The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
One question: Is there any way to enable or disable minigames according to your preferences?

I enjoyed restauring the mansion and planning party in Ep9, but I dislike test exams and maze games. I mean, they were ok at first but when you do multiple playthroughs they get annoying, so I disabled them to play ep1-8 but I'd love to enable them back for ep9
As far as I know, mod only, to change mid-game.

Reactions: Jericho85

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
I still have some undiscovered scenes. Any tips?
Most scenes that you're missing are DnG/Madame. I wouldn't bother getting them. Only notable scene you missed is with Riona at the beginning of ep 5. To get it you need:
- use the "restaurant" and get Riona's scene here
- at the party when Cathy's photo is posted on Rooster, discuss it later with Riona and allow her to kiss you
- smoked weed on the roof in ep 4
- in ep 5 when you meet her at prep party, give her money
A save like this will be good for the future too if you want to pursue her on Others branch.

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Most scenes that you're missing are DnG/Madame. I wouldn't bother getting them. Only notable scene you missed is with Riona at the beginning of ep 5. To get it you need:
- at the party when Cathy's photo is posted on Rooster, discuss it later with Riona and allow her to kiss you
A save like this will be good for the future too if you want to pursue her on Others branch.
You don't need restaurant to have Riona scene in ep5

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
By the way Bella is creepy and seems a bit unhinged.
I disliked her too in the first few episodes, but didn't think she was creepy or crazy. What makes you think that?
Not sure if you played her path until ep 9's end, but she becomes quite sweet and affectionate and the chemistry between her and the MC feels one of the best right now IMO.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Who would you leave to die, this is a DPC novel after all, really hope there will be a Quinn option :LOL:
Maya. She's fucking annoying. About Quinn... she's pure evil, but at least she take care of her own shit and is not crying around and waiting that someone comes to solve her problems. She deserves to end up in jail, but I think I would visit her there from time to time to have a conjugal visit. Better with Sage. A conjugal threesome at jail... :p
thumb_aman-can-dream-makeameme-org-a-man-can-dream-make-53566418.png

goubiboulgaa

Jul 18, 2021
I disliked her too in the first few episodes, but didn't think she was creepy or crazy. What makes you think that?
Not sure if you played her path until ep 9's end, but she becomes quite sweet and affectionate and the chemistry between her and the MC feels one of the best right now IMO.
I will admit I may be a bit biased but I think it's mainly because of the way she looks at MC.
The mix of grumpy cat face with a death stare is definitely unsettling and it really feels like she wants to suck your soul.

Edit: So I noped quite early in S1/S2 and I dislike that you are forced to have a relation with her even when you have 0 love interest for her.

Last edited:

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Not everyone accepts everything that's demanded of them, like I assume you do.
Why would you assume that?

Also, seeing as the "demands" we are talking about are conditions Jill places on consenting to sex, this talk of "not accepting" such demands is a bit creepy, don't you think?

And this was not a discussion about why people should like Jill or not, I was merely addressing one part of that post's ep9 review.
Your entire post was a criticism of something Jill did. Don't try to pretend I was changing the subject.

If you're puzzled you're probably not understanding everything.
True by definition.

Dec 14, 2018
Tyvm !!!

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Okay, you play total DIK, fucking Jade, leak the video, and at the end of Season 2, you choose Sage.
Your Endgame: I hope you enjoyed your huge cock, now say goodbye to it.

View attachment 2295661
Time to go all Eddie Murphy(from Raw): "Wait one second god damn it. Yes I fucked her, yes! That's what you want me to say? Yes we fucked, you happy now? Now lets talk about the word fuck for a minute. That's a very important word here, fuck yes we did... fuck. I fucked her... I make love to you"

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Also, seeing as the "demands" we are talking about are conditions Jill places on consenting to sex, this talk of "not accepting" such demands is a bit creepy, don't you think?
Creepy is that you only thought of the possibility of forcing her. I didn't think it needed saying that it was about not continuing the relationship with her. Jeez.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
God, it's good that Heycock doesn't see this, now there would be battles over Maya.
Who's this homo that says hey to cocks? :KEK:

Priscilla will not be the Royce's lawyer. That doesn't make any sense.

We know from Sage so Stephen actually told her that it looks very good for Maya. That's why I'm assuming so Priscilla is a grant writer that Stephen talked to in advance. Maybe Priscilla is also at the Halloween party, there are several unknown people walking around.

The reason Stephen can't give the tuition is because otherwise he will indirectly confirm the HOTs tuition rumor. Stephen can't risk that. That's why he calls Priscilla.

Why did Mona leave and why does Stephen suggest Maya take a year off from college? Simple. After a year, grass will be over the rumor and then the possibility of tuition will exist again because the Burke family can't be involved with HOTs tuition anymore because Sage won't be in college.

I am assuming though so Priscilla will be one of those two ladies. Unfortunately you don't see what the black haired woman looks like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might be the Woman in Black, that party is surely important for the future of BaDIK(the whole Mona deal).
We shall see, but I believe that will be resolved by Episode 11 for sure.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes