sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Ok, after weeks of trying to figure this out by myself I need help to find the last missing scene from my gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't even imagine which character this could be about. HLEP!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
In which Episode is that Chess scene? I remember in one of my playthroughs the new teacher got hit but it seems now I always miss that scene to make that happen.
We don't see the chess game, but to see the beaten up teacher you need to stay at Derek's after Josy's arrival, and then in the freeroam talk to the guy at the vending machine and encourage him to join the chess club. It also doesn't just change the teacher's appearance, in the dorm party there's a different scene in one of the siderooms because the student was expelled.

Reactions: Jayfcsp

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
It is kinda weird for a harem-style game to have these locks...
It’s not a harem style game. You have the opportunity to date and sleep around a lot when the MC is single, and you always have the Others route to go with if you wanna keep it that way.

Hell the game even has a cheating mechanic, so you can customize and change your paths a lot.

I don’t understand why you’ve gotten the impression that this game would have a harem route when everything shown in the previous seasons underlines that it’s not a viable option?

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Episode 9.... It's Rox teaching chess to young Quinn....
He tells her moving the knight is wrong.... Which actually is a wrong statement, it just needed to be moved to H6, not F6..
So Rox is really not that good at playing chess.....
Never mix coke and chess. All though it might’ve worked in chess boxing.

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
We don't see the chess game, but to see the beaten up teacher you need to stay at Derek's after Josy's arrival, and then in the freeroam talk to the guy at the vending machine and encourage him to join the chess club. It also doesn't just change the teacher's appearance, in the dorm party there's a different scene in one of the siderooms because the student was expelled.
Ah, thank you, mostly I stay with Sage (<3), thats the reason I missed the scene in my last playthroughs.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Talking about missing scenes, I can't believe I've only just found out that the gorgeous Kylie actually appears in a lewd one (along with Tara). Problem was that in ep8 you had to go with Sarah and I never had so far (either went with CaraMel or none of them).

Sin90

May 6, 2018
I've been using mods through my entire playthrough so far (Scrappy originally, Sancho now), and at the Halloween party when I'm at the food table with Maya and Josy talking about eyeballs, the scene just bleeds straight back into the start of the Interlude without any way for me to continue the plot.

Before I spend way too long looking into this, has anybody else encountered the problem? At least so I know if it's a mod issue, a game issue, or a creator fucking with my game because of mods issue (seriously don't get the mentality behind that...)

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Episode 9.... It's Rox teaching chess to young Quinn....
He tells her moving the knight is wrong.... Which actually is a wrong statement, it just needed to be moved to H6, not F6..
So Rox is really not that good at playing chess.....
your suggested move is just wasting time because you have to play the move he was suggesting next anyway. do you really want to teach your kids that wasting time in critical situations where one wrong move can get you dead is okay?

EunBi

Nov 15, 2018
your suggested move is just wasting time because you have to play the move he was suggesting next anyway. do you really want to teach your kids that wasting time in critical situations where one wrong move can get you dead is okay?
Sounds to me like common parenting

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Ok, after weeks of trying to figure this out by myself I need help to find the last missing scene from my gallery.

I can't even imagine which character this could be about. HLEP!
Maya scene, play the MayaJosy branch and choose make it out with Maya when this choice appear.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
My suggested move actually means the pawn that got hit by Rox queen resulting in checkmate is covered, so same result as his suggested pawn move...
Not only would it prevent the checkmate, it would open better defensive and offensive possibilities, evolving the bishop next would make castling possible....

So stating the knight is a wrong move when it's actually the better move is wrong either way....

Edit : before this post gets more facepalms from people that did not read the earlier posts : My suggested move was knight to H6.... Quinn made the move knight to F6..... I'm not suggesting knight F6 to H6 !!!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes