Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Had to start all over because of a PC prob Now this guy is calling her up and dumping Bella twice now even though she's the only one I'm even really screwing around with LOL

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Wherever you got that info is wrong. Lucky for you there's a mod for that though that is correct ;). Go get you some.
That's from the wt, and it's actually Sandy, not Nicole, and you have to have DIK affinity to get the scene, a chick get's blown off.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
That is just pure speculation, at this point we don't even know if there will be real "paths" with any of them (even if Ep. 9 seems to indicate that, but how many paths is the game supposed to have?). Riona isn't sure about a real relationship at all. Lily is explicitly telling the MC not to fall in love with her. Quinn MIGHT have some feeling for the MC under the right circumstances, but if she will end up acting on those remains very much open. Nicole...I don't know...maybe she is like the only stable choice of those four (and also the only one, the original post didn't mention).

Contrary to all available LIs none of the three (Quinn, Lily and Riona) even want to be in a real relationship AND none of them is (as of yet) really a "path". We probably have to wait for - at least - Ep. 10 to see if some of the indications of Ep. 9 will actually lead to more with Quinn, Lily and Riona.
If you think 2 strippers, a drug dealer, and Riona with all her problems, she specially that I don't think there isn't even a dick in this whole college that havent been in her mouth or her pussy lol, doesn't have a baggage, just wait untill you get involved with them.
But I also think they are the best to have a thing right now. I am not into boring virgins like Jill. I know many people think it is amazing, a virgin. Wait untill they try to give you a blowjob with all her teeth in it.

If not someone from "others" I'd go for zoey. Because Zoey came back mature, knowing what she wants and she misses MC. From all these Girls, relationship wise, she'd be the best for MC to get involved. But most of us already built feelings for the others. The only one I really like is Quinn, Rionna, but depending on how DPC writes the next episodes, I could even change Quinn for Zoey. I think MC is in a good place, so he doesn't need to bury himself deep in some emotional shit because of his DIK. But Quinn is the only one I will give it a try if not, it is gonna be zoey.

Last edited:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
i can't trigger this scene, i have save for nicole and saves for F them all. i believe this will happen when people start leaving the party. any idea?
View attachment 2277694
First when you went to pink rose in ep4 (I think), did you fuck her beautiful asshole? If you did, she will be really happy to talk to you on Swipe. You have to swipe her and have the conversation where you see her as more than a stripper (calling her by her name Nicole, not envy), but still letting her know you find her sexy. etc. To keep her interested in talking to you in the future. Then after all that Drama with Cate, you gonna sleep at Bela's house, in the free roam at night when you are alone, before jill come to lay on the couch close to you, talk to her on swipe to have a sexting session with her on EP5. After that, You gonna have to accept the fake ID that tommy gives to you and accept his invitation to go out after your birthday on EP6. You will meet nicole and Sandy in the bar, and you can end up the night with these 2 gorgeous women.

midnightotaku

Mar 31, 2018
if DPC is serious at all about separate paths, he should start developing them distinct from one another. It's tempting to write all the paths in one giant freeroam, but there's literally no illusion of choice at all. No matter who you date, you still end up at the halloween party. No matter who you sleep with, you still repeat the same scenes at the beginning and at the end, literally nothing matters

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
if DPC is serious at all about separate paths, he should start developing them distinct from one another. It's tempting to write all the paths in one giant freeroam, but there's literally no illusion of choice at all. No matter who you date, you still end up at the halloween party. No matter who you sleep with, you still repeat the same scenes at the beginning and at the end, literally nothing matters
And some here say that dpc is a genius writer...:LUL:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I think the emphasis on freeroam this episode had less to do with managing the multiple branches and more to do with the fact that the entire episode was set at a party. Full disclosure, I'm not a fan of freeroams, but I can see why DPC prefers them for party settings since it gives an impression that there are a lot of things going on all at the same time. And every party scene he's done so far has been a freeroam event.

And DPC has been planning for a big Halloween party event since the beginning, so I doubt the party in EP10 (if there is one at all), will be nearly as big. There will undoubtedly be more freeroams again, sure, but I doubt they'll be anything like EP9.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Because, the halloween party is also an important agenda of DIK. that's why, it was all together in one free roam. so I didn't think it was a problem this time.
I wish for the future, if they want to have the same theme, at least they could make several variants of different scenes so that it won't be dull.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

tg

May 1, 2017
On steam, on the latest news, and it's stated: "Season 3 is now 33% complete"

So, that must mean that he's viewing Zoey's intermission episode as one of the four that should be in S3. It would only be 33% if there's two more episodes to deliver from here, and so is the numbering going to differ from the expected 12, down to 11, and he's just roll with it (not four episodes per season, but whatever he wants now).

How do people view it?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The main goal of Episode 9 was to combine the routes of the main and side girls in one big event, to close MC's story arc from Season 2. A big Halloween party was the best option. I don't know why you say everything is the same. I played Episode 9 about 10 times with different starting conditions and always got something new.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
On steam, on the latest news, and it's stated: "Season 3 is now 33% complete"

So, that must mean that he's viewing Zoey's intermission episode as one of the four that should be in S3. It would only be 33% if there's two more episodes to deliver from here, and so is the numbering going to differ from the expected 12, down to 11, and he's just roll with it (not four episodes per season, but whatever he wants now).

How do people view it?
I view it as this... your math is shitty ^^ (well DPCs math is too at this topic, but not as far off as yours) If it would be like you said, we were at 50% now, not 33%.

So... no even DPC doesnt count the interlude as a full episode. There are still 3 episodes coming for season 3, like the season before we get 4 full episodes, but now the interlude on top, if you want to say it like that.

I would go with this math here... Interlude counts about 12%, episode 9 22%.... so 66% left, each eisode count as 22%... and we have the 100%.

Of course its not really a percentage-math-thing here. But yeah... its more like that... anyways, at the end... we have interlude + 4 episodes. Thats what DPC meant that we are at 33% of season 3, cause 3 full episodes are left. He could have called it a little better to be precise... but... *shrugs* And yeah its officially confirmed that we get 4 full episodes plus the intelrude in the end... so dont worry the interlude dont cut the season short.

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho85

herruva

Dec 28, 2017
The main goal of Episode 9 was to combine the routes of the main and side girls in one big event, to close MC's story arc from Season 2. A big Halloween party was the best option. I don't know why you say everything is the same. I played Episode 9 about 10 times with different starting conditions and always got something new.
I agree with this. I am not a fan of the mini games nor the free roams. But I kinda understood the purpose of this episode: It is the grand conclusion of season 1 + 2, with the big-acting-lesson-like problems looming in the horizon.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes