anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Not gonna lie... I am honestly a bit disappointed with how episode 9 foreshadows that Zoey and Jacob are going to bang.
In fact, I could hardly call it foreshadowing. It's basically a huge neon sign saying they are going to bang in the future.

Would have been awesome if it was a bit more natural and actually build up like most things in this story
In fairness the only person Zoey knows at the party is Fuckface and he's too busy to spend a lot of time with her. Given the shared interest in art it's not surprising Zoey spends time with Jacob. I'm pretty sure if you tell John Boy that Zoey is your ex then Jacob will ask your permission before banging Zoey and if you say no then he'll obey the bro code and just be friends with her. If you tell John Boy that you're just friends then they'll probably hook up anyway.
Help with ep 9 scene: Nicole & Lily
You have to be on their paths (fuck Nicole during Hell Week strip club visit, match her on Swyper, threesome with her and Sandy) (don't put finger in Lily's ass during Hell Week strip club visit, get tequila for her at Preps party, fuck her at HOTs party, help her with douchebag customer when taking Tommy's strip club job) and then be on others branch. There's then an option to finish the night with them.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
It's difficult for me to play a Maya & Josy branch considering I choose Maya over Josy for most of the hangout opportunities. I think Maya's scene at the preps' mansion in Episode 5 is more memorable along with giving her Rusty's old TV rather than hanging out with Josy at the HOTs. Does anyone else feel the same?
Agreed, although Josy is the one who asked MC for help in Ep. 5, so allowing Maya go sulk on her own is probably OK even to a CHICK MC.

I haven't done the math, but I think if you choose Maya both times, and decline Maya in Ep. 9 (i.e., 'mention Josy'), might that still allow for an equal number of lewd scenes?

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
In fairness the only person Zoey knows at the party is Fuckface and he's too busy to spend a lot of time with her. Given the shared interest in art it's not surprising Zoey spends time with Jacob. I'm pretty sure if you tell John Boy that Zoey is your ex then Jacob will ask your permission before banging Zoey and if you say no then he'll obey the bro code and just be friends with her. If you tell John Boy that you're just friends then they'll probably hook up anyway.
I doubt it because of the NTR implications. I doubt he wants to potentially alienate a part of his fanbase.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I have no mods on the game, why is it crashing if i have no mods anymore? lmfao this is frustrating
Because your persistent save has cheat flags. DPC doesn't want people asking him to do tech support on software he didn't write. Which, if you're honest, is fair.

All of this has been well explained. Please try using the search function.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Very old status of DPC

I rarely do shout-outs. I only do them when I truly believe in the product and the person on the receiving end. Today I have two shout-outs that I want to make.

VoiceLikeCandy

First off, I want to send lots of love to for lending her voice and talent to Jill and Isabella, in Being a DIK.

I'm so happy to have a true professional on board as a voice actress and I'm sure you can't wait to hear more of her.

If you want to show her some extra love and support you can do it right here on Patreon.

If you pledge to her you can get access to her high quality naughty recordings.

It's a perfect gift to yourself this Valentine's day.

PhillyGames

Today is special because of another reason, too.

has just released his second adult game named "City of Broken Dreamers".

If you haven't heard of PhillyGames, he's the reason why I took the leap into this business.

What separates PhillyGames from most other independent adult game developers are his artistic talents, work ethics and ingenuity.

If you like cyberpunk, action and sex; you won't be disappointed with what he has to offer with this game.

City of Broken Dreamers is a borderline cinematic experience that's unheard of in the world of adult gaming. I have played his first release and it is packed with a great deal of quality content and really kickstarts the story in a spectacular way.

Get yourself another Valentine's gift by buying the first release of his new game on his patreon page. Yes, it is available RIGHT NOW!

Cheers

Dr PinkCake

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm sorry y'all, but I've kinda stopped reading this thread in earnest. Like, I can't even imagine what you've been talking so much about, but I did like a random skim just now, so I don't feel left out.

View attachment 2298264

View attachment 2298265

I didn't necessarily expect Jill to cum for her first sexual intercourse with a guy. After all, neither did Maya. But during the second go-round, her inner monologues made me wonder if she was ever going to crescendo, pianissimo, fortissimo, diminishing glissando. (Somehow "unleash a poon monsoon" doesn't seem fitting for Jill).

For a while, I was anticipating this exchange happening in Episode 11:

View attachment 2298255
View attachment 2298256
View attachment 2298257
View attachment 2298259

But then during my second play of her lewd scene, I somehow managed to get her off. It wasn't until I read the new walkthrough that I realized I probably unwittingly waited long enough at the right moment to make it happen.

So even a virtual girl might take a little time to cum if you're hitting it just right, and all you need is patience and consideration for her needs?

DPC, what the fuck is the big idea of inserting reality into my fantasy??

View attachment 2298312
Like I said, I was skimming, and when I skimmed through and saw this post, I was like, "Oh this is gold, who is this funny fuck!". Oh, it's OFT, I thought we had another funny cunt to add to the mix, but it looks like nothing's really changed...

And over all... Why MC doesn't even mention it for 9 episodes, if he didn't accept the deal with Quinn? He just pretends that he don't know that Quinn, Riona and Camila are whores... He doesn't even think in telling something to Sage if he's in her path, knowing that she's going to be harmed if the scandal of the prostitution ring into the HOTs breaks... Those are huge plot holes IMHO.
If you play the game from start to finish, and purge from your mind anything you know about the restaurant, and then turn Quinn down, you'll realise the mc doesn't give it a second though, he doesn't give a fuck about it.

That's kinda how most people would react. Some psycho bitch starts talking euphemisms about fucking other bitches and you're like, "Fuck off you psycho bitch" and then you move on. You wouldn't run off to tell anyone, and soon enough, with all the other shit going down, you wouldn't even think about it.

And when you see Mona running off at the Prep party, you'd be like, "She's probably surfing the crimson wave and wasn't prepared..." :unsure:

OMFG! I used to hate on Maya, but for the life of me I can't recall why. o_O

Actually, I can't really think straight right now...

Fuck... sorry... um, other girls in the game. Fuck, who are the other girls...? :unsure:

I opened the game and the new menu music didn't hit the same :cry:
Go to the Music menu, and set Summertime's "My Heart" as the starting music. It's the perfect replacement for Punk Rock Flu. It's totally the DIK's anthem (it plays when you first meet them), and even the official music video stars Jam Jam and Leon! :ROFLMAO:

Not gonna lie... I am honestly a bit disappointed with how episode 9 foreshadows that Zoey and Jacob are going to bang.
In fact, I could hardly call it foreshadowing. It's basically a huge neon sign saying they are going to bang in the future.

Would have been awesome if it was a bit more natural and actually build up like most things in this story
Yeah, I think all that was just to show how she hit it off with all the DIKs. They all think she's awesome, like a dude in a hot chick's body... No, that doesn't come across right... I mean like a total bro but a girl... yeah, that's JB, that's better. (y)

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
man i really hope DPC drops that annoying femtard bitch Dani from the cast list. she is annoying as fuck. hope that Vinny shoots her in the head.
I don't.

Without the ugly, there's no attractive. Without the stupid, there's no intelligent. Without the raging feminazi, there's no non-feminazi-normal-girls as a perk. It's the contrast that allows us to appreciate differences.

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
Kindda disapointed with this episode

Just a party scene and that was all

Felt like a lot smaller episode compared to the previous ones

And that for such a long wait time i expected more

The party itself was cool tho
Agreed, it was a solid episode in its own right but comparing it to previous ones, it falls flat. It didn't really have the story progression and character development I was hoping for but nevertheless, new content is always great!

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I for one couldnt care less about Zoey

Mostly caus she listend to her friend in her prelude episode and decide to not reply to the mc anymore for a long time

And now she suddenly comes back and wants to become involved again nah no way

I rejected her as much as possible

I wouldnt even care if she would bang the other Diks or some other dude

Too me she just a waste of space in the badik universe

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Very old status of DPC

I rarely do shout-outs. I only do them when I truly believe in the product and the person on the receiving end. Today I have two shout-outs that I want to make.

VoiceLikeCandy

First off, I want to send lots of love to for lending her voice and talent to Jill and Isabella, in Being a DIK.

I'm so happy to have a true professional on board as a voice actress and I'm sure you can't wait to hear more of her.

If you want to show her some extra love and support you can do it right here on Patreon.

If you pledge to her you can get access to her high quality naughty recordings.

It's a perfect gift to yourself this Valentine's day.

PhillyGames

Today is special because of another reason, too.

has just released his second adult game named "City of Broken Dreamers".

If you haven't heard of PhillyGames, he's the reason why I took the leap into this business.

What separates PhillyGames from most other independent adult game developers are his artistic talents, work ethics and ingenuity.

If you like cyberpunk, action and sex; you won't be disappointed with what he has to offer with this game.

City of Broken Dreamers is a borderline cinematic experience that's unheard of in the world of adult gaming. I have played his first release and it is packed with a great deal of quality content and really kickstarts the story in a spectacular way.

Get yourself another Valentine's gift by buying the first release of his new game on his patreon page. Yes, it is available RIGHT NOW!

Cheers

Dr PinkCake
What does he mean by "lending her voice and talent to Jill and Isabella"? I know Jill can talk in the intro, but does Bella ever speak too? I'd love to hear that.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I for one couldnt care less about Zoey

Mostly caus she listend to her friend in her prelude episode and decide to not reply to the mc anymore for a long time

And now she suddenly comes back and wants to become involved again nah no way
There's no guide IRL how to handle things like that. And she wasn't the only one who did things wrong. He was the one who stopped replying to her completely, not even a Happy Birthday when she turned 20. And he was the one who gave her short replies when she messaged him or called him, leading to her thinking it was too painful for him to keep in touch.
Yes, she handled it badly but she did it thinking it was the best for him, not to be mean, because she took advice from someone older since she herself lacked experience with things like that.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
What does he mean by "lending her voice and talent to Jill and Isabella"? I know Jill can talk in the intro, but does Bella ever speak too? I'd love to hear that.
I had completely forgotten that intro. I'm pretty sure it's only Jill. Maybe it was Bella in an early version and he changed to Jill?

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes