NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
No spoilers, but if in your DIK playthrough you stuck your finger in Lily's ass in the strip club you are never going to hit it. I guess for her you do not get a second chance to make a first impression. In her ass.

tg

May 1, 2017
No spoilers, but if in your DIK playthrough you stuck your finger in Lily's ass in the strip club you are never going to hit it. I guess for her you do not get a second chance to make a first impression. In her ass.
I think you can still get with her at the party, but instead of paying $$, you have to pay $$$$. And, after that, I don't think it factors into anything.

What I found funny, if you're not even in the restaurant system, you can still hit on her at the party, and instead of any money, she'll agree to fuck you regardless. I mean, that blew my mind that you could get pussy still as a full-on CHICK player.

shedmandan

Aug 1, 2017
im doing over 6 different playthroughs is there a way to skip the interlude as i really don't want to play that epidode over and over?

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I can blame her, Jade is a degenerate and an unstable person.
Her marriage, husband and son are all disappointments, that doesn't by default allow her to use kids for sex, cheat, threaten. All the early advances where by her, not the MC(he can react at the table and so on, but she starts it).
So overall, she's pretty much garbage tier for me.
At the beginning of one of the episodes, she uses the photos of her children as ammunition against her husband. It's a tiny little detail, but I think DPC is sending a message here. Even if she's really pissed off, a good mother would never use the photos of her son and daughter to launch them against her husband's head and the wall. Would use any other thing, but not that. I think DPC is telling us she's not a good person.

If that kind bursts of anger (even if not so extreme) is what Sage has been seeing during childhood at home, I'm not surprised she's gets angry easily too. Children end up being like their parents. Also not surprised that she's so reserved about her family. At least she knows she's "fucked up", and that's important because knowing it, she can change. Tybalt is way more fucked up that her, but it seems he doesn't even know.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
So many people asking about saves to unlock the gallery or precisely the rewards and scenes. Guys, it doesn't work with saves. You need the persistent file. I'll gave you mine if you want. In this ZIP are all my persistent files (Season 1 and 2 Version 0.8.2, 0.8.3, Steam and the Season 3 Version 0.9.1). You only have to rename the file you need into "persistent".

Have fun with it!

For the ones who don't know where to copy the file: (name of your BaDIK-folder)\games\saves

P.S.: the Vault code for Season 3 Episode 9 is 4232.
Is there only supposed to be 17/20 for Jill and Josy, or did I mess something up?

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
But what if you want to score with Bianca or Olivia?
Bianca seemed fond of MC even when he wasn't dating Jill. On others path at the party, she still makes the comment about he being fuckable when she is talking to jill in her bee outfit and Jill kind of laughs. MC and Jill are friends. Olivia, MC already know stuff about her, so what will happen in the future we don't know. I am just gonna wait and see if DPC will write it. If not, there is always gallery unlocker around :). If it will happen through a 3some with Jill, then I'm not interested lol.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Status update Episode 10

Happy New Year!

It's 2023, and time for the first Status update for Episode 10.

I have been focusing on posing and rendering animations. You'll be happy to know that my PCs haven't been idle for a single day since beta testing started in early December.

It's been tricky to keep everything going during release weeks, Christmas and New Year, but I did it. And thus, I've got a nice head start on the animations for episode 10.

I have posed 85 animations, of which 37 are complete.

209 static renders are done, so there is some progress in this area.

I have been writing dialogue and working on the episode layout. My main dialogue files are roughly 5300 lines long. Compared to episode 9, this is roughly 20% of the episode.

I'm still planning the episode, adding events, and creating its structure. I'm aiming for a smaller episode than episode 9, and time will tell if I can do that.

Reaching the 5000 render milestone for a single episode was insane. Episode 9 alone could be compared to the entirety of Acting Lessons. It's been easy to add more and more scenes and renders when the game's cast is this big, and I want the spotlight to shine on as many characters as possible in every episode. But with the Halloween episode done, I can limit myself a bit with this next episode.

I can already tell from the events I've put in the episode layout that plenty of story and lewd scenes are to be had. I have decided on the girls getting lewd scenes in this episode, but I left some wiggle room if I feel something more is needed.

There will be plenty of new mini-games in this episode. I love creating them, and I developed several alongside episode 9 development last year. I have planned a couple of mini-games but have yet to create them. They aren't on the same scale as the party planner mini-game, but I think you will enjoy them even so. I'll likely tease you some of it during development without spoiling too much.

I'm looking forward to this development cycle! Right now, I'm battling a cold. I will rest for a few days and hope it will pass soon.

I'll post a Q&A post where you can submit your questions about development soon.

The walkthrough will be updated soon, too - it's about 95 pages long for Interlude and Episode 9 alone.

You can also look forward to fresh polls for episode 10 in January.

I hope this makes you as excited as I am. Have a nice weekend and a great start to the year!

Dr PinkCake
So episode 10 is only 20% of what episode 9 was. Means I can play it in 30 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
At the beginning of one of the episodes, she uses the photos of her children as ammunition against her husband. It's a tiny little detail, but I think DPC is sending a message here. Even if she's really pissed off, a good mother would never use the photos of her son and daughter to launch them against her husband's head and the wall. Would use any other thing, but not that. I think DPC is telling us she's not a good person.

If that kind bursts of anger (even if not so extreme) is what Sage has been seeing during childhood at home, I'm not surprised she's gets angry easily too. Children end up being like their parents. Also not surprised that she's so reserved about her family. At least she knows she's "fucked up", and that's important because knowing it, she can change. Tybalt is way more fucked up that her, but it seems he doesn't even know.
Yupp, children are products of their surroundings. I bet Jade has outbursts all the time at home, so I do believe Sage has been through shit with her folk. But there is hope for her, she's not too broken. Now, if MC dick'd Jade, she'll be fucked up for ages. And I bet Jade will use that against the MC. Jade is one of the worst characters in the game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

that Jade is not a saint is not told to us by the small details but is shouted at us by her behaviour.

if Mc leaves Sage to be with her, she enjoins him to keep the secret, whereas if MC leaves Jade for Sage, she enjoins him to tell Sage the truth....

on the photo gesture... anger is anger, it blinds you completely. it's not by that you measure parenting skills

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes