anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
One of the things I felt like I read into during my playthrough of the M+J and Others paths was that the Maya and Josy Honeymoon period was wearing off. Maybe I'm wrong but to me there has been a few times were it felt like Josy was questioning if she wanted to just be together with the MC only. She was super happy to find Maya again but her feelings for the MC outweighed what they had before.

Maybe we get a potential spilt of the throuple? Or atleast they talk about it together and MC makes a choice? Or maybe I was just misreading the situation.
Seemed to me that the M/J couple (on others branch) is not going to last long. The throuple seems more likely to last with Fuckface working to hold it together.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If i recall correctly, its Tania, the girl Tommy is fucking. So far she wasnt seen often in the game... and i dont think it will change. Not a interesting character, just a meaningless girl as a vehicle for the "cheating" on Heather to start a somewhat route with Heather down the road. Dont see that DPC will pay much attention to her in the future and i hope he does not... there are enough girls already and Tania doesnt have a unique style or anything to make her stand out anyways. Well except the eye-cancer-causing pink dress here. Would be a waste to give her more attention and to spend less on other girls for her.
No, that's Tania:
45643.JPG
Pink Rose stripper, she shows up at the party before the third free roam with the rest of Pink Rose girls.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Well, after I played ep. 9 I started a fresh gameplay from ep. 1.

NOW I'm totally sure that Alphas didn't trash DIK's mansion.

Vinny did it - that's why Nick's room was spared. Same with Cathy's cluck: it was Vinny.

Reason why: feud with Tommy and Quinn.

Anyway, I don't think he put the hidden cameras in the mansion.
I think he did put the hidden camera there and is the one behind the blackmail of the Jocks.
Most likely he was looking for the mysterious black box in MC room since that is the storage device...

Since Vinny sold drugs to Tommy recently it's safe to assume Vinnie cares only for selling his stuff, he's even gloating for the fact Tommy is crawling to him to buy it...

The reason behind all this is Vinnie wants the Jocks and Diks fighting, forcing the HOTS to pick a side. Ultimately this will make it harder for Quinn to conduct her business, she sells weed to Diks, growth hormones to Jocks and possibly sex to both...
Vinnie just wants to sell to them, well, not the sex but okay...

Ashley will likely play a big role in the future since she's the only HOT that might get inside info from the Jocks...
(sure, Arieth as well..... but it's Arieth.... don't count on anything useful going on there)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Triangles with Bella and Jill and also Sage/Jade are very optional if your MC misbehaved. And I think that this shit will start to open up towards the end of Season 3, and maybe in the fourth. Thinking back to Acting Lessons, the DPC will have some insane drama towards the end - and as much as we'd like to, it's going to be a very long wait. Some may not live to see that day.
Episode 9 shows the beginning of a relationship with your LI and the potential problems that may come up. In addition to the problems you mentioned, it's also: Sage's anger issues and her reluctance to talk about early childhood, which gives mysteries, it just does not give me peace of mind why she reacted to the question about her biological mother in such a way.
Hints of problems Trouple, which can go to madness.
A humiliating relationship for a man with Jill (this is my personal point of view) and a bumpy route with Bella. The MC, who chose Others, torments himself with philosophical reflections "did I do the right thing" and is sad alone in his room, although he can get any pussy.
Here we agree on one thing: the MC does not know what he wants on the route of others.
As for Episode 5, don't forget that he presented the biggest challenge for the player for the entire Season 2: DIK's mansion is destroyed and you have to deal with this problem. The start of the new season introduces the "major challenge". From my point of view, such a main challenge that opened Episode 9 for the whole season - Vinny. This is a fucking problem. This thug can bring a lot of trouble to DIK's, MC and those he cares about. He has turned into a dangerous criminal and you can tell from his behavior whether he can use this gun. I think he can. Vinny, according to DIK's, was always fucked in the head and had no brakes.
I understand what you are saying, but I don't see what Chapter 9 would have changed, what stories would have closed

Sage didn't explain to MC who her adoptive parents were when she asked him to accompany her, that she doesn't want to tell him about her real parents doesn't surprise me one bit
that her biological mother also harbors trauma is yet another mystery to deal with, but it doesn't change anything about the dynamics between MC and Sage, the anger issues she had before and still has now, she wanted a threesome with Quinn and now says she wants more

and likewise the other LIs are exactly what they were before with the same difficulties (Bella's past, Jill's family, Maya's loan etc.)

everything (with a few exceptions like M&J) had already happened in the previous chapter.

even for Jill and Bella the ninth chapter rehashes the decision they made, with a situation that we don't know how it might evolve, and for Jill it invents a temptation that really makes no sense (MC too Chick to touch Melanie's butt and Sara instead has the nerve to squeeze that of her girlfriend's best friend for no real reason, just to stir things up)

MC is also exactly the same as in the eighth chapter; in fact, he too has taken a few steps back from being the new Tommy, the unofficial vice president of the DIKs, to being the freshman who obeys Tommy's orders and puts up with his mood swings.

have the premises of the third season been set? may be, but we will only know that in retrospect, Vinnie may well wait until the last season to deflagrate completely.

the disconnect was created by the eighth chapter, the ninth did not invent anything and did not even harmonize anything that had already happened

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
If i recall correctly, its Tania, the girl Tommy is fucking. So far she wasnt seen often in the game... and i dont think it will change. Not a interesting character, just a meaningless girl as a vehicle for the "cheating" on Heather to start a somewhat route with Heather down the road. Dont see that DPC will pay much attention to her in the future and i hope he does not... there are enough girls already and Tania doesnt have a unique style or anything to make her stand out anyways. Well except the eye-cancer-causing pink dress here. Would be a waste to give her more attention and to spend less on other girls for her.
As others have pointed out it isn’t Tania. I think she’s meant to be a small token avatar of the creator, since IIRC there were pics/ scenes of her with a pink cake, and she’s dressed in all pink.

Reactions: cuterabbit

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
No, that's Tania:
View attachment 2278512
Pink Rose stripper, she shows up at the party before the third free roam with the rest of Pink Rose girls.
Yeah i know who Tania is, i just was mistaken cause she was wearing something pinkish too... so i thaught it was Tania.

Nevermind... still.... she isnt important so far, and hopefully never will be. There are enough girls, and by far more interesting then her to spend time with. Even that Tommy is fucking her isnt important. If you tell Heather she makes a threesome out of it... so... *shrug* i dont give a shit about Tania ^^

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
After playing this since April and multiple times.

I realized my favorite main girl romances is between Sage & Jill.

I always seen Sage & Jill counterpart to each other in

I been saying this chapter felt like playing Chapter 5 tbh.

I mean the long free roams, and you pretty much kick starts Lilly path, Riona, Cam, path. I do agree that ep.5 did end Season 1 arc. While season 2 arc really started in ep.6 while, it's clear to me that Chapter 10 will be starting season 3 arc especially the relationship arcs each ending pretty much shows this.

Maya/Josy: Tommy knows about the relationship now, wonder how they going to explain it to him.

Jill: MC revealed her to be his girlfriend and Rusty feels some time of way about it.

Bella: Nick caught them kissing

Sage: Pretty much letting her freakier side and let DIKs know she's here to stay but....if you had affair with Jade showed the DIKs. Well let's just say they figured out you slept with Sage & her mom which funny but stressful because they know how fucked MC is. I can see John Boy talking to MC about it.

Lily: Warning not to fall for her

Nicole: Wanting to date

and clearly something with the Vivens later on if you choose to sleep in your bed alone.
the ninth chapter is certainly similar to the fifth in its intentions, in fact I'm not one of those disappointed by the little content, by the little story, I expected exactly that

but the fifth had been much more effective, of course personal judgment, as a prologue to the new season and epilogue to the old, also because of the structure that dealt with the different issues one at a time. in the ninth it is all a big soup, where even relatively important parts are devalued as flashbacks and in your mind you are left with only having to jump from one room to another for no real reason (the different quests are quite random and not encapsulated in any narrative)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
the ninth chapter is certainly similar to the fifth in its intentions, in fact I'm not one of those disappointed by the little content, by the little story, I expected exactly that

but the fifth had been much more effective, of course personal judgment, as a prologue to the new season and epilogue to the old, also because of the structure that dealt with the different issues one at a time. in the ninth it is all a big soup, where even relatively important parts are devalued as flashbacks and in your mind you are left with only having to jump from one room to another for no real reason (the different quests are quite random and not encapsulated in any narrative)
Same experience, I'm not disappointed at all, but I didn't notice the small size of the whole episode. The first play took 4.5 hours, this is a careful reading of the dialogues, hidden renders, pack quest..well, everything is as usual.
Yes. that's the problem with Episode 9, it lacks scenery and structuring. I still often check my phone to see what quests are left.
Of course, the idea of interrupting the party with flashbacks and cutscenes is a good way to relax between free roams, but it lacks order. It can be seen that this was the first such huge work with the sandbox mode for DPC. And it looks like he did exactly what he wanted - according to him, Halloween is one of the three most important episodes for him.

Yeah i know who Tania is, i just was mistaken cause she was wearing something pinkish too... so i thaught it was Tania.

Nevermind... still.... she isnt important so far, and hopefully never will be. There are enough girls, and by far more interesting then her to spend time with. Even that Tommy is fucking her isnt important. If you tell Heather she makes a threesome out of it... so... *shrug* i dont give a shit about Tania ^^
Frankly, I'm don't care about MILFs at all, except for Bella, so I agree. Tanya is not needed for MC. The only funny moment is on the Others route. When she saw his giant cock during the CUM petition. :ROFLMAO:

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
For those that don't like the party planner minigame you have a few months to make a no minigame playthrough. Because party planner is here to stay.

Season 1 gimmick was hell's week.
Season 2 gimmick was mansion reconstruction.
Season 3 gimmick is the party planner.

We are gonna have one party per episode, maybe if you are lucky we are gonna have one of the episodes spare it but I'm doubful about that.

The question I want to ask is this: What are gonna be those parties? Christmas is gonna be one for sure. But are we gonna have thanksgiving before that? Are we gonna have new years or maybe jump to Saint Valentines to end the season in a romantic mood?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
For those that don't like the party planner minigame you have a few months to make a no minigame playthrough. Because party planner is here to stay.

Season 1 gimmick was hell's week.
Season 2 gimmick was mansion reconstruction.
Season 3 gimmick is the party planner.

We are gonna have one party per episode, maybe if you are lucky we are gonna have one of the episodes spare it but I'm doubful about that.

The question I want to ask is this: What are gonna be those parties? Christmas is gonna be one for sure. But are we gonna have thanksgiving before that? Are we gonna have new years or maybe jump to Saint Valentines to end the season in a romantic mood?
Not sure about Thanksgiving or Christmas as those would be family holidays and most of them will go home for those. Maybe end of term big parties or just smaller weekly parties, but with the MC having to choose a route to follow, big parties might not be so prevalent for the storyline in future.

Reactions: JaxMan and JSim

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Hello Fellow DIKs, I have two questions:
1. How do I get those two renders? I played once without any mods, then played sancho with rest of paths, and still somehow missed those two. Where are they hidden?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. This one may be a bit technical. For few options I used imported saves from episode 8, that some brave dude published here. The thing is, season two made possible to rename MC with phone, so I renamed him before saving again in the end of season 2. But then in season 3(also in season 2 gallery), even if name is correct, during scenes girls still use the old name instead of my current MC name. Renaming MC with sancho mod also didn't fix that. Is there some file inside the game that has hardcoded name, so I can change it? I know it's not a big problem, neverthless it's been bothering me every time I see it.

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
Hello Fellow DIKs, I have two questions:
1. How do I get those two renders? I played once without any mods, then played sancho with rest of paths, and still somehow missed those two. Where are they hidden?

2. This one may be a bit technical. For few options I used imported saves from episode 8, that some brave dude published here. The thing is, season two made possible to rename MC with phone, so I renamed him before saving again in the end of season 2. But then in season 3(also in season 2 gallery), even if name is correct, during scenes girls still use the old name instead of my current MC name. Renaming MC with sancho mod also didn't fix that. Is there some file inside the game that has hardcoded name, so I can change it? I know it's not a big problem, neverthless it's been bothering me every time I see it.

2. Did you also changed the pet names before saving at the end of season 2?

Last edited:
Reactions: zaqrwe

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ashley will likely play a big role in the future
I don't think so. I think the more the story moves forward the less you will see Jocks, Ashley and Arieth. Didn't you see? Chad never appeared in ep. 9.

Their role has ended. Now it's Vinny & Burke's time.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't think so. I think the more the story moves forward the less you will see Jocks, Ashley and Arieth. Didn't you see? Chad never appeared in ep. 9.

Their role has ended. Now it's Vinny & Burke's time.
We didn't see Caleb either, logical because the Jocks went to a party with Arieth... Chad could not take Troy either so why would he be there?.... Plus Chad and Caleb are the strongest Jocks, with the upcoming ironman competition they most likely trained.

Chad and Caleb's roles are far from ended, there most likely will be a final fight between Caleb and MC, and the Sarah/Melanie secrecy plot involving Chad and Troy needs disclosure as well. (my guess : Sarah, Melanie, Troy, Chad were at a party hosted by Vinnie, there Chad and Troy got together and the girls witnessed it... Vinnie being there explains the blackmailer knowing about Chad/Troy) And more then likely Jocks and Diks will work together bringing Vinnie down in the end....

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes