Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
well yeah, character is great as a whore

By the way, since we are on this topic, Quinn is also a whore, besides pimping and drug dealing,
no wonder she's so popular. and these whore lovers dare to mock Jill and Maya :ROFLMAO:

It's time for me to leave before you burn me... )))
Bro come on you should learn how to read :rolleyes:
Quinn not a whore, not a pimp and not a drug dealler...
She runs a restaurant !

Quinn restaurant.jpg
Quinn Smoke Remember the name :cool:

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
So i'm kinda new to the community and wanted to know why the Jill hate ?
Jill is my favourite LI but i can understand if she isn't your cup of tea. why the outright hate though.

Fuck Maya though

• Wow
Reactions: rannmiumec

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Jill is my favourite LI but i can understand if she isn't your cup of tea. why the outright hate though.

Fuck Maya though
It's more fun than real hate. She has some really bad renders. DPC made her mouth too pouty so she's beautiful most of the time, but she looks weird when she smiles. People says it's creepy and that she looks like a goblin and things like that, but again, it's not real hate for the character's personality or story. More like people doing fun about DPC's renders. Also, Banana Jill is not the favorite costume for most people.

Fuck Maya, though.

Vilh

Dec 5, 2019
GUYS. I'm using Scrappy mod (for multiple girl paths), and during the Halloween party, I get a scene where Bella get's to the party invited by Jill (where Bella wears the diablo mask Tommy wore at the end of Hell Week), and then the next scene pops up instantly (the scene on Bella's path, where Sage, Josy and Maya spot her dressed as a mummy and figure out it's her), but after that one finishes, the previous scene starts again. I'm in that loop and idk if there's a way to move on without having to reinstall the game without the mod. Help please.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
GUYS. I'm using Scrappy mod (for multiple girl paths), and during the Halloween party, I get a scene where Bella get's to the party invited by Jill (where Bella wars the diablo mask Tommy wore at the end of Hell Week), and then the next scene pops up instantly (the scene on Bella's path, where Sage, Josy and Maya spot her dressed as a mummy and figure out it's her), but after that one finishes, the previous scene starts again. I'm in that loop and idk if there's a way to move on without having to reinstall the game without the mod. Help lease.
JjRA.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

Fuck Maya though
Like we just said, we're all just shooting the shit.
I myself enjoy the Jill route, but DPC shits on her the most, so we mostly make fun of what DPC turns her into.
Sure, there are people that are not fans of how naive she is, of how innocent she is. She has some mega ugly renders at times, also, not Jill's fault, DPCs. And then you have the Jill fans that don't get her route for what it is and got butthurt with the Banana Costume, which was peak Chick Jill comedy.

Maya is another thing for me. I have major dislike for cheaters so Josy doesn't rank high for me, but Josy at least is cute and f-able, even tho she's a midget. Maya is just pure aids skinned garbage(for me personally)

This is how low my opinion is of Maya, my Tier list:

View attachment 2294951

Out of reacts. Always great to see good gifs being used at the right time, since

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to keep Sage as fuck buddy even after episode 8?

I've been thinking about making a save playing “others path” and would like to include Sage in this save. I don't want an exclusive relationship with her because I want to pursue Jade, Cathy and the other MILF's.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022

Fuck Maya though
To sum it up in a feeling? Jill makes a lot of us roll our eyes internally.

There's too much naivete to believe, and she comes off as someone that it's hard to laugh with because everything is so serious all the time, you know where you can't say anything "bad". Extremely easy to offend, child like dispositions, and shit humor.

You can enjoy the run for what it is, and get some sweet moments out of it, and that's fine if you're someone like me who wants to see everything on most routes, but goddamn Jill almost makes you gag on vanilla.

Reactions: Kemb

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
It's more fun than real hate. She has some really bad renders. DPC made her mouth too pouty so she's beautiful most of the time, but she looks weird when she smiles. People says it's creepy and that she looks like a goblin and things like that, but again, it's not real hate for the character's personality or story. More like people doing fun about DPC's renders. Also, Banana Jill is not the favorite costume for most people.

Fuck Maya, though.
She does indeed look creepy in some of her renders, though i thought that banana Jill is precious and captures her character perfectly. but i can see their point too.

oh, and Fuck Maya.

It's not hate. This is constructive criticism.
i'm not attacking anyone here, just saw alot of people making fun of the character so i asked

Personally I have no problem with Jill, I'm just doing it for the memes.
i Like you

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Nothing personal, I myself enjoy Jill route for what it is too.

But saying Jill is best girl around these parts is a brave thing to do :D We do a lot of shit talking regarding her and aids skin Maya. And Jill purists are targets of memes around here, or should I say Jillian, since Jill was once a he :KEK:

In any case, power to you :D
if she was once a he, it would just make her route even funnier than it already is lol.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It's not a big deal, I'll just wait until the official walkthrough is out and grab them then.
No, you can tell. Maybe there's something wrong in the persistent file I uploaded and I can fix this. Which version you meant? I look after it.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to keep Sage as fuck buddy even after episode 8?

I've been thinking about making a save playing “others path” and would like to include Sage in this save. I don't want an exclusive relationship with her because I want to pursue Jade, Cathy and the other MILF's.
You can't, sadly. If milfs are your thing, go with Bella, she's a teacher too. Jade and Cathy don't even have many scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: saynotoNTR
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes