jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Yo, if you side with Leon in the convo with Jamie, he sends Dany home and puts on the costume.

That's a fuckin bro right there. He knows he fucked up and let Leon down but he fixes it like a real bro

tg

May 1, 2017
Hey, so quick question. How are people organising their saves going forward?

As far as I know, you now have 5 LIs, and then 5 new paths with the DIK FREE. So, that's 10 paths you have to have on hand for the coming episodes. Right now, this is how I have it for the 5 LIs, but I'm not sure how to keep things organised for the 5 FREE paths that are already in motion at the end of this update?

Oh, and I should explain... I only really have full saves for CHICK JILL and DIK Free, the others are full playthroughs, but only with like two or three saves where I found worthwhile places to save. The other three are condensed, since I'm not really into having so many detailed saves on hand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
How does one go to the MC room? I'm trying to complete the task "Check your room" and I've been checking everything for the last 30 minutes and going crazy.
I'm probably missing something obvious but I really cannot find a way to go to the room.
You have a map on the bottom of your right corner just click there and go to your room. either that. or go to the main room of the party, from there go back to the hallway and then enter in the first door to your room.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
damn, she's disappointed. i hope dpc make her or lily as one of the main LI in the future since there are three unknown slots (one of them is probably zoey in the future) on the reward app of mc's mobile. i have single path save ready HAHA

screenshot0001.png

• Sad
Reactions: lipe2410 and EunBi

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
  1. Chick throuple
  2. Chick throuple Josy variant
  3. Chick throuple Maya variant
  4. Chick Jill
  5. Chick Jill cheating variant
  6. Chick Bella
  7. Chick Bella - Jill remains invested variant
  8. - From any of the ones above - Chick run away with Zoey variant.
  9. Neutral Sage
  10. Neutral Sage - Nuclear variant (banged Jade right up until the end)
  11. DIK Others - Quinn variant.
  12. DIK Others - Nicole variant.
  13. DIK Others - full blown man whore banging everything, never settling down. Also banged Heather.
  14. DIK Others - Zoey variant.
In addition you could add routes for Rio, Lily, and an extra for like a milf hunter save going for Nora, Madamme whatever. Slap extras on if you really want saves for every possible affinity combination, and taking Zoey's variation into account as well.

So IMO 15-20 save should be more than enough to see most of everything that is going to happen. I'm not necessarily all that hooked on affinity variations, since for me the most important thing it does, has to do with the people you can pursue.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018

As far as I know, you now have 5 LIs, and then 5 new paths with the DIK FREE. So, that's 10 paths you have to have on hand for the coming episodes. Right now, this is how I have it for the 5 LIs, but I'm not sure how to keep things organised for the 5 FREE paths that are already in motion at the end of this update?

Oh, and I should explain... I only really have full saves for CHICK JILL and DIK Free, the others are full playthroughs, but only with like two or three saves where I found worthwhile places to save. The other three are condensed, since I'm not really into having so many detailed saves on hand.

I've decided that I'm going to commit to the Others path for now and just make variations of it. I'm still hoping for a DIK Jill path. I figure sticking to Others is the only way to get a solo Josy or solo Maya run. And it's gotta lead to some kind of payoff with Quinn or Riona

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022

You use the 10 first pages to all your random saves, the 10 next ones for your full end of a chapter saves. you can have for the 5 LIs and when you are doing others path. before end the night. quick save, and go to every one of them, sarah and mel, Lily and Nicole, with a save for both hugs at the end, Quinn doing the challenge and Quinn fucking the other girls lol. That is what I did. I also think it is kind of stupid that DPC is separating the path on others even more. why do you need to hug either lily or nicole or the 2 ways to get the Quinn ending. On the nicole's she will want to go on a date to you in the future.
But that is it. My saves are all organized this way. I only care for the "others" path, but I have all other LI's saves, since I play them to know the full story of the game.

To sumarize it. on my page 10 I have 6 saves for LI's on: Jill, Maya and Josy, Sage, Bela, Quinn (with and without challenge). Plus another for Mel&Sarah, Another 2 for lily and nicole hugging each other at the end. Total of 9 saves.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

Hmm, I got a Jill, Bella, Maya & Josy and Sage, they are either neutral or chick, then I got a dik others with mainly Jade and dik others with Quinn.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Playing Others path. With whom else can you end up in the bed at the end?

I got
  • Quinn
  • Lily and Nicole
  • Mel and Sarah
  • 3 random dorm girls
  • Alone on couch
Have I missed something? No Camila or Riona? No Sandy or other stripper girls?

You can fuck Sandy but you cant end the night with her
you can fuck Camila if you dance with her and "tease her" instead of "STOP HER" you can also fuck Heather. You can do the cum-petition with Lily and Nicole and end the night with them. Lick tiffany's pussy at the body shot event.
You just CAN NOT fuck Sandy or end the night with her.
Riona you can only make out and talk about relationship, whatever happens with her is gonna be on ep.10.

That is pretty much it. If you play DPC games you should know that at each EP. release, you will have sex scenes with most girls but not all of them.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I think that relationship with Quinn, Riona, Lily and Nicole will be more stable and healthy when it happens.
Among main LI's most stable and resonable person is Josy but she carries baggage known as Maya.
Bella carries baggage known as James.
Sage at the moment is wild albeit stable girl but when matters involving her family and HOTs will hit the fan everyting will change.
Jill is seemingly best choice for stable(albeit boring) relationship but I wonder how matters with her friends will change her. There is also a question how her family will react to her dating poor guy.
That is just pure speculation, at this point we don't even know if there will be real "paths" with any of them (even if Ep. 9 seems to indicate that, but how many paths is the game supposed to have?). Riona isn't sure about a real relationship at all. Lily is explicitly telling the MC not to fall in love with her. Quinn MIGHT have some feeling for the MC under the right circumstances, but if she will end up acting on those remains very much open. Nicole...I don't know...maybe she is like the only stable choice of those four (and also the only one, the original post didn't mention).

Contrary to all available LIs none of the three (Quinn, Lily and Riona) even want to be in a real relationship AND none of them is (as of yet) really a "path". We probably have to wait for - at least - Ep. 10 to see if some of the indications of Ep. 9 will actually lead to more with Quinn, Lily and Riona.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
i can't trigger this scene, i have save for nicole and saves for F them all. i believe this will happen when people start leaving the party. any idea?
how.png

tg

May 1, 2017
That is just pure speculation, at this point we don't even know if there will be real "paths" with any of them (even if Ep. 9 seems to indicate that, but how many paths is the game supposed to have?). Riona isn't sure about a real relationship at all. Lily is explicitly telling the MC not to fall in love with her. Quinn MIGHT have some feeling for the MC under the right circumstances, but if she will end up acting on those remains very much open. Nicole...I don't know...maybe she is like the only stable choice of those four (and also the only one, the original post didn't mention).

Contrary to all available LIs none of the three (Quinn, Lily and Riona) even want to be in a real relationship AND none of them is (as of yet) really a "path". We probably have to wait for - at least - Ep. 10 to see if some of the indications of Ep. 9 will actually lead to more with Quinn, Lily and Riona.
Well, they are paths. With Quinn, the only way you'll get to go on that "secret mission" with her, is if you leave with her that night. It won't come up unless you go home with her on that occasion.

And it should be the same for Nicole and her date night. That's two, with indications that they're paths. And, if that's right, then the others will put you on this and that path too, I guess. I'm pretty sure those ending choices is a way to push the MC into different paths. Like, more into the dorm girls, or not, and maybe a better chance at Nora in the future...

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes