you didn't choose at all. For some reason, many people forget about it.
This reminds me of Episode 5, which closed the Season 1 story arc - joining the fraternity.
MC had theoretically decided who he wanted to be with in the chapter before, and apart from Maya and Josy to whom it had not been possible to communicate his decision (but who were the only ones with whom there was already an official relationship at least between them), with the others everything was already defined.
besides M+J there were two other situations, optional, pending: the triangle with Bella and Jill, which we can't say in any way solved, so towards them Mc evidently doesn't know who to be with, and the triangle with Sage and Jade, also not solved at all and postponed.
then of course relationships consolidate, develop, but the arc of the big decision was already concluded (or never..)

then that Mc now knows who he is... I don't know... I don't think so

we see the consequences from chapter to chapter, of course we saw them in 9, but we'll see them also in 10, in 11 ....

chapter 5, which isn't one of my favourites anyway, closed the hells week arc for real with Derek and MC becoming DIks for all intents and purposes, and also set the stakes for the whole second season for M+J and consequently for the other LIs, as well as giving the premises for the main narrative cue of the chapter (Tybalt's blackmail)

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
On steam, on the latest news, and it's stated: "Season 3 is now 33% complete"

So, that must mean that he's viewing Zoey's intermission episode as one of the four that should be in S3. It would only be 33% if there's two more episodes to deliver from here, and so is the numbering going to differ from the expected 12, down to 11, and he's just roll with it (not four episodes per season, but whatever he wants now).

How do people view it?
When DPC said that it threw A LOT of people off because the output is one third. But the math is simple, he treats the interlude as 0.5, so we are done 1.5/4.5 = 33%

Try it in a calculator, it's 0.33 repeated.

tg

May 1, 2017
When DPC said that it threw A LOT of people off because the output is one third. But the math is simple, he treats the interlude as 0.5, so we are done 1.5/4.5 = 33%

Try it in a calculator, it's 0.33 repeated.
I see. Thanks. Math works out.

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
I expect a party in every episode for season 3, otherwise spending all that time on the minigame planner won't make much sense (unless it's here to stay until the end of the game). Hopefully it will just be one freeroam per episode though. I wouldn't mind freeroams taking longer if they were a little more unique each run, but it got beyond tedious in my 8 runs (now 9 thanks to breaking the Quinn and Lily runs). Going forward, I might stop doing every run for girls I don't care about if it continues to be this tedious. It took me a week to get through them all.

Also, does anybody expect Dawg to attempt suicide due to the baby news (or at least leave school)? That hanging skeleton in the Alpha jacket might be some foreshadowing on what's to come.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
I view it as this... your math is shitty ^^ (well DPCs math is too at this topic, but not as far off as yours) If it would be like you said, we were at 50% now, not 33%.

So... no even DPC doesnt count the interlude as a full episode. There are still 3 episodes coming for season 3, like the season before we get 4 full episodes, but now the interlude on top, if you want to say it like that.

I would go with this math here... Interlude counts about 12%, episode 9 22%.... so 66% left, each eisode count as 22%... and we have the 100%.

Of course its not really a percentage-math-thing here. But yeah... its more like that... anyways, at the end... we have interlude + 4 episodes. Thats what DPC meant that we are at 33% of season 3, cause 3 full episodes are left. He could have called it a little better to be precise... but... *shrugs* And yeah its officially confirmed that we get 4 full episodes plus the intelrude in the end... so dont worry the interlude dont cut the season short.
Don't put too much trust in that kind of calculation. Because, I think eps 9 is only about 10-15% of the whole story in season 3.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
MC had theoretically decided who he wanted to be with in the chapter before, and apart from Maya and Josy to whom it had not been possible to communicate his decision (but who were the only ones with whom there was already an official relationship at least between them), with the others everything was already defined.
besides M+J there were two other situations, optional, pending: the triangle with Bella and Jill, which we can't say in any way solved, so towards them Mc evidently doesn't know who to be with, and the triangle with Sage and Jade, also not solved at all and postponed.
then of course relationships consolidate, develop, but the arc of the big decision was already concluded (or never..)

we see the consequences from chapter to chapter, of course we saw them in 9, but we'll see them also in 10, in 11 ....

chapter 5, which isn't one of my favourites anyway, closed the hells week arc for real with Derek and MC becoming DIks for all intents and purposes, and also set the stakes for the whole second season for M+J and consequently for the other LIs, as well as giving the premises for the main narrative cue of the chapter (Tybalt's blackmail)
Triangles with Bella and Jill and also Sage/Jade are very optional if your MC misbehaved. And I think that this shit will start to open up towards the end of Season 3, and maybe in the fourth. Thinking back to Acting Lessons, the DPC will have some insane drama towards the end - and as much as we'd like to, it's going to be a very long wait. Some may not live to see that day.
Episode 9 shows the beginning of a relationship with your LI and the potential problems that may come up. In addition to the problems you mentioned, it's also: Sage's anger issues and her reluctance to talk about early childhood, which gives mysteries, it just does not give me peace of mind why she reacted to the question about her biological mother in such a way.
Hints of problems Trouple, which can go to madness.
A humiliating relationship for a man with Jill (this is my personal point of view) and a bumpy route with Bella. The MC, who chose Others, torments himself with philosophical reflections "did I do the right thing" and is sad alone in his room, although he can get any pussy.
Here we agree on one thing: the MC does not know what he wants on the route of others.
As for Episode 5, don't forget that he presented the biggest challenge for the player for the entire Season 2: DIK's mansion is destroyed and you have to deal with this problem. The start of the new season introduces the "major challenge". From my point of view, such a main challenge that opened Episode 9 for the whole season - Vinny. This is a fucking problem. This thug can bring a lot of trouble to DIK's, MC and those he cares about. He has turned into a dangerous criminal and you can tell from his behavior whether he can use this gun. I think he can. Vinny, according to DIK's, was always fucked in the head and had no brakes.

EunBi

Nov 15, 2018
damn, she's disappointed. i hope dpc make her or lily as one of the main LI in the future since there are three unknown slots (one of them is probably zoey in the future) on the reward app of mc's mobile. i have single path save ready HAHA

View attachment 2277605
Agreed. This way, we'd also get way more screen time of her.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
damn, she's disappointed. i hope dpc make her or lily as one of the main LI in the future since there are three unknown slots (one of them is probably zoey in the future) on the reward app of mc's mobile. i have single path save ready HAHA
Yea its hard to choose who the other 2 would be, I agree Zoey is probably one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then you have Quinn, Riona and Nicole all who aren't int he reward tab but I have a save for all 3 where I felt like I set myself up for them if they become one of the later LIs

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
After playing this since April and multiple times.

I realized my favorite main girl romances is between Sage & Jill.

I always seen Sage & Jill counterpart to each other in

I been saying this chapter felt like playing Chapter 5 tbh.

I mean the long free roams, and you pretty much kick starts Lilly path, Riona, Cam, path. I do agree that ep.5 did end Season 1 arc. While season 2 arc really started in ep.6 while, it's clear to me that Chapter 10 will be starting season 3 arc especially the relationship arcs each ending pretty much shows this.

Maya/Josy: Tommy knows about the relationship now, wonder how they going to explain it to him.

Jill: MC revealed her to be his girlfriend and Rusty feels some time of way about it.

Bella: Nick caught them kissing

Sage: Pretty much letting her freakier side and let DIKs know she's here to stay but....if you had affair with Jade showed the DIKs. Well let's just say they figured out you slept with Sage & her mom which funny but stressful because they know how fucked MC is. I can see John Boy talking to MC about it.

Lily: Warning not to fall for her

Nicole: Wanting to date

and clearly something with the Vivens later on if you choose to sleep in your bed alone.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, after I played ep. 9 I started a fresh gameplay from ep. 1.

NOW I'm totally sure that Alphas didn't trash DIK's mansion.

Vinny did it - that's why Nick's room was spared. Same with Cathy's cluck: it was Vinny.

Reason why: feud with Tommy and Quinn.

Anyway, I don't think he put the hidden cameras in the mansion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So, the shock has finally worn off - the shock of thinking that the free roam was over and it was time for the story to commence, only to have the episode fucking end! - Yeah, that shock. Anyway, like I said, it's worn off now, and I'm thinking, still not a fan of the massive motherfucking free roam (well technically 3 free roams, but they all felt like one big cunt of a roam to me), but the episode did have a lot of good shit that we've been waiting for:
  • Vinny has made his entrance. And while he was a bitch for bringing his gun, it cements him as the bad motherfucker that we were expecting. And his poking around the mc's room only further strengthens my Vinny theory.
  • Maya's finally gonna get a lawyer to assist in her issue. Someone that isn't either clueless or corrupt. Of course it requires Maya to be up front with them and tell them everything (as opposed to her pointless meeting with the Burkes), but considering they would explain the Attorney-Client Privilege to her, there is some hope that it would finally be solved.
  • The MC has officially broken up with everyone except his primary interest (unless you're on the "others" path, in which case you've broken up with all the main LIs anyway). Most of the girls took it well enough, Jill got upset but we saw that she's getting over it. Only Josy's reaction is still not fleshed out, but it's always been clear to me that of all the LIs she loved him the most, so her taking it the hardest is to be expected even if the stakes are lower for her and Maya (since they still get to fall back to each other).
  • The relationship with Quinn has gotten deeper, with her asking him to stay the night (as opposed to her giving into pressure from him). And I don't know what she's asking of him when she's requested he hang out with her downtown next week, but I doubt she's just asking him on a date, even though she "broccoli"'d up when he joked about it. I doubt she's about to introduce him to Buddy, but she probably doesn't want to be alone when she's dropping off and picking up cash to/from Buddy anymore, after she got mugged. She'll surely ask the mc to "wait outside" but he'll probably have a look in and find out more than he bargained for. Maybe the mugger will try again and the mc will beat him to a pulp.
  • Heather finally sucked the mc's dick. Not sure if she regretted it in the end, or if she's just regretting being with Tommy, but I wouldn't even be surprised if she's looking at jumping ship since it's possible the mc is starting to take over and everyone can see it.
  • Sally's finally starting to warm up to the mc. Considering in the dorm party in episode 8 she was still treating him like shit, we've come a fair way from that attitude. Next she'll be talking to the mc about her relationship issues with Magnar, and we all know where that will be headed. :sneaky:
  • Derek discovered the bug (audio, visual or both, who knows for now) in the DIK building. There's sure to be more.
  • The DIKs are pretty much finding out about the mc's relationships now. Except for Bella, the rest of the LIs make an official (well semi-official with M&J) presentation at the walk of fame, and Tommy's there this time. So except for Bella, there should be no more skulking around behind people's backs. Although the throuple will still be a bit more complicated. Definitely wanna see how Tommy handles knowing the mc's been fucking his sister. Ironic since Tommy asked the mc to keep an eye on her in case other dudes were hitting on her. :ROFLMAO:
  • Things seem back on track again with Nicole. Sounds like she seriously wants to start dating the mc, which isn't the impression I got in the past (I know she really, really liked him, but I didn't think she saw him as long term relationship material due to the age difference).
  • The fallout from Jill discovering the mc fucking Bella has pretty much all but been dealt with. Jill's relationship with both has been damaged, but she's not throwing a tantrum or anything.
  • There's the new cheating dynamic if the mc has chosen a love interest. The entire Episode 9 was one big temptation for the mc, and every time the mc strayed from the path, it was recorded. There's definitely going to be repercussions for that kind of behaviour.
  • Bianca is no longer just a fantasy of some players, she's definitely setting up for a fucking. Kinda sad that a non-Jill branch mc can't get friendly with Bianca. She's there to cause Jill a lot of pain.
  • The mc and M&J have finally had their first official threesome.
  • Jill licked the mc's cock, didn't expect to see that for a while.
  • Sage has gone full anal.
  • We got to see 19-year old Bella sucking dick... well... kinda... but the mc and Bella are definitely behaving like a couple now.
So for the complaints of lack of progression, I'd have to say there was plenty of progression, it's just the method was not to many of our (myself included) liking. Instead of it being a story with some free roaming, this episode was free roaming with some story.

But ultimately, episode 9 has answered some burning questions, and raised even more questions just like all the preceding episodes. At some point the story needs to start tying up these threads, but I guess we've still got another ~7 episodes for that to happen...

For me though, other than the mode of presentation (fucking free roam city), the biggest disappointment would be the lack of progression with Zoey. But I guess it makes sense. She just got back, they gotta feel around the edges a bit before they get to anal.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I mean the long free roams, and you pretty much kick starts Lilly path, Riona, Cam, path. I do agree that ep.5 did end Season 1 arc. While season 2 arc really started in ep.6 while, it's clear to me that Chapter 10 will be starting season 3 arc especially the relationship arcs each ending pretty much shows this.

Maya/Josy: Tommy knows about the relationship now, wonder how they going to explain it to him.

Jill: MC revealed her to be his girlfriend and Rusty feels some time of way about it.

Bella: Nick caught them kissing

Sage: Pretty much letting her freakier side and let DIKs know she's here to stay but....if you had affair with Jade showed the DIKs. Well let's just say they figured out you slept with Sage & her mom which funny but stressful because they know how fucked MC is. I can see John Boy talking to MC about it.

Lily: Warning not to fall for her

Nicole: Wanting to date

and clearly something with the Vivens later on if you choose to sleep in your bed alone.
All of this is unimportant.

What mattered in ep. 9 were 1) Vinny; 2) the hidden cameras.

Reactions: John Ness

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Any ideas who this tall girl in the pink dress is?
View attachment 2278452
If i recall correctly, its Tania, the girl Tommy is fucking. So far she wasnt seen often in the game... and i dont think it will change. Not a interesting character, just a meaningless girl as a vehicle for the "cheating" on Heather to start a somewhat route with Heather down the road. Dont see that DPC will pay much attention to her in the future and i hope he does not... there are enough girls already and Tania doesnt have a unique style or anything to make her stand out anyways. Well except the eye-cancer-causing pink dress here. Would be a waste to give her more attention and to spend less on other girls for her.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
One of the things I felt like I read into during my playthrough of the M+J and Others paths was that the Maya and Josy Honeymoon period was wearing off. Maybe I'm wrong but to me there has been a few times were it felt like Josy was questioning if she wanted to just be together with the MC only. She was super happy to find Maya again but her feelings for the MC outweighed what they had before.

Maybe we get a potential spilt of the throuple? Or atleast they talk about it together and MC makes a choice? Or maybe I was just misreading the situation.

Reactions: mnotwoke

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If i recall correctly, its Tania, the girl Tommy is fucking. So far she wasnt seen often in the game... and i dont think it will change. Not a interesting character, just a meaningless girl as a vehicle for the "cheating" on Heather to start a somewhat route with Heather down the road. Dont see that DPC will pay much attention to her in the future and i hope he does not... there are enough girls already and Tania doesnt have a unique style or anything to make her stand out anyways. Well except the eye-cancer-causing pink dress here. Would be a waste to give her more attention and to spend less on other girls for her.
I don't think that is Tania, I don't think she is that blonde and isn't she also a stripper and probably didn't turn up until the rest of the strippers do.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes