DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
As a student and a concerned citizen, she has every right, and arguably a duty, to report Chad's actions. MC's wishes are not paramount, as much as he (or you) would like them to be. It is understandable that that would annoy one, and it's hardly endearing. No one likes a snitch, after all. But she didn't do anything fundamentally wrong.
It only works at this fictional college though.

Even in real life, if the person who was assaulted doesn't file a report or a complaint or whatever is the right word in english. It won't go anywhere. Reason why many women who are beaten up by their husbands/partners and doesn't want to report it, the agressor can't get arrested or punished even when there are eye witnesses.

The same would happen in a school. If no one saw it other than her, and both involved say that nothing happened, there shouldn't be any punishment either. I remember in highschool I fought a classmate and a girl saw it and called the director, when he came we told him we were just wrestling in a friendly way, as if training and nothing happened. We got scolded but that was it. If we told the other assault us and we ended up fighting then we would get suspended. After all, we both had a fighting history already lol.

But even if MC says that nothing happened Chad gets a punishment anyway, only because they think MC is afraid of telling the truth and they believe her word only because she is who she is.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
It only works at this fictional college though.
It would actually work in any number of institutional environments where some sort of liability is involved, such as workplaces or the military.

Even in real life, if the person who was assaulted doesn't file a report or a complaint or whatever is the right word in english. It won't go anywhere. Reason why many women who are beaten up by their husbands/partners and doesn't want to report it, the agressor can't get arrested or punished even when there are eye witnesses.
This is wrong. If there are witnesses, the assailant can absolutely be prosecuted. It's up the prosecutor, not the spouse. They may choose not to, if the victim is unwilling to testify, but it is incorrect to say that they *cannot* be arrested or punished.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
As a student and a concerned citizen, she has every right, and arguably a duty, to report Chad's actions. MC's wishes are not paramount, as much as he (or you) would like them to be. It is understandable that that would annoy one, and it's hardly endearing. No one likes a snitch, after all. But she didn't do anything fundamentally wrong.
WHAT? My choices over my life are not paramount? Huh?!?! The bitch barely knows the MC yet she takes it upon herself to decide what's better for him? She isn't staff, she isn't a professor. She is a fellow student. She may feel the responsibility to report it but she absolutely has no obligation to. If anyone in real life ever pulls a stunt like that they are dead to me. MC is a legal adult and she isn't a parent or guardian.

• Haha
Reactions: Steve23x

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
WHAT? My choices over my life are not paramount?
Tremolo has not been deprived of any choices.

Huh?!?! The bitch barely knows the MC yet she takes it upon herself to decide what's better for him? She isn't staff, she isn't a professor. She is a fellow student.
Which gives her the right to report misconduct on campus, or between students.

She may feel the responsibility to report it but she absolutely has no obligation to.
Most institutions, such as schools, would disagree.

If anyone in real life ever pulls a stunt like that they are dead to me. MC is a legal adult and she isn't a parent or guardian.
I see yet another person does not understand the concept of civic duty or institutional responsibility.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Correctly. Nobody likes snitches. Jill could not have been in any danger for this, because she is from a very wealthy family, the family that founded this college and are its donors. But the MC could be threatened. From the point of view of the law, her actions are correct. The action was risky. What usually happens to those who complain to teachers? That's right, they are bullied even more.
"Dangerous" might be an overstatement. This isn't the mafia.

And speaking of dangerous moves, how about the idea of Tremolo going one-on-one with some 'roid-raged brute twice his size? Seriously, which course of action is realistically more likely to end him up in the hospital?
Extremely dangerous. It's a walking armored vehicle of muscle and bone. But this is the choice of our hero (more precisely, mine), all responsibility for the consequences is on me, not on Jill.
Dramatic, hyperbolic, and wrong. Given her upbringing and background, she would naturally tend to see the altercation between Chad and Tremolo as a disciplinary "law-and-order" issue for the school to handle, rather than something for Tremolo to deal with "man to man". She would probably just dismiss the latter notion as blue-collar machismo or something.

Of course, that reveals her to be privileged, strongly pro-establishment, and out of touch, which is itself something you might validly not like about her. However, framing it as some deep, hurtful, emasculating betrayal of Tremolo is uncalled-for IMO.
I don’t see the difference here, let’s say her motivation corresponds to what you described and this is most likely true. Here I’ll also add that Jill hates bullies, because she herself was a victim of bullying, that is, resisting bullies is her personal vendetta.
But in any case, from the outside it looks like guardianship.

Reactions: Drophel

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
But in any case, from the outside it looks like guardianship.
I suppose in a way it *is* guardianship. Tremolo is a full-time student at a university. He is subject to their rules and regulations. And he doesn't get to decide how those are implemented. It would be the same if the characters were in a workplace environment. If Jill saw Chad harassing Tremolo at work, most employers would expect her to report it, even if Tremolo didn't want that. It's her w orkplace, too.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I suppose in a way it *is* guardianship. Tremolo is a full-time student at a university. He is subject to their rules and regulations. And he doesn't get to decide how those are implemented. It would be the same if the characters were in a workplace environment. If Jill saw Chad harassing Tremolo at work, most employers would expect her to report it, even if Tremolo didn't want that. It's her w orkplace, too.
The culture of denunciation as it is. God forbid, such a colleague at work as Jill. If anything goes wrong, she'll snitch on you next time.

How to get this scene with unknown girl??
Others route, Derek's bar after first free roam.

Reactions: Marvelboy22

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
It would actually work in any number of institutional environments where some sort of liability is involved, such as workplaces or the military.

This is wrong. If there are witnesses, the assailant can absolutely be prosecuted. It's up the prosecutor, not the spouse. They may choose not to, if the victim is unwilling to testify, but it is incorrect to say that they *cannot* be arrested or punished.
Stop getting all technical to try to prove your bullshit lol. If one eye witness report that they saw you beating your wife, and they go to talk to your wife and she says that you didn't beat her up, no one will do anything about it lol. It won't even get to the prosecutor because it won't even be filed a report to the police lol. If they say you were both fighting, and both of you say you didn't fight even if your faces are all bruised, they won't do anything either. It is that one person word, against yours.

Even if you get assaulted in world wide tv as Will Smith smacked Cris Rock at the Oscars, with everyone witnessing it, and Chris Rock say he won't file a report, nothing happens. There is a huge difference between how the things works in the world in your head, and how it actually works.

Also, the same goes to workplaces or military. If it is the word of 1 person against 2, if there are no other ways to prove what you said, you just gonna look bad. Unless you are Jill in being a dik.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Stop getting all technical to try to prove your bullshit lol.
You made an incorrect statement and were corrected. Deal with it.

If one eye witness report that they saw you beating your wife, and they go to talk to your wife and she says that you didn't beat her up, no one will do anything about it lol. It won't even get to the prosecutor because it won't even be filed a report to the police lol. If they say you were both fighting, and both of you say you didn't fight even if your faces are all bruised, they won't do anything either. It is that one person word, against yours.
If other people saw it, and wish to report it, that is no longer the case. If a neighbor calls the cops to complain about a domestic disturbance, there will absolutely be a police report. That is how many of those cases get reported in the first place. If that neighbor saw actual assault going on, or even videotaped it, there is a non-negligible chance it would go further, with or without the victim's cooperation.

Even if you get assaulted in world wide tv as Will Smith smacked Cris Rock at the Oscars, with everyone witnessing it, and Chris Rock say he won't file a report, nothing happens. There is a huge difference between how the things works in the world in your head, and how it actually works.
Right, because celebrity experiences are how the world actually works for everybody else. If I decked a cooworker in front the rest of the office, I guarantee you I would be out on the street that afternoon with or without a complaint from the victim.

Also, the same goes to workplaces or military. If it is the word of 1 person against 2, if there are no other ways to prove what you said, you just gonna look bad. Unless you are Jill in being a dik.
And again, we are talking about precisely those cases where there is a person 3, 4, etc.

But all this is a red herring. The issue is not about what the institution would do, but what the responsibility of witnessing individuals are. A tenant who hears suspected domestic abuse going on in the next unit has not only the right, but the civic duty, to call the cops. At least in most jurisdictions I'm familiar with. Many, perhaps even most, will choose not to do it, because it's "none of their business". That does not make the ones who do choose to do so wrong.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
let's assume though that Jill doesn't do this, she doesn't make a personal complaint about what she witnessed (always legitimate).

she organises a meeting where MC has to attend and where she has already put her version of what happened (which she does not know) in everyone's mouth, which is not MC's and which we know is not the real one, bullying has nothing to do with it

it is not exemplary behaviour, by any means, it may be justifiable, it is basically for good, but it is not JUSTICE come down to earth

if a friend, a person you know is wronged but does not want to report it, the correct behaviour is to encourage him to do so and give him all the support he can, not to force him

then if we want to talk about realism: the punishment given to Chad is out of this world, a micro-suspension from fraternity activities for beating up another student for apparently no reason

Ano00

Jun 23, 2018
dose anyone had this problem with the game closeing? i mean i imported the saves from s2 to s3 interlued and it worked fine i played the interlued and now with the latest version i load the save left,it loads and after few dialogues from that hallowen party game shuts by its self....why is that does anyone know?

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
let's assume though that Jill doesn't do this, she doesn't make a personal complaint about what she witnessed (always legitimate).

she organises a meeting where MC has to attend and where she has already put her version of what happened (which she does not know) in everyone's mouth, which is not MC's and which we know is not the real one, bullying has nothing to do with it

it is not exemplary behaviour, by any means, it may be justifiable, it is basically for good, but it is not JUSTICE come down to earth

if a friend, a person you know is wronged but does not want to report it, the correct behaviour is to encourage him to do so and give him all the support he can, not to force him

then if we want to talk about realism: the punishment given to Chad is out of this world, a micro-suspension from fraternity activities for beating up another student for apparently no reason
I haven't played that part of the game in a while. I admit that I had forgotten that she did not actually witness the event in question. She only knows of it by hearsay from Tremolo, right? That changes a lot, and it makes her actions a bit more problematic, I agree.

It also makes a lot of what I said previously inapplicable. I'm surprised no one else pointed it out before.

It also makes the disciplinary committee's actions a bit harder to understand. They should have contacted Tremolo first and asked if he had anything he wanted to say to them. If not, it should have died there.

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
Finally finished all branches in ep 9 and wanted to write a few words about each girl some girls (and update my old tierlist from ep 7). Note that this also takes into account my enjoyment from watching a character interact with MC and how they integrate into the story overall, not just how good of a waifu the character is.

my-image.png

1) Bella. Really enjoyed her branch, good lewds, nice humor and chemistry with MC. Looking forward to more content.

2) Josy was great in this update. She is one of my favs but usually got dragged down by Maya before. She and MC have the best synergy as a couple overall and she had a lot of great moments (phone call from her father etc). Even if not on M&J route, it's interesting how things will turn out (with all that foreshadowing of them splitting).

3) Nicole is great, I really like her and her interactions with MC so far. Beautiful mature woman, condident, no drama, hot sex. What not to like? And based on ep10 preview, her fans will be eating good in the future.

4) I still enjoy Quinn's story, and this update basically gave us even more romantic interactions between her and MC. At the same time, I can't ignore all the warnings that shit is about to go down for her and how it all develops can drastically change my views on Quinn and her plotline. Plus learning that she even lied about Riona smoking for free doesn't add her any points.

5) My first run was on Sage's branch and I was honestly close to placing her in tier A. But after playing other branches and thinking about it, this is mostly MC's fault (who the fuck thinks about Tyballs when a hot redhead cheerleader is riding your cock?). Her interactions with MC were pretty off this update and I am not a fan of her dirty talk or anger issues, but overall Sage's interactions with people at the party (Jill, Josy, Isabella) and a walk of shame were enjoyable.

6) The buildup for a separate Riona branch was happening in previous episodes and continues in ep 9. I like where this is going, looking forward to Rio's future content.

7) Best in "best friend that you can fuck" tier. I like Zoey and like how DPC introduced her into the story. Looking forward to her future content.

8) Maya was actually enjoyable this update because all her drama was in the beginning (and wasn't even that annoying), at the party she was having fun and had her good moments with MC/Josy.

9) Great lewd scene with Mel and Sarah, but I prefer Mel's looks (+ the morning after surprise :sneaky: ) so she's higher.

10) Jill route was a mixed bag. It had it's moments, but overall I'm annoyed by how naive/cringe she is. Jill feels like the least compatible LI with MC and that's an achievement when there's Bella who has her personal drama and is twice the age of MC. Overall the least enjoyable route.

11) Jade. Tier B for being a Bitch :D . I enjoyed her lewd scene and when you are still having an affair with her but man, she is a real bitch in other situations (I can understand when you broke up with her, but she is being one even when you didn't allow her to go further in ep3).

12) Becky... I was looking forward to her future lewd scenes with MC in the past because of that hot deepthroat scene at the HOTs, but this update really killed her as a side girl. At least it introduced some hot alternatives (Tiffany :sneaky: ).

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
That changes a lot, and it makes her actions a bit more problematic, I agree.
Hmm, another motivation is possible.:unsure: Bad girl Jill planned everything. She made MC's ass a target for Chad. It remains only to wait for the terrible denouement, and record the heartbreaking incident on video. And then she could hold these guys by the balls. She could make them do different things... Behind the mask of a good girl lurked an insidious manipulator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xincarnation

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I haven't played that part of the game in a while. I admit that I had forgotten that she did not actually witness the event in question. She only knows of it by hearsay from Tremolo, right? That changes a lot, and it makes her actions a bit more problematic, I agree.

It also makes a lot of what I said previously inapplicable. I'm surprised no one else pointed it out before.

It also makes the disciplinary committee's actions a bit harder to understand. They should have contacted Tremolo first and asked if he had anything he wanted to say to them. If not, it should have died there.
Sorry, I misspoke. Jill sees Chad assaulting MC, or at least the final part of the assault. but what she denounces is the bullying of which MC is allegedly the victim, which in Jill's thinking is a certainty reinforced by Dawe's actual bullying of MC

so she is not denouncing what she saw, but the interpretation she gave to the incident, an interpretation which MC denies.

Reactions: Xincarnation
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes