hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
And over all... Why MC doesn't even mention it for 9 episodes, if he didn't accept the deal with Quinn? He just pretends that he don't know that Quinn, Riona and Camila are whores... He doesn't even think in telling something to Sage if he's in her path, knowing that she's going to be harmed if the scandal of the prostitution ring into the HOTs breaks... Those are huge plot holes IMHO.
Look at it so far, we are not dealing with Criminal Masterminds. I am 100% convinced this University is for "Special" students.

throwjuiced

Jan 9, 2023
I am doing a Massive Dik - Others route. In Episode 9 when MC goes to text girls because he is lonely during the flashback while talking to Derek, Nicole and Quinn are greyed out from me to text them, even though I have had all good interactions with them during Episode 1-8 and unlocked all the lewd scenes (I was using the walkthrough for some of my runs). I can message Rio/Lily/etc. fine.

Has anyone else run into this issue? Thanks in advance.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi, I have a few questions for you.
- How many saves and routes do you have? Your main character is Maya/Josy, so confrontation with Tommy is inevitable in your canon.
- I know that your main MC is CHICK. Did you play the game as a different personality, DIK or Neutral?
- What is your opinion on the best Halloween costume? (Costume contest are my favorite part of the party)

I will skip this theory about Quinn's evil plans, because I do not believe in it, in my perception she has long ceased to be an antagonist.
I agree with you on one thing about Vinny. He is self-confident to the point of impossibility, self-centered and aggressive thug. Having become a street gangster and living according to the laws of the streets, he considers himself a king, but does not yet realize that there can be a stronger and larger dog. So far, he has not yet faced this reality. And not necessarily stronger - Vinny puts on brute force, but someone may just be smarter and more cunning than him. And then he will lose. Now his behavior says that he did not know defeat.
At the moment, for our Tremolo Vinny is too tough. But who knows what lies ahead for us?
- I have 6 saves with MJ. I like all the other girls, but I don't want them as girlfriends for my MC. For me, Josy and Maya are the perfect choice. As I wrote a long time ago, I play goal-oriented.

- I didn't really mean the confrontation with Tommy about Josy. While that's definitely going to happen, I don't think it's going to be that bad. No, the big confrontation with Tommy will be about his position if Tommy doesn't change his personality because Tommy and the MC keep clashing.

- I play BaDIK the way I would decide in real life and don't force myself to decide against my personality just to unlock all of the game's content. No, just because of a few pictures, I'm not unfaithful to myself.

- I actually think two costumes are great. Riona's and Elena's. I always have to think twice when making a decision. Lily's costume is great too. But Maya's see-through skirt is also awesome. No idea.

- Quinn is definitely impressed by Lily in EP9 and I think Lily tells Quinn that HOT's sisters should be there for each other. But like I wrote before, I think Quinn is screwing Tommy on the roof. She found out from the MC that Tommy wouldn't be able to hold out and would give up when things got a little harder. He's not someone you can rely on.

- Vinny is still a mystery to me because of that sentence. "Easy there, boy. You're gonna hurt my feelings." Derek said something similar to the MC in EP4 on his branch. Also in EP9, Vinny walks behind Derek into Rusty's room while Derek is talking about his Fanny Bullets. As Vinny says this, he even puts on a relatively friendly face. To be honest I think that's why Vinny went to the Mansion specifically for the MC and just happened to see the Pink Rose Girls on the way. My feeling tells me that Vinny wants to check out the MC if he has what it takes to stand up to Tommy. Tommy and Vinny hate each other, that's what it says in my bios. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
It's difficult for me to play a Maya & Josy branch considering I choose Maya over Josy for most of the hangout opportunities. I think Maya's scene at the preps' mansion in Episode 5 is more memorable along with giving her Rusty's old TV rather than hanging out with Josy at the HOTs. Does anyone else feel the same?
I think that in both situations it makes more sense to follow Maya:
  • Maya being upset vs helping Josy carry her suitcases.
  • Maya being alone in her dorm vs Josy being in a sorority house.
And I especially agree how cute Maya's reaction to MC giving her the TV.

- I have 6 saves with MJ. I like all the other girls, but I don't want them as girlfriends for my MC. For me, Josy and Maya are the perfect choice. As I wrote a long time ago, I play goal-oriented.
I play the same way, and I play just the content I enjoy and that's it. I don't see any value in just unlocking images of characters I have no interest of just for the sake of it.

- I didn't really mean the confrontation with Tommy about Josy. While that's definitely going to happen, I don't think it's going to be that bad. No, the big confrontation with Tommy will be about his position if Tommy doesn't change his personality because Tommy and the MC keep clashing.
I think this is just going to be another moment like the meeting at Burke's. It seemed it was going to be very dramatic, and then it was just gone in a second.

Plus, if he decides to be an arse, I would gladly tell him to fuck off. He's no one to tell MC and Josy what they should be doing in their private lives.

- I play BaDIK the way I would decide in real life and don't force myself to decide against my personality just to unlock all of the game's content. No, just because of a few pictures, I'm not unfaithful to myself.
I try the same, I think it's the most entertaining way to play this game.

Reactions: dalli_x

LilJur

Feb 27, 2018
Not gonna lie... I am honestly a bit disappointed with how episode 9 foreshadows that Zoey and Jacob are going to bang.
In fact, I could hardly call it foreshadowing. It's basically a huge neon sign saying they are going to bang in the future.

Would have been awesome if it was a bit more natural and actually build up like most things in this story

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes