felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
is it normal i'm more interested by Quinn, Lily adn Riona than 3 of the main li????
I have seen stranger things...

without naming names there are boring LIs and controversial LIs, so preferring SGs is not strange at all

of course it means making do with less content, often more sporadic

Reactions: fraerkof

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
stuck in the loop and tried the console command fix. didn't work. who releases a game with a major bug like that?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
stuck in the loop and tried the console command fix. didn't work. who releases a game with a major bug like that?
A guy that made a cheatmod detection just for those people with modded saves fucking up their game and then complaining the game is bad... Go figure....

Reactions: KristopheH

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Only now i realized that in the broccoli scene with Quinn the couple making out in front of them are Jill s friends cheating lol, christ this game has so many hidden clues and scenes i have to watch everything closely.
I mean those two are pretty forgettable characters :ROFLMAO:
Even now that i know them, if a similar scene happened again i wouldn't even notice :ROFLMAO:

Also, how the fuck they didn't got caught before if the are making out EVERYWHERE :ROFLMAO:

from third to fifth in a year with the biggest drop in membership...

great, we need some more minigames
1672503595939.png

Well, if you don't count interlude as a full update, this last episode took MORE THEN A YEAR to drop, so yeah, after a while people start to get pissed :ROFLMAO:

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Well, if you don't count interlude as a full update, this last episode took MORE THEN A YEAR to drop, so yeah, after a while people start to get pissed :ROFLMAO:
not sure it's about getting pissed off, just at that rate people could easily end up paying 4-5 times than they would on a AAA game, which im sure is fine by many people, and not by some.
But i can totally see why some hardcore fans will still drop support, only to renew it next time an episode release.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
A guy that made a cheatmod detection just for those people with modded saves fucking up their game and then complaining the game is bad... Go figure....
Yeah, it's not like there isn't such a thing as UnRen and shift-O or anything. What ever. I'll just rip the CG. Maybe if he spent less time worrying about modding, he'd get out updates sooner. No sweat off my back lol

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Someone said this and I couldn't quote or reply so I do it like this:"Damn, thanks for the detailed rundown! If this is the code, then there are a few things that seem strange to me.
First is the fact that Josy's part 2 scene isn't included in the calculation.
And the second is the mysterious Josy scene in part 7 that doesn't exist in neither the official walkthrough, nor the scenes list in the game itself. Does she and MC bang it out off-screen if you leave the HOT party with her, or what?"
Both Josy scenes in ep 7 counted in the code if you get them even if go home with Josy after the HoT party it is counted in the code we only see MC put his dick in Josy but the fact its counted I think it means something I think we could end up seeing this scene later in the game it is the only time the MC has sex and will don't see the full scene.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
If you like bad girls that aren't looking for a stable and emotionally healthy relationship for your MC, I guess...
I think that relationship with Quinn, Riona, Lily and Nicole will be more stable and healthy when it happens.
Among main LI's most stable and resonable person is Josy but she carries baggage known as Maya.
Bella carries baggage known as James.
Sage at the moment is wild albeit stable girl but when matters involving her family and HOTs will hit the fan everyting will change.
Jill is seemingly best choice for stable(albeit boring) relationship but I wonder how matters with her friends will change her. There is also a question how her family will react to her dating poor guy.

Reactions: fraerkof

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Jill is seemingly best choice for stable(albeit boring) relationship
I never understood all this Jill "hate" tbh,
she's smart, kind, talented, awkwardly funny, fucking rich, beautiful and people think she's BORING just cuz she don't know how to fuck... yet? :cautious:
Anal, Deepthroat, BDSM, Threesomes, Foursomes... are cool and all, but wait a bit bro, she just started to fuck :ROFLMAO:
People really don't have the patience to teach things to the person they supposedly like?
Where do i was when a girl being a virgin became downside? :ROFLMAO:

What do LI and SG stand for?
Love Interest and Side Girl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I took this scenes in consideration and it worked:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
Damn, thanks for the detailed rundown! If this is the code, then there are a few things that seem strange to me.
First is the fact that Josy's part 2 scene isn't included in the calculation.
I guess that scene not being counted is why DPC let's you get one more point for Maya and still get the +3 RPs for each girl.

And the second is the mysterious Josy scene in part 7 that doesn't exist in neither the official walkthrough, nor the scenes list in the game itself. Does she and MC bang it out off-screen if you leave the HOT party with her, or what?
I don't know about the walkthrough, but those 3 scenes in episode 7 are there because I have a save for each of them:

1672509381721.png

Although TBF, the one on the left, the one after the HOTs party, has only like 10 images in it, so it's likely that it's not considered a scene in the gallery because it's just very short.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I'll probably be afk later on.
Everyone have fun and Happy New Year!

One video for the lulz(hope y'all can open it, made it public):

P.S. Dunno about y'all, but today the site is buggy and down, can't enter it at all most of the day.

Last edited:

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Playing Others path. With whom else can you end up in the bed at the end?

I got
  • Quinn
  • Lily and Nicole
  • Mel and Sarah
  • 3 random dorm girls
  • Alone on couch
Have I missed something? No Camila or Riona? No Sandy or other stripper girls?

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I never understood all this Jill "hate" tbh,
she's smart, kind, talented, awkwardly funny, fucking rich, beautiful and people think she's BORING just cuz she don't know how to fuck... yet? :cautious:
I don't hate Jill and sex has nothing to do with her being boring. She is just a bit bland. Because of her sheltered life she has life experience of a middleschooler. Of course I might change my opinion about her in the future but this is how I currently see her.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes