TFD

May 2, 2017
I'm trying to open the app on Mac, but i keep getting an error saying that the app can't be opened. Anybody else getting this problem?

Reactions: TravisBatMan

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I mean, yes, i'm pretty sure that the same person/mole that leaked Cathy photo is the person that filmed and leaked Arieth videos...
That picture really looks like Derek :ROFLMAO: (even though is other DiK that i forgot the name cuz they fucked her after the CUM-petition and Derek said he did't fucked Arieth cuz of crabs)

Also i don't think the mole is Sarah or Melanie, they are shady as fuck, but they had to have access to DiKs laptop and social media password :unsure:

Reactions: mnotwoke

tg

May 1, 2017
Playing Others path. With whom else can you end up in the bed at the end?

I got
  • Quinn
  • Lily and Nicole
  • Mel and Sarah
  • 3 random dorm girls
  • Alone on couch
Have I missed something? No Camila or Riona? No Sandy or other stripper girls?
Hey, how do you get alone on couch? I got the others without much effort, but I didn't come across that last one on your list. Is it just being mean to everyone there, or messing up the party so everyone hates it? Or what?

JSim

Jul 4, 2017
Hey, how do you get alone on couch? I got the others without much effort, but I didn't come across that last one on your list. Is it just being mean to everyone there, or messing up the party so everyone hates it? Or what?
When MC go to his room and find the girls in his bed, he can join them or sleep on the couch.

Reactions: VOYEUR

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Has anyone played ep 9 after choosing Bella over Josy and Maya? Are there any special lines of dialogue or interactions? The three of then spend quite some time together in ep 9, although to be fair J&M don't yet know you're about to break up with them.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Hope the site gets fixed soon. I keep getting the 502 Bad Gateway and when i finally get through i can't search anything keep getting OOPs having server problem. It's been like this all day.

Reactions: Ilhares

MG171

Jul 7, 2017
After taking Bella to the library, my modded harem game is forcing me to end the night with either Maya and Josy or Sarah and Mel. The tasklist says I could also pick Lily and Nicole but they're nowhere in the house. Characters like Sage or Quinn aren't even around or on the list, Bella is in the main party room and unclickable (not on the tasklist, same with Jill. Then regardless of who I pick I wake up with Jill?

I mean, it seems like the harem is still working that I can pick Maya/Josy and still somehow wake up with Jill so I'm keeping a save and hoping for the best. But if anybody has a work around to make sure all of the options are actually there let me know.

Otherwise if I go in the mod and force a Bella path as that's who I'm truly trying to get, when I end the free roam I break up with Maya and Josy and Bella spends the night.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Can't find the third key on the basement. Found the freezer and jelly ones but can't find the one on the cage, anyone care to give me a hand?
I would usually use the search bar but it's not working rn.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Can't find the third key on the basement. Found the freezer and jelly ones but can't find the one on the cage, anyone care to give me a hand?
I would usually use the search bar but it's not working rn.
There's an up arrow at the top when you first go in the cage, then on the second level it's around the centre but scan slowly because it's easy to miss.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
After taking Bella to the library, my modded harem game is forcing me to end the night with either Maya and Josy or Sarah and Mel. The tasklist says I could also pick Lily and Nicole but they're nowhere in the house. Characters like Sage or Quinn aren't even around or on the list, Bella is in the main party room and unclickable (not on the tasklist, same with Jill. Then regardless of who I pick I wake up with Jill?

I mean, it seems like the harem is still working that I can pick Maya/Josy and still somehow wake up with Jill so I'm keeping a save and hoping for the best. But if anybody has a work around to make sure all of the options are actually there let me know.

Otherwise if I go in the mod and force a Bella path as that's who I'm truly trying to get, when I end the free roam I break up with Maya and Josy and Bella spends the night.
To end the night with Sage, being on her path, you can only do that after talking to Josy and Maya, that is when her "end the night event" is triggered. Quinn, lily and Nicole are all on the main room of the house where there is stairs, etc. If you are on bella path, and all these other people's path, it means you used mods to get all branches in one. You will always run into errors, You should know that by now when using a mod. There are girls from your modded harem that you won't be able to end the night with. I had a modded save for certain branches that even having the option to talk to all of them (on the phone tasks), I wasn't able to click on them, because the game just didn't give me the option. Example. A branch for Sage and Others. I could click Sarah and Melanie, Josy and Maya, but I couldn't click on either lily & nicole or Quinn. It is DPC anticheat feature to make players play each branch in a single gameplay. Scrappy, who created the mod that allows you to play multiple branches in one, had his mod targetted by DPC, so he won't keep doing this "multiple branches" feature anymore or he would have to go through a lot of work to dodge all anticheat checks created by dpc.

With that being said play each branch separately. A save for each girl: bella, sage, jill, others and so on. Or you gonna run into a lot other problems from now on in future updates.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes