Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
To sum it up in a feeling? Jill makes a lot of us roll our eyes internally.

There's too much naivete to believe, and she comes off as someone that it's hard to laugh with because everything is so serious all the time, you know where you can't say anything "bad". Extremely easy to offend, child like dispositions, and shit humor.

You can enjoy the run for what it is, and get some sweet moments out of it, and that's fine if you're someone like me who wants to see everything on most routes, but goddamn Jill almost makes you gag on vanilla.
Her naivety is overdone at times i agree, but the way i see it, she is an extremely sheltered rich girl so it kind of makes sense.
and for the seriousness among all the Dik shenanigans i think it's refreshing. but the sweet moments are the highlights.

Reactions: Roundell

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So i'm kinda new to the community and wanted to know why the Jill hate ?
Jill is my favourite LI but i can understand if she isn't your cup of tea. why the outright hate though.

Fuck Maya though
Well, it's not my fault that you have bad tastes.

But you should go to DPC's Discord, it's the home of Jill's fans in their forties who like girls like Jill

And fuck the goblin

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
Like we just said, we're all just shooting the shit.
I myself enjoy the Jill route, but DPC shits on her the most, so we mostly make fun of what DPC turns her into.
Sure, there are people that are not fans of how naive she is, of how innocent she is. She has some mega ugly renders at times, also, not Jill's fault, DPCs. And then you have the Jill fans that don't get her route for what it is and got butthurt with the Banana Costume, which was peak Chick Jill comedy.

Maya is another thing for me. I have major dislike for cheaters so Josy doesn't rank high for me, but Josy at least is cute and f-able, even tho she's a midget. Maya is just pure aids skinned garbage(for me personally)

This is how low my opinion is of Maya, my Tier list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Banana Jill was pure comedy i agree. i do hate Josy cheating but she is a cute midget so i just convinced myself that it's Maya's fault somhow and then i'm good.

and that Tier list reminds of a Quote not sure from where. "The dirt, The worms in dirt, then you" :LOL:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
better than other whores and strippers, not a big achievement :ROFLMAO:
But the best characters in the game are the whores and strippers lol. The non whores characters are annoying asf.

I can't imagine myself at college dealing with all their bullshit or with a girl that doesn't want to give me a blowjob, or can't give a proper one.

I remember once at college when an unexperienced girl tried to give me a bj and I was begging to die lol. Her teeth all over my dik. I had to grab her head so she would stop blowing me then I fucked her and after that I didn't want to have sex with her or see her anymore.

Who thinks it is cute and sexy girls like Jill is because never had sex with a girl like her. The most boring thing ever. Specially when you have experienced girls who are really good at it. A girl who knows how to work your dik and give you a proper blowjob makes you fall for her on the second date lol.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
No, you can tell. Maybe there's something wrong in the persistent file I uploaded and I can fix this. Which version you meant? I look after it.
The 9.1 version; I'm missing Jill 2, 13, and 15, as well as Josy 9, 15, and 16.

Also missing scenes 3, 4, and 8, if the persistent file covers those as well.

EunBi

Nov 15, 2018
But the best characters in the game are the whores and strippers lol. The non whores characters are annoying asf.

I can't imagine myself at college dealing with all their bullshit or with a girl that doesn't want to give me a blowjob, or can't give a proper one.

I remember once at college when an unexperienced girl tried to give me a bj and I was begging to die lol. Her teeth all over my dik. I had to grab her head so she would stop blowing me then I fucked her and after that I didn't want to have sex with her or see her anymore.

Who thinks it is cute and sexy girls like Jill is because never had sex with a girl like her. The most boring thing ever. Specially when you have experienced girls who are really good at it. A girl who knows how to work your dik and give you a proper blowjob makes you fall for her on the second date lol.
Josy's pretty cool

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Like we just said, we're all just shooting the shit.
I myself enjoy the Jill route, but DPC shits on her the most, so we mostly make fun of what DPC turns her into.
Sure, there are people that are not fans of how naive she is, of how innocent she is. She has some mega ugly renders at times, also, not Jill's fault, DPCs. And then you have the Jill fans that don't get her route for what it is and got butthurt with the Banana Costume, which was peak Chick Jill comedy.

Maya is another thing for me. I have major dislike for cheaters so Josy doesn't rank high for me, but Josy at least is cute and f-able, even tho she's a midget. Maya is just pure aids skinned garbage(for me personally)

This is how low my opinion is of Maya, my Tier list:

Out of reacts. Always great to see good gifs being used at the right time, since
I will agree. I stopped caring for jill around the time I had to choose between going on a date with her and going to help Sage who was sick. lol. I think that was one of the worst decisions DPC ever made. You be a total DIK if you left a friend sick only to go after another girl's pussy. After that I only saw how bad he wrote Jill's route. You either join her route for the memes, or you leave. I'd say it was one of the most promising characters that he destroyed, and she used to be the "main girl" in season 1. She is even the first character of the game who interacts with MC in your first time playing it.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I second this. By life experience.

Reactions: DanMotta

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I will agree. I stopped caring for jill around the time I had to choose between going on a date with her and going to help Sage who was sick. lol. I think that was one of the worst decisions DPC ever made. You be a total DIK if you left a friend sick only to go after another girl's pussy. After that I only saw how bad he wrote Jill's route. You either join her route for the memes, or you leave. I'd say it was one of the most promising characters that he destroyed, and she used to be the "main girl" in season 1. She is even the first character of the game who interacts with MC in your first time playing it.
Exactly that.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Josy's pretty cool
I never considered Josy a "chick" girl. But when she chosed maya over MC she made her choice. She will only get MC's Dik ever again if she leaves Maya by herself. She keep coming to MC for assurance. to know if he would be with her if she wasn't with Maya. This last time in ep9 I told her we wouldn't have worked out, to see if she makes her decision by herself. If not, I won't care either. But she is deffo one of the sexiest characters in the game.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Jill was practicly dead to me after the choise between dating her and going to help sick Sage. I found her naivety cool and fun, but the problem was her idea of love, and if you don't choose to date her and insted go help sage she says that she doesn't feel it anymore, why?? helping a sick person is bad a thing. She was supposed to be more supportive of that, yet she weran't which in turned killed my MC's emotion for her as a love intrest, getting laid with her sure MC is happy to do it, but other then that no.

Josy loves MC more then Jill and she is much more feminine then her.

But I think that Jill is somehow tied to MC's past.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The bomb of season 3, DPC doing a whole interlude about her confirms that she will play a major role in season 3. She came back for mc, she loves him even though she won't edmit it. Depends on your choises, I believe that she even might fight some of his LI's to comeback with him.

I thought that I'll hate Zoey after she abonded our MC, but after the interlude and EP9 I actually want to see more of her.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes