reahwea

Dec 24, 2022
Side note: I notice that the conversation with Josy in Episode 9, after you take a picture with her and she asks MC if her still thinks about her, seems to set a variable "ep9_josy_wonder", at either 3, 2 or 1. Perhaps there will be similar choices in coming episodes, and if you go above a certain threshold by the end of Season 3, Josy's doubts about Maya become so strong that she cannot ignore them anymore.
Most hilarious part is that it's giving you +2 cheating points if you tell her you're thinking about her all the time. I don't think that it will be ending only, shit will hit the fan with Maya dad and Priscilla. And the glorious Josy solo route is gonna happen.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
After the party so many side girls feel neglected, I can't be the only one that prefers the looks of the random 4some dorm girls or cafeteria girl or penny to the rockie horror picture show makeup style of quinn or rio...

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
If you could add any female to the offical LI list who would you add.

I would add, Quinn, Riona, Nora, Nicole and lily.
1. Riona (I want to show her real love)
2. Quinn (she started off as the main antagonist but really stopped being that after a couple of episodes)
3. Mona (I really liked her but sadly, she seems gone from the game)
4. Nicole (because she's looking for a serious relationship and a father to her kid)
5. Lily (however, I liked her more when I though she was an undercover cop investigating the drug ring)

It's unfortunate that he won't add any but I get why he decided not to and any LI's after the game's start.

Reactions: znar25

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
Elena. The last of the side characters that I will highlight is Elena. I don’t think that she will ever become a viable LI, and I really don’t want her to, but I really like her a lot. I hope that at some point the MC gets the opportunity to jump into a threesome with her and John Boy. And hopefully Jacob will do that painting for her.
I have been a fan of Elena ever since Episode 4 when you have that conversation when you were staying over at the HOTs. Making you think she is offended only to find out John Boy loves hearing that stuff. The pair has a great sense of humor and I would be all for content whether it be some cheeky shenanigans or simply be character development dialogue.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I have been a fan of Elena ever since Episode 4 when you have that conversation when you were staying over at the HOTs. Making you think she is offended only to find out John Boy loves hearing that stuff. The pair has a great sense of humor and I would be all for content whether it be some cheeky shenanigans or simply be character development dialogue.
It's a real shame I doubt we'll see more development with them, I love both their characters too - but I suspect since much of their M.O. involves exhibitionism/sharing, the weeb ntr police would rapidly deploy if their plotlines were ever further developed involving MC.

I definitely picked Elena for the costume one of the times just to see the dialogue and reactions.... and Johnboy is just a bro, doesn't get all emo like half the diks, always seems to be a good bud & cook.

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
It's difficult for me to play a Maya & Josy branch considering I choose Maya over Josy for most of the hangout opportunities. I think Maya's scene at the preps' mansion in Episode 5 is more memorable along with giving her Rusty's old TV rather than hanging out with Josy at the HOTs. Does anyone else feel the same?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's difficult for me to play a Maya & Josy branch considering I choose Maya over Josy for most of the hangout opportunities. I think Maya's scene at the preps' mansion in Episode 5 is more memorable along with giving her Rusty's old TV rather than hanging out with Josy at the HOTs. Does anyone else feel the same?
Yes, 100%, but I think we're in the small minority; everything ive read here is almost always people talking about how they do the throuple route but wish they could split Josy off from it.

Maya's TV scene just barely edges out Josy's post mansion scene, though both of them are some of the best in the route - some of josy's others feel more like novelties, i dunno, like vignettes of sex scenes, like the hots pool, or the gym, or the sleepover with Josy - I mean they're well done, but they just feel short or something...

Maya's tv scene probably best sex scene in game imo - the dorm party comes close but I get vicariously cold just imagining classroom desks. I feel like a lot of sex scenes (and BaD isnt alone in this) aren't shot/rendered in a 'sexy' way, lighting and mood and whatnot. Like Sara is an attractive girl to me, but almost all of her scenes are so unsexy, a brightly lit gloryhole? Nothnxjeff. Although I wasnt personally a fan of Jill, I will say many of her scenes are quite good in this 'sexy' regard.

Reactions: Exterant

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
Same here. Just a fun couple.

It's a real shame I doubt we'll see more development with them, I love both their characters too - but I suspect since much of their M.O. involves exhibitionism/sharing, the weeb ntr police would rapidly deploy if their plotlines were ever further developed involving MC.

I definitely picked Elena for the costume one of the times just to see the dialogue and reactions.... and Johnboy is just a bro, doesn't get all emo like half the diks, always seems to be a good bud & cook.
I agree with all of this, including, unfortunately, the first part. I'm still hopeful though since voluntary threesomes wouldn't require the "evil" tag in the game. Still, you're probably right. :(

I definitely enjoyed giving her the old TV for her room. Also...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I really hate that the LI choice in Episode 8 isn't a free choice. If you're in Josy’s and Maya’s relationship or successfully dating Jill, you can't choose "Other". Really annoying that my "free love" character now is stuck in a relationship and if I want to change it, I have to replay from Episode 4. :FacePalm:

Reactions: The Japanese

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I really hate that the LI choice in Episode 8 isn't a free choice. If you're in Josy’s and Maya’s relationship or successfully dating Jill, you can't choose "Other". Really annoying that my "free love" character now is stuck in a relationship and if I want to change it, I have to replay from Episode 4. :FacePalm:
Noted

Nov 17, 2019
So far i played through Bella, Sage, and the Others path as a DIK and honestly im not a fan of the cheating points. The fuck was the point of choosing a relationship and immediately cheating on who you chose? It completely defeats the entire purpose of the choice you made. Of course you dont have to do anything, but now you are locked out of other content, and if you dont pick one of the FL you are now locked out of their scenes entirely, so its like the game wants you to lock in your favourite to see their story progress, but then gives you a dumbass out so you can see more stuff.

Like if we had more story stuff here, and the relationship stuff could have been discussed and there could have been a less toxic version of Tommy/Heather or something.

Honestly it just annoys me.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
So far i played through Bella, Sage, and the Others path as a DIK and honestly im not a fan of the cheating points. The fuck was the point of choosing a relationship and immediately cheating on who you chose?
Because some people are into that. I've seen a few in this thread post about how they can't wait to cheat on Jill with Bianca.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Hi, I currently have an issue with my game. My game seems to be on a loop, repeating when Sage, Josy and Maya convince Bella to drink with them at the party.
Save Fix, OP. Try using the search function next time - at this point, if any one can help you, you can be sure it has been asked before, and at this point it has been asked and answered at least 100 times.

Nov 17, 2019
Because some people are into that. I've seen a few in this thread post about how they can't wait to cheat on Jill with Bianca.
I dont even have an issue with that, my problem is why lock me in when i can just keep fucking around with most of the FL. There was literally no reason for a decision to be made already

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Why not have both?! That's what multiple saves are for! :ROFLMAO:

My main run is always going to be a Jill Faithful run. I cracked up at the hoverhand and finished EP9 with TC+1 (because I couldn't go full douche on Josy. Took the middle answer).

As far as Bianca goes though, I think people have wanted her to be an LI ever since she soaked her panties during Tremolo's performance at the recital. She's sort of a fan favorite. Really a perfect target for the temptation theme of this episode.

I'm kinda hoping Bianca isn't a pure landmine character like Rena in AL, but I'm getting those vibes... I really hate landmine characters. Something tells me that the only way to bang Bianca is to cheat on Jill considering that MC is only concerned about the Matt/Olivia situation on the Jill branch. I'll still hit it in a separate save though...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Of course i can't wait to get it on with Bianca, but aren't you forgeting someone here ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My main run is always going to be a Jill Faithful run.
:KEK:...NO
I'm kinda hoping Bianca isn't a pure landmine character like Rena in AL, but I'm getting those vibes... I really hate landmine characters. Something tells me that the only way to bang Bianca is to cheat on Jill considering that MC is only concerned about the Matt/Olivia situation on the Jill branch.
What is with you and Rena being a pure landmine character ?
She was the best LI from AL and my canon path in that game, or did you get burned for cheating on the other two :LOL:.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes