DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Episode 9.... It's Rox teaching chess to young Quinn....
He tells her moving the knight is wrong.... Which actually is a wrong statement, it just needed to be moved to H6, not F6..
So Rox is really not that good at playing chess.....
Nah, 3. g6 4. Qf3 Nf6 is definitely the best continuation for black. Black's knight on c6 is ready to go to d4 here, and white will be forced to retreat the queen all the way back to her starting squeare. 3. Nh6 let's white keep some level of initiative with an active queen position

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Game is working as intended.

You are crashing due to mod usage.
First page, Extras, Fix for modded saves.
But since you are a mod user most likely, just download the newer version of the mod.
What if you did have a modded saves and then went and start a whole new playthroughs without any mods and still get the crash? becos thats what i did and now i cannot play any further nothing works for me for some reason lol

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Oh dear lord, your signature :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I read the entire Walkthrough and noticed one interesting detail. DPC doesn't say anything about cheating points in it, although they are mentioned in the amateur guide. The amateur guide is clearly written by someone who has studied the game code.
DPC kept these cheating points from public view. Why? Does he want players to run into more plot mines? And they didb't create safe runs for themselves in advance.
A- he forgot
B- there not real
C- He wants to fuck you over
D - He used the DIK code on Cheat points and therefore cannot talk about it

Reactions: Roroorigina

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Gotta love the community xD

What if you did have a modded saves and then went and start a whole new playthroughs without any mods and still get the crash? becos thats what i did and now i cannot play any further nothing works for me for some reason lol
Have no clue tbh, someone else might help you.
I'm not so into mods, so I don't have the answers you need xD
In your place I guess I'd download the newer version of the mod.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Gotta love the community xD

Have no clue tbh, someone else might help you.
I'm not so into mods, so I don't have the answers you need xD
In your place I guess I'd download the newer version of the mod.
I only used a cheat mod for money cos i never new the console or how to use it but now i know how so thats why i started again so it was fresh for the new update

Yeah it makes no sense to me, i deleted everything and took 3 days to start again ad now its not working at all.

I thought to addd the new mod but im may be in the same situation for the next update so im kinda stuck to be honest lol

always86

Mar 19, 2020
i know there are somewhat mixed feeling about episode 9. But I think the ‘lewd‘ content was the best of any episode so far.

I find this layout rather tricky, anyone got a tip for a higher multiplier?

View attachment 2297975
i might drop the guy near Nick. Move the trash can there, move the cup to between Rusty and Tommy. Add a girl to Jamie. Delete the girl near JB, and replace with a guy. I think that get’s you an extra .25 for nothing.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I only used a cheat mod for money cos i never new the console or how to use it but now i know how so thats why i started again so it was fresh for the new update

Yeah it makes no sense to me, i deleted everything and took 3 days to start again ad now its not working at all.

I thought to addd the new mod but im may be in the same situation for the next update so im kinda stuck to be honest lol
If you just want to cheat your money, then I'd probably recommend that you don't bother with any mods and just use dev mode in a clean install instead.

If you've never enabled dev mode, there's a nice little walkthrough that Mr. Bubu always adds to the bottom of his walkthroughs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you're in the dev console, then just type money = 5 on the page before the choice that requires the money. You can add however much money you need so long as it doesn't exceed the maximum that your wallet allows.

Universal Ren'py mod is nice too, since it works on pretty much everything and gives a searchable interface for the variables.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
If you just want to cheat your money, then I'd probably recommend that you don't bother with any mods and just use dev mode in a clean install instead.

If you've never enabled dev mode, there's a nice little walkthrough that Mr. Bubu always adds to the bottom of his walkthroughs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you're in the dev console, then just type money = 5 on the page before the choice that requires the money. You can add however much money you need so long as it doesn't exceed the maximum that your wallet allows.

Universal Ren'py mod is nice too, since it works on pretty much everything and gives a searchable interface for the variables.
yes thats what i did ive been using the console mode on a whole new clean playthrough on each path but i am getting the crash at the start which makes no sense on a new playthrough

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
yes thats what i did ive been using the console mode on a whole new clean playthrough on each path but i am getting the crash at the start which makes no sense on a new playthrough
If you're talking about the game crashing on startup after using dev mode, then try deleting options.rpyc from your game folder before restarting.

If you're talking about the Tommy/Jacob crash, that crash is intentional and it happens because of a variable that has been injected by a certain mod. That variable is persistent.mod_wt_enabled

If that variable exists, then the VN is going to crash at that scene.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
If you're talking about the game crashing on startup after using dev mode, then try deleting options.rpyc from your game folder before restarting.

If you're talking about the Tommy/Jacob crash, that crash is intentional and it happens because of a variable that has been injected by a certain mod. That variable is persistent.mod_wt_enabled

If that variable exists, then the VN is going to crash at that scene.
I am talking about the tommy and jacob crash but as i have said this is my new playthrough wihtout any mods so thats whats im confused about it shoudnt happen lol.

so i dont know what to do to fix this problem

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes