The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
People who throw around word"Evil" are annoying. Hitler was evil, Stalin was evil and so is Putin. Quinn? Quinn is just minor criminal. Not only that but she wants to end life of crime by finishing college.
Quinn is a broken child, raised by the streets and doesn't know any better.
I don't see a good ending for her(except pinning it all on Sage's "dad").
I wouldn't say she's evil, since she did imply care for MC after the Vinny ordeal.
She's just a cunt very often, character wise.
And for being a criminal, she deserves punishment by law, but hey, many did the work on them selves after serving time. As long as there is someone willing to be there for them, and she doesn't have that with Rox and co.

She's not evil, she's just a cunt more often than not.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I believe that quinn will get redemption if MC will be there for her.

Im repeting it but Being a dik is American Pie if it was explored deeper and was Adult rated.

Reactions: cuterabbit

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I anticipate a breakup between Heather and Tommy, since her boyfriend is a real douche bag, whatever the path you are on. Our choice to tell about Tommy's cheating will facilitate such move but will eventually intensify our antagonism with the DIKs vice-president.

So, Heather could become a potential partner for Sage's threesome (Elena is also on the list) provided you didn't definitively reject the blond girl in episode 9. I do wonder, though, how much using her payback in order to have sex might lead to a dead end.
The thing with Heather is strange. She clearly says to the MC so she's just using him. After all, she already did that in EP8.

I figure so Heather wants to make Tommy jealous. Tommy is already sick of it so the MC is good at everything. But Tommy, I think, won't even mind if the MC fucks Heather because then he can keep fucking around. Tommy will mind it more because the MC can be honest with Heather, thus giving her the idea of a relationship change. Tommy definitely doesn't want that.

My guess is so that in EP10 on the MJ path, Tommy will snap and Heather, who is still at the Mansion, will take sides with Josy, Maya and the MC because she wants that herself loyalty from Tommy.

Reactions: Derpyyz

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
It pains me to agree with you but I have to. There are also Bella and Maya whose endings most likely will be either bleak or bittersweet.
Even tho Sage is my favorite atm, Bella is my main route, the first save.
And yeah, I don't see a happy ending here too, but hey, we shall see.
BaDIK has a lot of morally grey zones, so I'm not expecting happy rainbow endings for most characters to be honest.

Until you dismantled this nickname into parts, I didn't notice. Thanks, now I can't look at this without laughing. :ROFLMAO:

BTW, the dude who gave us facepalms is a Becky simp. It's extremely weird to have Josy on profile pic and love Becky at the same time :WaitWhat:
Maybe he's from the CTRL Squad, and he doesn't know of the connection? :HideThePain:

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
Others have already written what I wanted to say, but I can add something.
I don't like how Jill took care of the MC in the first season. For example, she gathered a pedagogical council because of the MC/Chad fight and complained about it. I don't like Chad and in the end he got what he deserves according to the script, but:
1. What right does she have to decide for Tremolo? She is not his mother.
2. It was a dangerous move and under other circumstances she would have painted a target on his back.
3. She exposed MC as a child in need of care.

I have other answers that I don't like about her behavior.

And it's not hate, just fun and memes.
Point to you, it was a dick move

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
we also learn that Becky is a lousy fuck from Jacob, hence no reason to even bother with her, even though she is hot, he personality is shit.
so even though she is hot, i wouldn't touch her.
i would do Karen Rebecca Johnson before her tbh.
I'm pretty sure there won't be another scene with Becky she's been relegated to a joke character basically all the "lads" have touched once. Tiffani, Tara, Sally and a few others are far more likely when it comes to new side girls.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
we also learn that Becky is a lousy fuck from Jacob, hence no reason to even bother with her, even though she is hot, he personality is shit.
so even though she is hot, i wouldn't touch her.
i would do Karen Rebecca Johnson before her tbh.
We also know from Derek that her cunt stinks.
This dialog can be obtained by selecting Body shots during party planning and pairing with Tiffany. Then Derek will be with Becky.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
The thing with Heather is strange. She clearly says to the MC so she's just using him. After all, she already did that in EP8.

I figure so Heather wants to make Tommy jealous. Tommy is already sick of it so the MC is good at everything. But Tommy, I think, won't even mind if the MC fucks Heather because then he can keep fucking around. Tommy will mind it more because the MC can be honest with Heather, thus giving her the idea of a relationship change. Tommy definitely doesn't want that.

My guess is so that in EP10 on the MJ path, Tommy will snap and Heather, who is still at the Mansion, will take sides with Josy, Maya and the MC because she wants that herself loyalty from Tommy.
There are three Heathers at the end of episode 9:
  • The one who fulfilled her desire for payback.
  • The one that we declined without insulting the future.
  • Finally the one that we rejected forever.
These three Heathers are likely to have different inclination, but a common plot would have to go through a separation with Tommy for the main character to be morally blameless. To put it simply, I assume Heather is not only for players on the Single branch with DIK affinity.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes