sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, seems like Jade adopted a son hoping he'd be some stud to dick her and make her fantasies a reality, but she got the failed abortion Tybalt instead.
Nah, according to Sage Jade wanted a daughter. She's just a kinky gal who likes some naufhty roleplay. And can you blame her? Her marriage is clearly a massive disappointment.

Reactions: John Ness

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Nah, according to Sage Jade wanted a daughter. She's just a kinky gal who likes some naufhty roleplay. And can you blame her? Her marriage is clearly a massive disappointment.
I can blame her, Jade is a degenerate and an unstable person.
Her marriage, husband and son are all disappointments, that doesn't by default allow her to use kids for sex, cheat, threaten. All the early advances where by her, not the MC(he can react at the table and so on, but she starts it).
So overall, she's pretty much garbage tier for me.

onion_innit

Aug 25, 2022
I cant tell if I'm just being dumb or not.. But how exactly do you start the game? I'm stuck on the menu with no start as I don't have a save. Do I need to import? 1673148567383.png cant quite tell if I'm missing something...

• Haha
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I don not undestand the intallation instructions.

1. Extract and run.
Does that mean that I have to download Season 1 - 2, reach the end and save and then use the save in Season 3 Interlude+Episode 9 and ignore tha patch?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I don not undestand the intallation instructions.

Does that mean that I have to download Season 1 - 2, reach the end and save and then use the save in Season 3 Interlude+Episode 9 and ignore tha patch?
Season 1&2 is one install. Season 3 is a separate install. Keep them in separate folders. You must complete Season 1 and 2 then make a special save at the end when the VN prompts you. That save is what you import into Season 3.

tg

May 1, 2017
I think, if you reject Heather in EP9, she goes away miffed. Miffed enough to get revenge for the rejection.

So, I'm now thinking, if you were the one to tell her about Tommy's +3 fuck, she's probably going to tell him she found out because you told her.

And, in the runs I reject her, I've always told her about the +3 fuck. So, should I play through from that choice at the party to /not tell her about +3/, and avoid potential fallout with Tommy over it? Or just... not worry? What are people's thoughts?

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
I think, if you reject Heather in EP9, she goes away miffed. Miffed enough to get revenge for the rejection.

So, I'm now thinking, if you were the one to tell her about Tommy's +3 fuck, she's probably going to tell him she found out because you told her.

And, in the runs I reject her, I've always told her about the +3 fuck. So, should I play through from that choice at the party to /not tell her about +3/, and avoid potential fallout with Tommy over it? Or just... not worry? What are people's thoughts?
Actually, you can choose the "That wasn't what I meant" option and she won't attempt to give you a BJ or be vindictive. I wouldn't stress about it much right now unless you really want to change it.

Reactions: tg

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
No spoilers, but if in your DIK playthrough you stuck your finger in Lily's ass in the strip club you are never going to hit it. I guess for her you do not get a second chance to make a first impression. In her ass.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes