TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Decide who you want early then drop the other LIs on the way. Easiest way to drop J&M is when you find out they are lesbians/bi, that way you can remain friends and still be able to flirt with them. Sage, just don't let her sit behind and cuddle the MC, unless you are on the Quinn path, then keep her going until you get the choice of Sage or Others. With Bella and Jill, if you aren't too friendly with Bella then Jill probably won't like you and it's easy to keep Bella away, another way to get out of the Jill route is to say that you don't think the MC and her are suited after the Tennis Date.

daidai22

Oct 24, 2022
How does one go to the MC room? I'm trying to complete the task "Check your room" and I've been checking everything for the last 30 minutes and going crazy.
I'm probably missing something obvious but I really cannot find a way to go to the room.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Playing Others path. With whom else can you end up in the bed at the end?

I got
  • Quinn
  • Lily and Nicole
  • Mel and Sarah
  • 3 random dorm girls
  • Alone on couch
Have I missed something? No Camila or Riona? No Sandy or other stripper girls?
You can fuck Sandy but you cant end the night with her

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How does one go to the MC room? I'm trying to complete the task "Check your room" and I've been checking everything for the last 30 minutes and going crazy.
I'm probably missing something obvious but I really cannot find a way to go to the room.
Use the fast travel, you got to go to the MCs bed.

Jaqhuir

Jun 22, 2017
and I thought I was alone with that problem.. same thing running around like crazy.. nothing works

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
My guess is that you are playing the Interlude before the start of episode 9, it was an update that was released to introduce Zoey, while we were waiting for episode 9. It's ok, you only got to play it once, then any other play though after that you'll be able to skip it.
Yes, I noticed that too, I could have saved myself that. Zoey is the worst character ever, i dont need it in this story

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Fast travel to right hallway. First door on right, then left arrow.

Reactions: daidai22

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
well I have the same problem, and Fast travel doesn't let me choose my room at all Derek's room is on top..
Hmm, there are times during the evening that you can't go to MCs room, there may be something you haven't done yet.

EunBi

Nov 15, 2018
When we get to choose which path we want to follow, if you had sex with Nora and took her number at the gym, MC thinks about her. Do you guys think it implies that we'll later be able to develop a love interest with Nora?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
When we get to choose which path we want to follow, if you had sex with Nora and took her number at the gym, MC thinks about her. Do you guys think it implies that we'll later be able to develop a love interest with Nora?
I'm guessing that Nora is going to be the MCs science teacher.

tg

May 1, 2017
The mc will have to be completely unattached to properly date Nora. She's going to be into one-night stands at first, but since she mentioned the wish to have a partner for family reasons, she's probably aiming to have someone that can commit. I think Nora scenes will be fun.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Hmm, there are times during the evening that you can't go to MCs room, there may be something you haven't done yet.
Fast travel to MC's room isn't on the final few free roam parts. You just have to go to right hallway and then use first door on right.
It is blocked like you say for a bit when Elena is in the photo room

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes