Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
that Jade is not a saint is not told to us by the small details but is shouted at us by her behaviour.

if Mc leaves Sage to be with her, she enjoins him to keep the secret, whereas if MC leaves Jade for Sage, she enjoins him to tell Sage the truth....

on the photo gesture... anger is anger, it blinds you completely. it's not by that you measure parenting skills
There is a difference between cheat your cheater husband with a young but not underaged boy, that consents, and being a bad mother. The way she treats Tybalt can't be more indifferent. There isn't the slightest love in her behavior towards him. She's always annoyed around him. And you could say "Tybalt is an asshole, he deserves it". Yes, but he is her son, and probably she has some responsibility if her son has turned out to be an asshole. And she fucks MC even if he's a close friend of her daughter (I don't know if she tries to fuck him if MC is in Sage's path. Someone knows?) It's funny that she pretends to fight for woman's rights an change society when actually she's a narcissistic bitch obsessed with taking revenge of her cheater husband and that doesn't even care about her own children. Actually, I love this character, is the perfect satire of SJWs. :ROFLMAO:

And anger is anger, but it's her house. Probably she was the one that put those photos there in the first place. She knows well what she was throwing to her husband's head. She could use any other thing, but goes with the photos of her children. I think that scene is there not only to show that Jade is the mother of Tybalt and Sage, but also to show us with that detail the kind of mother she is.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Controversial? :oops:
Nothing personal, I myself enjoy Jill route for what it is too.

But saying Jill is best girl around these parts is a brave thing to do :D We do a lot of shit talking regarding her and aids skin Maya. And Jill purists are targets of memes around here, or should I say Jillian, since Jill was once a he :KEK:

In any case, power to you :D

Last edited:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
There is a difference between cheat your cheater husband with a young but not underaged boy, that consents, and being a bad mother. The way she treats Tybalt can't be more indifferent. There is the slightest love in her behavior towards him. She's always annoyed around him. And you could say "Tybalt is an asshole, he deserves it". Yes, but he is her son, and probably she has some responsibility if her son has turned out to be an asshole. And she fucks MC even if he's a close friend of her daughter (I don't know if she tries to fuck him if MC is in Sage's path. Someone knows?) It's funny that she pretends to fight for woman's rights an change society when actually she's a narcissistic bitch obsessed with taking revenge of her cheater husband and that doesn't even care about her own children. Actually, I love this character, is the perfect satire of SJWs. :ROFLMAO:

And anger is anger, but it's her house. Probably she was the one that put those photos there in the first place. She knows well what she was throwing to her husband's head. She could use any other thing, but goes with the photos of her children. I think that scene is there not only to show that Jade is the mother of Tybalt and Sage, but also to show us with that detail the kind of mother she is.
I was curious and used a save from page1 to check since I haven't pursued Jade myself: if you're on Sage's path, you break up with Jade who also insists you break up with Sage. She also slaps you twice in a row at which point I started to fantasize about throwing her through the window.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Filter aside, how do you get the scene in your signature? (If real).
Others route, don't dick anyone(don't end the night with anyone) and go to bed.

Controversial because there are reasons to say she's the cutest sexiest Li (or one of them at least)
View attachment 2294556

And reasons to say she's a crazy evil monster that is about to bite MC's nose and rip it off from his face.

View attachment 2294558

There is something fucked up with her mouth and eyebrows, and when she smiles, it can be terrifying.
To add to this, it's just a mix of some really terrible renders + Jill mains not understanding her route and getting all mad about the banana.
So it's overall very easy to make fun of Jill purists xD

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
After Jill invites you to dinner in ep7 (if you're at most neutral affinity), there is still one more major choice. So has anyone managed to end up with Dik aff on her path?
I remember someone saying he ended with Chick aff on Quinn's path, so this seems similar in a way.

Dec 28, 2022
Well, considering the other milfs, she's the one with no drama.
She may be promiscuous, but she's better than half the cast in BaDIK.
Of course, that's my personal point of view.
Trueeee, no drama, just vibes!

Although the way she looks at him, I think she might be falling in love hehe <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
better than other whores and strippers, not a big achievement :ROFLMAO:
I had the opportunity of meeting a girl that worked as a stripper for 2-3 years I think.
She's one of the most down to earth types I met, quality human being.

I'd rather be an acquaintance with her than with a lot of modern pretentious instagram/TikTok attention whoring thots.

I just don't agree that a stripper = whore. There are whores everywhere, most are in plain sight xD
Only difference is that this one has a kid, but I'm all for women being able to freely enjoy dick as much as we enjoy pussy.
I don't shame anyone for enjoying sex xD

I'm not the biggest fan of hers, but she's decent, compared to a lot of the cast.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes