ArcToPower

Dec 9, 2020
Does the principal's decision to not give the scholarship to maya always the same regardless if you went through the wife's path or not?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
THATSWHATMAKESHERALANDMINECHARACTER!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's hardly a landmine if you want a Rena path...if not, why would you cheat on your choosen LI :whistle:
Honestly it's so long ago since i played AL the last time that i can't remember how serious the relationship with the other 2 was by the time you could hook up with Rena, but theydidn't interest me so...smurfette all the way.
But iirc it's not only Rena which could you get in trouble for cheating, i think hooking up with Leah was also a reason for getting burned....i liked the crazy nurse, shame she didn't get a 'good' path and ending.

I hope we can get a path for Bianca after cheating with her on Jill, that would make my day :giggle:

Last edited:

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
That's why I said, what if his college life started with decking Tommy.
Besides, nowadays in the game Chad and MC are fine with each other, Chad even says so. And Chad only did so due to MC getting in his face due to Sage.

I'm just interested in an alternate timeline, how do you see MC in the Jocks? I think they would be pretty damn unstoppable tbh. The DIKs are complete shit without MC. While Jocks still function even with the leader gone, so to speak.
The Jocks are a bunch of idiots and MC is an intelligent person. I don't think he would have had a future with them. Not even the DIKest MC could stand Dawe and I don't see him getting into that thing of bodybuilding and spending all day at the Gym talking about reps and steroids. I suppose that Anthony could be his "Derek" in that alternative story, although he's dumb as a brick, but I don't think he would have a good relationship with that Alex or with Caleb. And about Chad, they would have a huge problem because of Sage.

Probably, living at the Tri-alpha's house, MC would have known about Chad's homosexuality way sooner than in the actual story. Again, he's not an idiot like the other jocks. He sees things and connects the dots. He would have known what he was doing to Sage and I don't think he would be OK with that. During the very first time MC and Sage met in the game, we see Sage checking out MC. She starts having the hots for him from the beginning. In this alternative story, I can imagine Sage and MC meeting each other during a party at the Tri-alpha's, Sage being sexually frustrated and mad with Chad. She would flirt with MC, for sure. And if MC knows that she's been fooled by Chad and her relationship with him is just a farce, he would side with Sage for sure. Even if he wouldn't know about Chad's homosexuality, he would see how he treats her and he would side with Sage anyways. I think that at the end, Sage and MC would end up being "fuck buddies" or probably something more. Like Jill would say, "its destiny" At some point, MC would have a big fight with Chad and would end up expelled from the jocks. Even if Chad wouldn't mind if Sage has other guy that makes her happy, he has a reputation to maintain. For sure Chad wouldn't like to be cucked, over all by a guy from his own fraternity.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
THATSWHATMAKESHERALANDMINECHARACTER!

I was sad there is no Liam path, bro was best character in the game. I'd rather MC be gay for Liam than with the girls xD
Alas, that was not possible, so I picked Melissa. One could say that Megan's acting carrier was...

The Jocks are a bunch of idiots and MC is an intelligent person. I don't think he would have had a future with them. Not even the DIKest MC could stand Dawe and I don't see him getting into that thing of bodybuilding and spending all day at the Gym talking about reps and steroids. I suppose that Anthony could be his "Derek" in that alternative story, although he's dumb as a brick, but I don't think he would have a good relationship with that Alex or with Caleb. And about Chad, they would have a huge problem because of Sage.

Probably, living at the Tri-alpha's house, MC would have known about Chad's homosexuality way sooner than in the actual story. Again, he's not an idiot like the other jocks. He sees things and connects the dots. He would have known what he was doing to Sage and I don't think he would be OK with that. During the very first time MC and Sage met in the game, we see Sage checking out MC. She starts having the hots for him from the beginning. In this alternative story, I can imagine Sage and MC meeting each other during a party at the Tri-alpha's, Sage being sexually frustrated and mad with Chad. She would flirt with MC, for sure. And if MC knows that she's been fooled by Chad and her relationship with him is just a farce, he would side with Sage for sure. Even if he wouldn't know about Chad's homosexuality, he would see how he treats her and he would side with Sage anyways. I think that at the end, Sage and MC would end up being "fuck buddies" or probably something more. Like Jill would say, "its destiny" At some point, MC would have a big fight with Chad and would end up expelled from the jocks. Even if Chad wouldn't mind if Sage has other guy that makes her happy, he has a reputation to maintain. For sure Chad wouldn't like to be cucked, over all by a guy from his own fraternity.
Thanks for indulging me. And I agree with most you say.
I figured MC could over time take the Jocks on a more sane path.
I think he could make Chad follow his real self and get Sage without a fight over time.
Dawe is the only unstable idiot tbh in that whole pack.

But I think it's more likely that he'd get with Sage, as you said, by "destiny".
And that fact would open the door to the DIKs for him most likely.

Reactions: Roundell

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's why I said, what if his college life started with decking Tommy.
Besides, nowadays in the game Chad and MC are fine with each other, Chad even says so. And Chad only did so due to MC getting in his face due to Sage.

I'm just interested in an alternate timeline, how do you see MC in the Jocks? I think they would be pretty damn unstoppable tbh. The DIKs are complete shit without MC. While Jocks still function even with the leader gone, so to speak.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

actually the real sliding door for MC is having met Sage at the cafeteria.

without having met her:
he wasn't going to collide with Chad
so he wouldn't have known Jill after the first attack
the situation with Troy wouldn't escalate so he wouldn't leave the room or at least not so suddenly
he would have had no interest in becoming a DIK
he would not have shared a room with Maya and therefore would not have been involved in the loan issue
he would meet Josy directly at BR

practically without Sage, MC would be Josy's boyfriend and would not be in any fraternity, at most the Jocks who are more similar to him than the DIKs

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I see your point of view, but I have to correct you in some ways.
Tommy doesn't bully MC. He is certainly rude, massive DIK, but this is not bullying. Tommy's behavior is that of a typical drill sergeant in the army towards a rookie. First when he was a maggot, now he trains MC in throwing parties.
Party planning is Tommy's job and MC is aiming for his spot. It makes perfect sense for Tommy to act this way.
Tommy: "You broke into my office, sat naked in my chair, scattered papers like a monkey, and now you're asking me to fix all the shit." The subtext is obvious. Sage also notices this and says "Tommy is being territorial and testing you" when MC complains. Smart girl, he should listen more often to what she says.
In fact, Tommy respects MC if you behave properly (in my case, I have a lot of "Tommy liked it" notes in the BIOS), my canon MC is DIK.
Tommy admires you and is a bit jealous, he doesn't want a repeat of the power struggle conflict. And only when he is drunk on the roof he says: "You made a hell of a party! Bravo Tremolo, Bravo!" Drunk people don't lie, as we know.
I agree with you that Tommy doesn't bully the MC. It's a lot worse or good. He wants to see the MC fail. The problem with the MC is that he's good at everything.

In EP4, Rusty tells the MC that the DIKs respect him because of Chad. But Tommy banned everyone from talking about it because they don't need bloated maggots. In fact, that was good because it keeps a person from losing their footing.

But Tommy's problem keeps getting bigger because the MC is good at them all. This makes Tommy jealous. Because of this, Tommy starts throwing stones in the MC's way, which shows disrespect for the MC. Tommy has started the power struggle.

"You broke into my office, sat naked in my chair, scattered papers like a monkey, and now you're asking me to fix all the shit." That says it all. The aging wolf Tommy loses his place in the hierarchy in the DIK and HOT packs. Why? The MC wanted to do something good for everyone with the Halloween party for the DIKs and the HOTs and the selfish Tommy doesn't actually do that. Tommy is all about having fun and doesn't really care about others. Tommy says yes when planning the party, so all the MC has to do is keep the DIKs happy. But what about the guests? The MC makes everyone happy.

To be honest I see black for Tommy if the MC is a CHICK. Why? The characters all conform to the MC's attitude and the CHICK MC is not like Tommy. If Tommy doesn't switch of his own accord, he'll be kicked out of the DIK and HOT pack and become a loner.

"Tommy is being territorial and testing you" Sage is right about that. To a CHICK MC Sage does not even say that, I think. However, Sage's statement points to the beginning of a power struggle.

I don't even have "Tommy liked it" in my bios. Why? My MC or I as a player don't care what Tommy likes or dislikes. My MC will not submit to Tommy.

At this point I remind you again of chess. Screenshot 1 shows the white queen mate and the black king and screenshot 2 shows the same. Who is sitting on the roof? Quinn and Tommy. The roles are clearly distributed. Tommy is checkmated by Quinn. Quinn doesn't get along with Tommy on the roof, she fools him. Why? She found out about the MC so Tommy wants to go back to the roots of the DIKs so party with the Dormgirls and ditch the HOTs. The MC, on the other hand, tells Quinn so the jocks can fuck themselves and that he'd rather party with the HOTs. This makes Quinn realize that Tommy would stab her in the back at any time. I believe this is the path to salvation for Quinn.

Another thing about dogs. Vinny is so wrong when he says that dogs bark and don't bite. It depends on what kind of dog the MC is, and this breed is aggressive and can even defeat a wolf.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

actually the real sliding door for MC is having met Sage at the cafeteria.

without having met her:
he wasn't going to collide with Chad
so he wouldn't have known Jill after the first attack
the situation with Troy wouldn't escalate so he wouldn't leave the room or at least not so suddenly
he would have had no interest in becoming a DIK
he would not have shared a room with Maya and therefore would not have been involved in the loan issue
he would meet Josy directly at BR

practically without Sage, MC would be Josy's boyfriend and would not be in any fraternity, at most the Jocks who are more similar to him than the DIKs
Sage the Catalyst. And I agree with pretty much everything you said except 1 thing.
Even if he does not meet Maya in the usual way, Maya being Josy's gf would still cause the MJ collision at some point.
But I believe MC would just win Josy over since he wouldn't care much for Maya at that point.

Reactions: mightybored

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage the Catalyst. And I agree with pretty much everything you said except 1 thing.
Even if he does not met Maya in the usual way, Maya being Josy gf would still cause the MJ collision at some point.
But I believe MC would just win Josy over since he wouldn't care much for Maya at that point.
mine was a quick reconstruction, some things could still happen differently (if it's destiny...)

but if MC hadn't been Maya's roommate, when Josy was admitted to the BR he would have met her directly, even could have hosted her in his room that night (and I don't think they would have just slept..)

it would have been an in or out, but considering Josy's phone call before arriving I'd say it would have been fine

Reactions: NebulousShooter

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
ok so no harem, then I guess that you choose a girl and stick to her until a new game so here is another question. do you see other girls getting fucked that you could also date?

Tempone70

Oct 3, 2022
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I have an issue in Episode 9 when trying to message Josy and Maya in the first free roam, where can I seek help with this?

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
I agree with you that Tommy doesn't bully the MC. It's a lot worse or good. He wants to see the MC fail. The problem with the MC is that he's good at everything.

In EP4, Rusty tells the MC that the DIKs respect him because of Chad. But Tommy banned everyone from talking about it because they don't need bloated maggots. In fact, that was good because it keeps a person from losing their footing.

But Tommy's problem keeps getting bigger because the MC is good at them all. This makes Tommy jealous. Because of this, Tommy starts throwing stones in the MC's way, which shows disrespect for the MC. Tommy has started the power struggle.

"You broke into my office, sat naked in my chair, scattered papers like a monkey, and now you're asking me to fix all the shit." That says it all. The aging wolf Tommy loses his place in the hierarchy in the DIK and HOT packs. Why? The MC wanted to do something good for everyone with the Halloween party for the DIKs and the HOTs and the selfish Tommy doesn't actually do that. Tommy is all about having fun and doesn't really care about others. Tommy says yes when planning the party, so all the MC has to do is keep the DIKs happy. But what about the guests? The MC makes everyone happy.

To be honest I see black for Tommy if the MC is a CHICK. Why? The characters all conform to the MC's attitude and the CHICK MC is not like Tommy. If Tommy doesn't switch of his own accord, he'll be kicked out of the DIK and HOT pack and become a loner.

"Tommy is being territorial and testing you" Sage is right about that. To a CHICK MC Sage does not even say that, I think. However, Sage's statement points to the beginning of a power struggle.

I don't even have "Tommy liked it" in my bios. Why? My MC or I as a player don't care what Tommy likes or dislikes. My MC will not submit to Tommy.

At this point I remind you again of chess. Screenshot 1 shows the white queen mate and the black king and screenshot 2 shows the same. Who is sitting on the roof? Quinn and Tommy. The roles are clearly distributed. Tommy is checkmated by Quinn. Quinn doesn't get along with Tommy on the roof, she fools him. Why? She found out about the MC so Tommy wants to go back to the roots of the DIKs so party with the Dormgirls and ditch the HOTs. The MC, on the other hand, tells Quinn so the jocks can fuck themselves and that he'd rather party with the HOTs. This makes Quinn realize that Tommy would stab her in the back at any time. I believe this is the path to salvation for Quinn.

Another thing about dogs. Vinny is so wrong when he says that dogs bark and don't bite. It depends on what kind of dog the MC is, and this breed is aggressive and can even defeat a wolf.

In which Episode is that Chess scene? I remember in one of my playthroughs the new teacher got hit but it seems now I always miss that scene to make that happen.

3rop

Sep 6, 2017
Fuuuuuuck! At last I can play this fuckin update...
1. This shitty game screw import data and make my saves a cocktail of all paths.
2. When I give up and downloaded first season again for a clean start with fresh data, this game kick me in the nuts by this fuckin bug with Cathy's panty on SOLO Bella path... Just when I was 1 episode away from season 3... Fuuuuck.
Thanks GOD of Android there's this dude, The Man. The LEGEND. DarkAssassin!
Now I can import my old data without problem!
Thank you for your Android port!

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Thanks for indulging me. And I agree with most you say.
I figured MC could over time take the Jocks on a more sane path.
I think he could make Chad follow his real self and get Sage without a fight over time.
Dawe is the only unstable idiot tbh in that whole pack.

But I think it's more likely that he'd get with Sage, as you said, by "destiny".
And that fact would open the door to the DIKs for him most likely.
I think that's a bit of wishful thinking. MC would be the FNG at the Jock's frat. Zero influence over the other guys, and not even into that competition the jocks are training (and consuming steroids) for. I don't think he would be able to take the jocks to any path, just follow the path of the jocks, or leave the frat.

About Chad, the same. Chad is the boyfriend of Sage because of status and reputation. If the FNG of the frat cucks him or just hits on her, Chad couldn't allow it. Riona says it when MC met the DIKs for the first time. "This guy is not a jock. No jock would be stupid enough to hit on Sage". He would be obliged to fight him to maintain that status of "alpha male" with the jocks even if he actually doesn't care about Sage. Its what happens when Chad and MC meet. I don't think Chad actually cares if MC hits on Sage, but he has to show that he's angry and ready to beat the shit out of MC in front of the jocks.

Anyway, as felicemaestrozo says, if MC doesn't meet Chad and Sage the first day, he would have just continued living with Troy and probably dating with Josy if she dumps Maya, or again with Zoey when she returns.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes