Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I think, if you reject Heather in EP9, she goes away miffed. Miffed enough to get revenge for the rejection.

So, I'm now thinking, if you were the one to tell her about Tommy's +3 fuck, she's probably going to tell him she found out because you told her.

And, in the runs I reject her, I've always told her about the +3 fuck. So, should I play through from that choice at the party to /not tell her about +3/, and avoid potential fallout with Tommy over it? Or just... not worry? What are people's thoughts?
I anticipate a breakup between Heather and Tommy, since her boyfriend is a real douche bag, whatever the path you are on. Our choice to tell about Tommy's cheating will facilitate such move but will eventually intensify our antagonism with the DIKs vice-president.

So, Heather could become a potential partner for Sage's threesome (Elena is also on the list) provided you didn't definitively reject the blond girl in episode 9. I do wonder, though, how much using her payback in order to have sex might lead to a dead end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
Dec 28, 2022
Whore lovers is strong people.They can withstand more than that.:cool:
Trueeeeee. Handling a slutty girl is serious business :cool:

well yeah, character is great as a whore

By the way, since we are on this topic, Quinn is also a whore, besides pimping and drug dealing,
no wonder she's so popular. and these whore lovers dare to mock Jill and Maya :ROFLMAO:

It's time for me to leave before you burn me... )))
Yeah but Quinn is fucking evil, she can go fuck herself hahhaha. Girl enjoys other people's misery more than anything else.

Nic seems like a decent person, is fun, seems smart as well, has emotional depths... not my favourite character but definitely underrated

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

By the way, since we are on this topic, Quinn is also a whore, besides pimping and drug dealing,
no wonder she's so popular. and these whore lovers dare to mock Jill and Maya :ROFLMAO:

What are your problems with whores, you talk a lot about them, this kind of whoreshaming.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

We mock DPC's efforts with Jill. It's not the character's fault she looks like a tranny, has some hideous renders, can't suck dick and so on. Jill is alright and I enjoy her route quite, good laughs. I'm not a Jill hater, I'm just...Being a DIK :KEK:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020

Hey if Jill/Maya is not half boring, annoying and kind of a losers then we be willing to love them more. Not to mention the fact they look hideous and dumb af. Ps- Most of the whores are smart enough unlike Maya who was willing to do the pledge things because she believed the tuition rumours or Quinn cause her daddy is homophobic bastard and Jill is cringy that she thinks Mc and her relationship is destiny. Would love to see her reaction when the destiny ended up with MC dick inside Bianca.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
DPC is smart. When Nicole is with Sandy and MC at the MacAllens and Sandy knows what Nicole has done with MC in the VIP room, she says something like "I thought that you didn't do that kind of things anymore" and Nicole says "I don't, but this one was special". So that dialogue says she's just a stripper now, not a whore, so MC shouldn't be worried about Nicole actually fucking guys for money, and that she's genuinely interested in him. It's better than Lily, that asks MC for money during the preps party, and half of the HOTs, that are doing blowjobs in bathrooms for money. That's really sad, if you think about it. I think DPD again overdid the drama with that. The girls could just deal with weed or something like that, no fucking need in make them cheap whores, too.

And of course there is something appalling, both for men an women, in a story about "boy meets a sweet lost-in-life-girl, lets say a whore, becomes her charming prince and makes her happy". Again...
450_1000.jpg

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I wonder if there will be a 3rd first time sex with Jill, for the Dik MC:whistle::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Hell, there will be a 4th one too, when Jillian reverts back to original male gender, and has dick reconstruction surgery.
But it will be a 1st for MC tho, taking a headless skin weewee up the butt.

P.S. I love this community between updates, best time to be here.
Update week is actually boring, haha

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Hell, there will be a 4th one too, when Jillian reverts back to original male gender, and has dick reconstruction surgery.
But it will be a 1st for MC tho, taking a headless skin weewee up the butt.
hes-trying-to-get-in-my-ass.gif

P.S. I love this community between updates, best time to be here.
Update week is actually boring, haha
What, you didn't enjoy the endless question about the game crashing or looping, or where to find the keys or beer tap?

EunBi

Nov 15, 2018

It's just a game, you're taking that a bit too seriously

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 2294743

What, you didn't enjoy the endless question about the game crashing or looping, or where to find the keys or beer tap?
1. Out of reactions, I lol'd
2. As much as I like BaDIK, the community here makes the game all that better. As far as everyone gets we're all just "Shooting the shit" and don't take anything personal, it's a goldmine of pure joy and friendly banter and shit talking. I mean, BaDIK is not my favorite AVN, but I post mostly here, I almost never post in my favorite AVN's thread, lol. The game allows it in a way, since BaDIK doesn't take itself seriously at all.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DrSoong and c.mork

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I know this feeling. You know what's the most annoying thing? Yes, these are people who asked where to find the keg!
But the answer to the question was given at the beginning of the game, when MC swears with Tommy.
56345456.JPG

Reactions: KaiserST

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
So, Heather could become a potential partner for Sage's threesome (Elena is also on the list) provided you didn't definitively reject the blond girl in episode 9. I do wonder, though, how much using her payback in order to have sex might lead to a dead end.
I don't think so. Even if Heather isn't Tommy's girlfriend, Tommy would hate to know that she fucked with MC. I don't think Sage wants to bring problems to MC with his bros. I suppose those threesomes will be with the HOTs that aren't directly related with DIKs (no step-/sisters girlfriends, crushes or exes), the girls of the Pink Rose, and maybe some random girls from B&R.

Dec 28, 2022
The game allows it in a way, since BaDIK doesn't take itself seriously at all.
Yep. It's probably the best written game on the site, but it's also much more goofy and jokey than many other games who take their shabby pure cliche story dead serious. And even while not taking itself seriously, BAD provides a MUCH better and more developed story and characters.

It's the only game from f95 that I've actually bought, the dev 100% deserves the money for his efforts

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes