Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
They all deserve a theme if you ask me.
So far I've managed to find a song that suits MC who chose the Others path. A lonely hero who does not know what he wants, seemingly a free man, but deep down he feels empty. I think it's perfectly:

Next, first of all, I want to find music for Sage, while nothing comes to mind.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I know the one for Jade
Huh, I got it :ROFLMAO: Every MILFhunter anthem.
What a coincidence...also dogshit search algorithm :unsure:

View attachment 2293442
View attachment 2293443
Best Jill meme for today

, also this one comes to mind
The first one doesn't suit, when I see Zoey I imagine metal, hard rock or something like that.

MC's theme
I definitely don't understand this language.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
MC's theme
&

The first one doesn't suit, when I see Zoey I imagine metal, hard rock or something like that.
It's more of a non-DIK Zoey vibe, if she is mellowed out during the game xD
Ofc, not to say it fits, just some that came to my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
When in Ep.4 Tremolo was confused, depressed and did not know what to do, he called his father and asked for advice. Neil said "follow your heart".
So this legendary song is very fits to Josy/Maya route. The words are little different, but the meaning remains the same.
Thank you, Marie Fredriksson.

20220911040919_1.jpg

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
There is no such things
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the scene that I haven't played from the ep 9. I saw it in the game folder. Maybe is a Lily's solo scene?

It seems like you have to be in DIK path, have chosen 'others' and is needed that Lily is interested in you. The path where she is interested in me is a chik path and I don't have the option to choose 'others'.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Do you have a save? In my 'others' path she isn't available.
Literally first page > extras > save files
You must've screwed up your others run somewhere
angry-joe.gif
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the start of 3. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Interlude" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

Reactions: SteveyP

gizka299

Jul 6, 2018
At the end of ep9 I ended with Maya/Josy scene with MC saying he was ready to commit to them both, then it cut to Sage walking out of the bedroom lol. Is that because I have a modded save?

Reactions: xtraax
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes