Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Don't worry, no one will die. The valiant watermelon man will not allow this. But his name (Tybalt) we'll keep it a secret.
View attachment 2295810
The watermelon will take a valiant dive in front of the bullet shot by Vinny after the MC seduces it away from Tybalt when it sees the dick pic on Tybalt's phone. It will turn out to be just a graze and will live happily ever after!

DISCLAIMER-(No fruit used for self pleasure were harmed in the writing of this fan fic)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
best scene in the game so far is when Sally goes off on Tybalt for interrupting their game. MC tells Sally he liked her more after that. i think Sally will end up falling for the mc if he treats her right since Magnar is a boring guy and only cares about studying while we can see that Sally is more and more becoming a party girl and needs a guy that wants to party with her. once she gets a look at MC's dick, she will be all over him. and that's fine cause she is hot as fuck.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
WHAT IF: What do you all think about the following?

If MC's College life started with running into a high Tommy that got into his face and MC deck'd him to the floor, the Alpha's would've probably invited him due to that.
How do you guys think he'd fit in the Alphas? I actually think that Anthony is a decent dude, just dumb. Derek's a bigger retard than him by far. And I think Chad and MC would work well together, since Chad seems like an ok dude too tbh.

Without MC, the DIK's would be dead in the water tbh.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Didn't Chad and the Jocks give MC a wedgie in episode 1 which basically started the whole conflict? :LUL:
That's why I said, what if his college life started with decking Tommy.
Besides, nowadays in the game Chad and MC are fine with each other, Chad even says so. And Chad only did so due to MC getting in his face due to Sage.

I'm just interested in an alternate timeline, how do you see MC in the Jocks? I think they would be pretty damn unstoppable tbh. The DIKs are complete shit without MC. While Jocks still function even with the leader gone, so to speak.

Reactions: Mmoney7187

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm not criticizing your disliking because I didn't like it too, but I think it fits her personality... If there was a girl who would do such a thing, that would be Jill. But that's the fun of the game: choose a girl whose personality appeals to you. If they were all the same, it would be only a matter of picking the most pretty of them or even going for a harem. I think this was coherent with her beliefs, whether we like it or not... The best we can do is forgive her or abandon her path... I think we have even less to complain about since MC's reaction almost fits the description of your complaints. I even reviewed the scene as a chick, agreeing with her and Burke it was bullying, and not defending Chad, and the only difference is, on the DIK route, Tremolo says: "You treated me like a fucking kid!" That is, even as a chick, the MC never agrees with Jill's actions. I think those who, in the real world, as players, agree with Jill's actions or think MC's attitude was not compatible with a chick role have more to complain about because they're not able to, as players, react the way it would be more coherent to the personality they're giving to their MC. This was, IMHO, Mr. DPC's greatest sin in this sequence (and others he denied an MC's response compatible with his affinity) and not the way he did Jill behave.
Yes, it is clear that all girls are unique and different, for each type of personality there is something different. And this is good, because then the game would not have been so popular and the fans would not have written 11 thousand pages in disputes and theories here.
I also think that sometimes MC behaves out of character, depending on the affinity. There are a lot of differences, for example, his behavior is different in dialogues, CHICK is more polite, DIK is relaxed and a little rude. But in some moments ... there are script flaws.

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
That's why I said, what if his college life started with decking Tommy.
Besides, nowadays in the game Chad and MC are fine with each other, Chad even says so. And Chad only did so due to MC getting in his face due to Sage.

I'm just interested in an alternate timeline, how do you see MC in the Jocks? I think they would be pretty damn unstoppable tbh. The DIKs are complete shit without MC. While Jocks still function even with the leader gone, so to speak.
I could def see it maybe instead of defending Sage you defend Heather in the beginning and that's how conflict with the DiKs starts, the only thing that would suck in this alt timeline is missing out on the bromance with Derrick and having Sage as a LI from the start.

Reactions: Derpyyz

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Yes, it is clear that all girls are unique and different, for each type of personality there is something different. And this is good, because then the game would not have been so popular and the fans would not have written 11 thousand pages in disputes and theories here.
I also think that sometimes MC behaves out of character, depending on the affinity. There are a lot of differences, for example, his behavior is different in dialogues, CHICK is more polite, DIK is relaxed and a little rude. But in some moments ... there are script flaws.
and Jill is for 40yo virgins, nothing wrong with that :Kappa:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Others have already written what I wanted to say, but I can add something.
I don't like how Jill took care of the MC in the first season. For example, she gathered a pedagogical council because of the MC/Chad fight and complained about it. I don't like Chad and in the end he got what he deserves according to the script, but:
1. What right does she have to decide for Tremolo? She is not his mother.
2. It was a dangerous move and under other circumstances she would have painted a target on his back.
3. She exposed MC as a child in need of care.

I have other answers that I don't like about her behavior.

And it's not hate, just fun and memes.
Jill acted out in a mature way when she saw bullying...twice. Remember the Jocks wedgied the MC and then initiated a fight. From what little we know from Jill's path, she was bullied and you get the impression nobody stood up for her. That's her reaction, bullying should be reported. Sure the MC didn't like it because he was somewhat selfish in that he didn't want to make waves or draw attention to himself. From his point of view, since he suffered from bullying as well, you ignore it or fight back. So you have conflicting perspectives, report bullying when you see it and ignore it/fight back.

Nothing about her being a mother and she didn't expose the MC as a child. She was attempting to stop a pattern of bullying that if left to itself would cause problems for both. Looking at the big picture, has the MC been bullied by the Jocks since Chad was punished? Would they have continued if they got away with it, i.e. not reported, probably. Now as a DIK he has a crew for support so he only gets bullied by Tommy now. Without the frat he has nobody watching his back and would have been bullied until he did something extreme to stop it and probably been suspended (remember his own story at school when he got suspended beating up the bully).

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Jill acted out in a mature way when she saw bullying...twice. Remember the Jocks wedgied the MC and then initiated a fight. From what little we know from Jill's path, she was bullied and you get the impression nobody stood up for her. That's her reaction, bullying should be reported. Sure the MC didn't like it because he was somewhat selfish in that he didn't want to make waves or draw attention to himself. From his point of view, since he suffered from bullying as well, you ignore it or fight back. So you have conflicting perspectives, report bullying when you see it and ignore it/fight back.

Nothing about her being a mother and she didn't expose the MC as a child. She was attempting to stop a pattern of bullying that if left to itself would cause problems for both. Looking at the big picture, has the MC been bullied by the Jocks since Chad was punished? Would they have continued if they got away with it, i.e. not reported, probably. Now as a DIK he has a crew for support so he only gets bullied by Tommy now. Without the frat he has nobody watching his back and would have been bullied until he did something extreme to stop it and probably been suspended (remember his own story at school when he got suspended beating up the bully).
I see your point of view, but I have to correct you in some ways.
Tommy doesn't bully MC. He is certainly rude, massive DIK, but this is not bullying. Tommy's behavior is that of a typical drill sergeant in the army towards a rookie. First when he was a maggot, now he trains MC in throwing parties.
Party planning is Tommy's job and MC is aiming for his spot. It makes perfect sense for Tommy to act this way.
Tommy: "You broke into my office, sat naked in my chair, scattered papers like a monkey, and now you're asking me to fix all the shit." The subtext is obvious. Sage also notices this and says "Tommy is being territorial and testing you" when MC complains. Smart girl, he should listen more often to what she says.
In fact, Tommy respects MC if you behave properly (in my case, I have a lot of "Tommy liked it" notes in the BIOS), my canon MC is DIK.
Tommy admires you and is a bit jealous, he doesn't want a repeat of the power struggle conflict. And only when he is drunk on the roof he says: "You made a hell of a party! Bravo Tremolo, Bravo!" Drunk people don't lie, as we know.

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
Warning: Incoming Wall of Text. Despite following Being a Dik since its release, being a big fan of Acting Lessons before then, and reading the posts in this thread pretty regularly, I don’t think I’ve ever posted in it before. Well, I guess this is making up for lost time.

For the past several updates (5, 6, 7, 8, and Interlude), I had only been playing the new chapters as they released with my existing saves. That had worked fine for unlocking scenes, but I was starting to feel that I was losing some of the overall story. So, for episode 9, I bit the bullet and restarted a clean game, going from the beginning of the game to the end of 9 with all my routes.

When planning, I did use some of the routes outlined by SteveyP in the “Save Files” section under “Extras” as a guidepost, though I didn’t use the save files themselves (THANKS, btw!). I did a total of 5 routes at first, and, after some consideration, I added a 6th. The first five routes were:

DIK route – Sage and ALL available side girls, committing to Sage in Chapter 8 and being faithful to her from that point onward.

DIK route – Sage and ALL available side girls, not committing to anyone in Chapter 8. Complete man-whore route.

Neutral route – Maya and Josey, keeping my time split between the two as evenly as possible. I committed to the “throuple” relationship when given the opportunity. Never slept with any other girls during the game*.

CHICK route – Jill only. No other girls*, and never went to visit Bella, to avoid all her scenes. Committed to Jill.

CHICK route – Bella only. No other girls*, and I did as little with Jill as possible to avoid leading her on. Committed to Bella.

At this point, I went back and did one additional run:

DIK route – Sage ONLY. No side girls at all*.

* “Never slept with any other girls” does not include the CUMpetition in chapter 2. I just don’t have it in me to eat that condom.

Anyway, after finishing this epic endeavor, I would like to share my current preference ranking of the major LI’s as well as some of the side girls.

Major LI Paths

1. Sage. At this point in the game, Sage is my favorite girl. That wasn’t the case before I went back and replayed everything from the beginning, but it is now. Sage gains a LOT from going through all of her content at once. Her lewd content is some of the game’s hottest, and I find her character to be the most enjoyable and (overall) drama-free. She also grows a LOT from the player’s perspective, starting the game as a generic “leader of the popular girls” and revealing herself to be an intelligent, kind, funny, and generally interesting character. I particularly enjoyed her scenes in chapter 9 (both lewd and non-lewd). The fact that her character model has always been my favorite in terms of sexiness doesn’t hurt her case at all. I also think that she is one of the two characters who are most likely to push the envelope on vanilla sex scenes in the future (which also appeals to me). I found myself liking Sage so much, that I added the “pure” route for her out of fear that a certain side dalliance might completely derail her path in the future.

2. Bella. I almost have a tie for 2nd place between Bella and Jill, but for now, I am putting Bella ahead. Before my recent replays, Bella was my number one. I have never been a huge fan of her character model (I don’t like overly large boobs/butts), but I am a sucker for a good resting bitchface – specifically, the challenge of getting past it. I like Bella’s humor, and her first
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is still one of my favorites. I also enjoyed her path quite a bit in chapter 9. The biggest problem I have with Bella is the almost certain difficulty that her path will face in the future.

3. Jill. For most of the game, Jill was my bottom girl. I have never been a fan of the innocent virgin type, and I was mostly bored by how generically “good” Jill was. However, as the game has progressed, and Jill has come out of her shell a bit, I find myself liking her more and more. Her final
was a big turning point for me, and she gained even more points when she
Obviously, the fact that she is now getting some noteworthy lewd scenes is nice as well. The recital scene was great, and I am also curious to find out more about her sister and the foundation she is trying to set up. Jill might have passed up Bella at this point if it wasn’t for the ending of chapter 9.

4. Maya & Josy. Maya and Josy just keep getting better for me. Unlike a lot of the folks here, I never went through a phase where I hated either of them, and I am not bothered at all with the idea of a sharing “throuple” relationship. If anything, I thought that the MC was massively overreacting to the whole situation. BUT… the amount of drama hanging over this path (mostly coming from Maya) made it a bit bothersome to me. From a pure mechanics standpoint, the fact that you need to keep your rep balanced to access certain points of this path is kind of a pain, as is trying to keep your attention balanced between the two of them. None of the other paths have required this kind of “bookkeeping.” If, at some point in the future, the option to pursue the girls individually becomes available, I will probably go back and try to do dedicated runs for each girl. Anyway… things ARE getting better here. I enjoyed their content in chapter 9 quite a bit, and I am a somewhat hopeful that things might finally start to run more smoothly in the future.

I like ALL of the major LI paths that I have played. I enjoy some more than others, but I had fun with every route. DPC has done a nice job of making all of these characters interesting in their own way, and one of my favorite things about this game is that it offers different paths for different preferences.

Other Character Notes (Not specifically ranked)

Quinn. In the early days of this game, Quinn was my number one girl. I still think that she is both hot and interesting (well-written), but I have been forcibly distancing myself from her for some time now, because I think her chances of either becoming a major LI option or surviving to the end of the game are pretty slim. I know that with DPC, no character is safe, but getting invested in Quinn just seems likely to be setting myself up for pain. That said, I do enjoy my time with her on my “side girls” playthroughs. I think there is a small chance that Quinn might open up as a viable main route before the end of the game, but I’m not counting on it. I think that if Quinn was ever going to be a primary LI, more of her “secret” doings would have been hidden from the player as well as the MC.

Zoey. I did not like the interlude, but I like Zoey. I think that a main route for her will open up going forward, and I look forward to giving it a shot. I would also like to see the opportunity to possibly push her towards a relationship with Jacob or Derek for paths where the MC chooses not to pursue her.

Riona. In my opinion, Riona actually has a better chance of becoming a viable main LI than Quinn does. The MC has had several opportunities to bond with her on both sexual and platonic levels over the past few updates, leading to a much deeper rapport than can be attained with any of the other side girls. Unfortunately, Riona is at the very top of my “DEAD” list. I think that we are being allowed to bond with her to make it more painful when she meets a tragic fate. She is likeable, sympathetic, and in a perfect position to be killed off as a sacrificial lamb once the blood starts flowing. I like Riona a lot, so I hope that I am wrong about this.

Sally. I kinda wrote Sally off at first, but the past few episodes have me thinking that there is going to be a significant amount of content available with her before the end of the game. I don’t think that she will ever be opened up as a major LI, but I think we’re going to get some good stuff with her for those not on a committed path. Also, she is the other character, besides Sage, that I think might allow for some freaky non-vanilla content. Fingers crossed.

Jade. FUCK Jade. Before my replays, I had never done a route where I rejected her advances in the classroom. Even if I didn’t meet up with her for the first sex scene (because I was pursuing Maya and Josy), I did as much of her content as I could.

Elena. The last of the side characters that I will highlight is Elena. I don’t think that she will ever become a viable LI, and I really don’t want her to, but I really like her a lot. I hope that at some point the MC gets the opportunity to jump into a threesome with her and John Boy. And hopefully Jacob will do that painting for her.

I could talk a bit more about some of the other side characters (Lily, Envy, and Becky notably), and I might at a later point, but I’ve already probably rambled for so long that most people won't read this anyway. Sorry.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes