NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I've finished all ep9 routes except for Jill's. Is it possible to refuse to have sex with her? I don't want to risk giving her an STD since tests can return false negatives.
Nope. If you pick her path you have to put out. She can get mad at you if you were mean to the swiper catfish, though.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Topic: Bianca,

Again, it looks like even if you do not pick Jill in Ep8, as long as you helped her out at the Ep8 recital, at the Ep9 party, Bianca will know who you are.

While if you are on the Jill path and you decide to tell Jill that you saw Bianca's man cheating with Olivia, that does open up some interesting options I would think.

However, even if you are not on the Jill path, you saved Jill at the recital, Bianca will eventually find out her man is cheating on her and.....

I would think, Bianca will go after MC. Big time.

---------------------------------------------------

Jill showing up at Bianca's..... :ROFLMAO:

jillmomfriend2.jpg

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

Again, it looks like even if you do not pick Jill in Ep8, as long as you helped her out at the Ep8 recital, at the Ep9 party, Bianca will know who you are.

While if you are on the Jill path and you decide to tell Jill that you saw Bianca's man cheating with Olivia, that does open up some interesting options I would think.

However, even if you are not on the Jill path, you saved Jill at the recital, Bianca will eventually find out her man is cheating on her and.....

View attachment 2293295
Serves Jill right, for being such a passive beta female.

• Angry
Reactions: RandomUsername377

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I've finished all ep9 routes except for Jill's. Is it possible to refuse to have sex with her? I don't want to risk giving her an STD since tests can return false negatives.
It might be too late. She may have caught one at the end of Ep7 at the lake. :ROFLMAO:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019

View attachment 2293295
hope.png

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Why, though? If you're on Quinn's route you see her boyfriend kissing the other girl, but if not what does change from not saving Jill?

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
It shows that Burke/Quinn aren't the top of the pyramid with regards to prostitution for tuition. Burke was ready to give Quinn the tuition until she mentioned that she had pledged the HOTs for it and then found out it was a lie. Burke doesn't know if Maya was unwilling to join the restaurant or Quinn felt she was unsuitable, but either way she's not going to be a candidate for it now. Burke then tries to persuade Maya to leave B&R. We know Burke cancelled Mona's tuition and made her leave B&R when she refused to join the restaurant even though Quinn felt she had secured her silence, Burke has no leverage to force Maya out. Afterwards Burke makes a phone call to someone called Priscilla, likely to warn her of a potential problem with Maya.

Personally I think DPC is going to continue to drag out the Maya storyline and it'll be revealed that the Royce family lawyer is called Priscilla...
I suppose that Priscilla is somehow forcing Burke into that business. The thought of a Dean of an university would willingly leave his career and the welfare of his family in the hands of a 21 years old brat like Quinn is absurd. And it makes all the sense that Burke doesn't trust at all in Quinn's judgement. He only wants two kind of girls in his daughter's sorority: the ones that are 100% into Quinn's restaurant, and the ones that know 0% about it. Mona knew a lot, so she had to go. Maya knows way less, but knows something and can see a lot of things living with the HOTs and connect the dots, and she's now close to Sage and can talk with her about any weird thing she could see in the HOTs, so she must go too.

The idea of that Priscilla being the lawyer of the Royces is elegant. I like it. Well, I don't like it because I'm fucking tired of Maya's drama, and I would prefer if her storyline ends now, but it's a good theory. I think it could be a winner one. It's the kind of plot twist you can expect from DPC. Well seen.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, I don't like it because I'm fucking tired of Maya's drama
Aren't we all...
But i'm sure even if we can finaly bring that idiotic loan plot to the grave, there will just be new drama with her dad...oh joy.
I just want a Josy solo path and let Maya deal with her problems on her own or her other friends.

• Haha
Reactions: Roundell

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022

We can only hope. Wonder how it'll affect her if she ever see's the photo of her Mom and the MC's Mom: "We could have been childhood friends! He should have be mine years ago. He'll be mine now..."

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
We can only hope. Wonder how it'll affect her if she ever see's the photo of her Mom and the MC's Mom: "We could have been childhood friends! He should have be mine years ago. He'll be mine now..."
Jill or Maya are BaDIK's Leah candidates. I'm hoping for Jill being the one, and Maya just off-ing herself.

• Angry
Reactions: RandomUsername377

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
They all deserve a theme if you ask me.
So far I've managed to find a song that suits MC who chose the Others path. A lonely hero who does not know what he wants, seemingly a free man, but deep down he feels empty. I think it's perfectly:

Next, first of all, I want to find music for Sage, while nothing comes to mind.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes