Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So i'm kinda new to the community and wanted to know why the Jill hate ?
Jill is my favourite LI but i can understand if she isn't your cup of tea. why the outright hate though.

Fuck Maya though
Others have already written what I wanted to say, but I can add something.
I don't like how Jill took care of the MC in the first season. For example, she gathered a pedagogical council because of the MC/Chad fight and complained about it. I don't like Chad and in the end he got what he deserves according to the script, but:
1. What right does she have to decide for Tremolo? She is not his mother.
2. It was a dangerous move and under other circumstances she would have painted a target on his back.
3. She exposed MC as a child in need of care.

I have other answers that I don't like about her behavior.

And it's not hate, just fun and memes.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Jill was practicly dead to me after the choise between dating her and going to help sick Sage.
Yeah, that wasn't the best DPC's idea. I don't know what he was thinking when he did that scene. It's even out of character. It's supposed that Jill is someone that really cares about people, and likes people who cares about other people too. If MC says to her "I would like to celebrate my birthday with you, but a friend of mine is sick with flu, and I have to take care of her", according with Jill's personality, she should think "This MC is a great guy, I like him even more"

I have to thank Scrappy for creating a mod that allows the two scenes in a gameplay, as it should be. (y)

Last edited:

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
What I found funny, if you're not even in the restaurant system, you can still hit on her at the party, and instead of any money, she'll agree to fuck you regardless. I mean, that blew my mind that you could get pussy still as a full-on CHICK player.
That's a cool part, but I don't think restaurant system has anything to do with it, she's not part of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vogelbeest

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
The bomb of season 3, DPC doing a whole interlude about her confirms that she will play a major role in season 3. She came back for mc, she loves him even though she won't edmit it. Depends on your choises, I believe that she even might fight some of his LI's to comeback with him.

I thought that I'll hate Zoey after she abonded our MC, but after the interlude and EP9 I actually want to see more of her.
In my playthrough? Hardly. I will put her down then kick her to make sure she stays there. Only char I hate more than her is the goblin. Hopefully going forward she will be kinda like Jill and Bella. If you shutdown their paths early on you pretty much won't see either from chapter 3-8.

Dec 28, 2022
That's because they are having sex. It isn't love, it's lust.
I ain't sayin nothing but the only girls who look at him like that while they're fucking are the softies who end up falling in love with him, the Mayas and Jills and Sages of the game :devilish:

Haven't seen Camila and Jade look at him like that at all hehe

Nic is a cute lil emotional softie

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Others have already written what I wanted to say, but I can add something.
I don't like how Jill took care of the MC in the first season. For example, she gathered a pedagogical council because of the MC/Chad fight and complained about it. I don't like Chad and in the end he got what he deserves according to the script, but:
1. What right does she have to decide for Tremolo? She is not his mother.
As a student and a concerned citizen, she has every right, and arguably a duty, to report Chad's actions. MC's wishes are not paramount, as much as he (or you) would like them to be. It is understandable that that would annoy one, and it's hardly endearing. No one likes a snitch, after all. But she didn't do anything fundamentally wrong.

2. It was a dangerous move and under other circumstances she would have painted a target on his back.
"Dangerous" might be an overstatement. This isn't the mafia.

And speaking of dangerous moves, how about the idea of Tremolo going one-on-one with some 'roid-raged brute twice his size? Seriously, which course of action is realistically more likely to end him up in the hospital?

3. She exposed MC as a child in need of care.
Dramatic, hyperbolic, and wrong. Given her upbringing and background, she would naturally tend to see the altercation between Chad and Tremolo as a disciplinary "law-and-order" issue for the school to handle, rather than something for Tremolo to deal with "man to man". She would probably just dismiss the latter notion as blue-collar machismo or something.

Of course, that reveals her to be privileged, strongly pro-establishment, and out of touch, which is itself something you might validly not like about her. However, framing it as some deep, hurtful, emasculating betrayal of Tremolo is uncalled-for IMO.

I have other answers that I don't like about her behavior.

And it's not hate, just fun and memes.
She does have a very memeable face.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Jul 9, 2020
I'm expecting it to get very dark at some point as well. Tbh I think unlike Acting Lessons this game will become worse for it. I think it worked so well in AL because of the more contained scope and cast alongside the surprise. BaDIK is far bigger and has more characters it's also very popular without leaning into been dark and we also all know it's coming.

Sage, Bella, Josy, Maya, Jill, manwhore and it looks like Zoe will all be major paths. How on earth can you impact that many with dark twists or a dark twist without It feeling heavy handed or contrived? Never mind make it satisfying.

I hope I am wrong but I have a horrible feeling it'll fall flat in comparison to AL.
I think the potential way of doing it is using something like Vinny and the gun as the constant, but varying who gets shot by route/behaviour etc. There's plenty of scope of the same series of events (with the police if they are watching Riona, whoever is going after Quinn, and the brewing scandal hovering over Stephen Burke - let alone whatever the hell Bella & James's story is about - and the MC's own, unresolved family backstory; things that are constant regardless of route) but different people getting put in or out of jeaopardy. Much bigger and more complicated than the AL choice, but we are - as you say - working with a much bigger cast and more complex story lines.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes