c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Well, my worst fears are coming true. Jill has somehow entered other dimensions and attacking other games realities.. If no way we can be found to stop her, she will become a threat to the entire Multiverse. Jill doesn't just stop only at Earth. She will devour all sentient life and replace it with bananas!
View attachment 2293034
View attachment 2293035
View attachment 2293038
View attachment 2293044
View attachment 2293045
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it. And you will take and STD test because we demand it.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Now I need a Banana Jill reaper mod stat!
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it. And you will take and STD test because we demand it.
Ah, yes, Jill! An innocent and naive rich girl who makes you take an STD test and doesn't know how to give blowjobs. We have dismissed this claim.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Well, my worst fears are coming true. Jill has somehow entered other dimensions and attacking other games realities.. If no way we can be found to stop her, she will become a threat to the entire Multiverse. Jill doesn't just stop only at Earth. She will devour all sentient life and replace it with bananas!
View attachment 2293034
View attachment 2293035
View attachment 2293038
View attachment 2293044
View attachment 2293045
That would make Jericho to be Saren Arterius, figures, a fellow Jill Avatar/Turian betrays me and shots me from the back :cry:

Edit: But hey, every Jesus needs a Judas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Did anyone else feel that the whole Stephen meeting in 9 felt weird?

It felt like when you're playing a hybrid harem/ntr game, and you're on a harem path, and you come across some scene where there's a big buildup but nothing happens.... and you can't help but wonder if it was just a jumping off point for scenes from the ntr path, but on your path the story just feels weird and lacking.....except BaD isnt an ntr game, so it's not like scenes are missing...

I dunno why even put it in? Just as a sideplot device for meeting the family? Seems like this could be done in other ways - why even show Maya talking to Stephen....

Reactions: Lyncs

Stallions117

Feb 9, 2019
Hey guys, I want to get into the Game Creating scene. Does anyone know what programs this guy uses? I want to start making these because I think I have some good ideas. I also love the graphics this guy uses. BY FAR the best game on the site. Thank you all so much for being an awesome and helpful community.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
But we remember that this is not his fault, he, like many others, was indoctrinated by Jill.
"Isn't Bananafication more preferable to extinction?" - Jericho Arterius
That's what you get for replacing Zoey :cautious:
Saint Zoey will return on Monday.
Jillian will become a sig :KEK:
Hey guys, I want to get into the Game Creating scene. Does anyone know what programs this guy uses? I want to start making these because I think I have some good ideas. I also love the graphics this guy uses. BY FAR the best game on the site. Thank you all so much for being an awesome and helpful community.
Wrong place to ask, try starting here: https://f95zone.to/forums/tools-tutorials.17/

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Did anyone else feel that the whole Stephen meeting in 9 felt weird?

It felt like when you're playing a hybrid harem/ntr game, and you're on a harem path, and you come across some scene where there's a big buildup but nothing happens.... and you can't help but wonder if it was just a jumping off point for scenes from the ntr path, but on your path the story just feels weird and lacking.....except BaD isnt an ntr game, so it's not like scenes are missing...

I dunno why even put it in? Just as a sideplot device for meeting the family? Seems like this could be done in other ways - why even show Maya talking to Stephen....
It shows that Burke/Quinn aren't the top of the pyramid with regards to prostitution for tuition. Burke was ready to give Quinn the tuition until she mentioned that she had pledged the HOTs for it and then found out it was a lie. Burke doesn't know if Maya was unwilling to join the restaurant or Quinn felt she was unsuitable, but either way she's not going to be a candidate for it now. Burke then tries to persuade Maya to leave B&R. We know Burke cancelled Mona's tuition and made her leave B&R when she refused to join the restaurant even though Quinn felt she had secured her silence, Burke has no leverage to force Maya out. Afterwards Burke makes a phone call to someone called Priscilla, likely to warn her of a potential problem with Maya.

Personally I think DPC is going to continue to drag out the Maya storyline and it'll be revealed that the Royce family lawyer is called Priscilla...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It shows that Burke/Quinn aren't the top of the pyramid with regards to prostitution for tuition. Burke was ready to give Quinn the tuition until she mentioned that she had pledged the HOTs for it and then found out it was a lie. Burke doesn't know if Maya was unwilling to join the restaurant or Quinn felt she was unsuitable, but either way she's not going to be a candidate for it now. Burke then tries to persuade Maya to leave B&R. We know Burke cancelled Mona's tuition and made her leave B&R when she refused to join the restaurant even though Quinn felt she had secured her silence, Burke has no leverage to force Maya out. Afterwards Burke makes a phone call to someone called Priscilla, likely to warn her of a potential problem with Maya.

Personally I think DPC is going to continue to drag out the Maya storyline and it'll be revealed that the Royce family lawyer is called Priscilla...
Yeah that much I understood but it still felt overblown - much like the Quinn- Prep drug story, like am I really watching 5 minutes of renders with dramatic music on a weed deal? lol. As for prostitution, what, they have a house with 3, maybe 4 girls doing jobs? That's hardly the makings of an illicit empire neccesitating middleman after middleman - sounds more like a one pimp show, and Quinn already exists.

There's a ton of great things in the writing in BaD, but the drug and hooker stuff feels like it's written by a either a middleschooler or an active LDS member.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes