roupe

Jan 19, 2022
The tennis explanation doesn't really tell you how to play that minigame. You lose if you keep hitting max power, and the way to win is to hit the ball alternately between high and low. So, high, low, high, low, and you like that you can mostly win the point. I haven't tried to win on high, but with my many play throughs, I found that the secret was to do that high-low-high-low hitting. The help for that tennis match is shit.
Well I tried a few times but the most I could get was about 1.40, so I guess its possible if you keep tryring alternating low and high.
But yeah the explanation for the match is to basically always hit at max power, that may help in easy mode but thats almost useless in hard mode..

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I agree with this. My only issue with Derek is that he gossips too much and can't be trusted with info.
Yeah, he's a genius. It's weird, because her twin sister doesn't even know. She's worried about him being the next Dawe and repeating grade, or will end up being expelled for cheating and so tells MC but... yeah, Derek is probably a genius playing dumb.
Derek a genius? He's cheating his way through college... He even sells answers to all tests... Same as Magnar...
Derek managed to convince some teachers he's a genius, but with the last test Bella already sees right answers, but to a different question.... If the teachers have more then one student doing exactly that they will conclude people cheated...
Next time they just switch the order of the questions and all these geniuses get exposed as cheaters...

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I'm sorry, but this is art. For example, the Belvedere Apollo does not annoy anyone.
And that one doesn't annoy me either because it really is art. But you can't possibly compare a render of a guy with a tampon up his ass to an antique sculpture :)) Not every creation is art and there's very little to gain in showing naked dudes' dicks in every single chapter in a VN for straight guys.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
And that one doesn't annoy me either because it really is art. But you can't possibly compare a render of a guy with a tampon up his ass to an antique sculpture :))
You're right, there is no tampon. Unfortunately, Leohar did not add this detail. But, fortunately, and to everyone's delight, this unfortunate omission was corrected in BADIK.

• Angry
Reactions: alex13_zen

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Derek a genius? He's cheating his way through college... He even sells answers to all tests... Same as Magnar...
Derek managed to convince some teachers he's a genius, but with the last test Bella already sees right answers, but to a different question.... If the teachers have more then one student doing exactly that they will conclude people cheated...
Next time they just switch the order of the questions and all these geniuses get exposed as cheaters...
Derek is such a genius that he will be able to fail by having all the right answers...

#teamZoey

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

It's time for a new Q&A post.
The purpose of the Q&A is to ask me questions about my games and the game development you've wondered about, and I'll be able to answer them publicly for all to see.
It's a good way to reach out to many people since I have limited time to answer the comments and DMs you send me.
After receiving your questions, I will answer as many as possible in a new post for all patrons.
Depending on the number of questions, I might not be able to answer everyone.
All answers will be spoiler-free of future content, and I won't answer questions that would require me to spoil future content.
Ask your questions in the comment section below.
If you have several questions about different things, I'd appreciate it if you make separate comments.
If you want to read last year's Q&A, you can check it out here:

And here they are in the Zone :

- Q&A Session: 2022 #1
- Q&A Session: 2022 #2
- Q&A Session: 2021
- Q&A Session: 2020

So anybody got a question I might ask ? :)

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Derek is a genius?
I guess that's true. although I'm not so sure about that. one thing I know about him is he can manipulate his sisters. even, he himself told maya's activities during the academy to their father without maya knowing...

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
in that DPC is always generous, it's never a problem, practically two scenes with each LI (including the depression of the first with Sage) plus the usual sex marathon for Others
Yes, the problem aren't the sex scenes, but the sexy and cute moments with the Lis. I have found the update a bit bland, specially with Sage, my main interest.

It seems that DPC has decided that she's a nympho and only thinks about kinky sex with MC and other people (at least she says "other girls" to the DIKs after the "Walk", so I don't think she's going to pretend to introduce other guys too to her orgies). It's OK, but as usual, DPC overdoes it. It seems that she's interested in MC mostly because he's good at sex. Some romantic moments would have been great with her too. She said she's interested in that too in Ep8.

And I have literally hated the moments in which she seems to flirt with Maya. If MC lived with Sage at the HOTs's, she knows that Maya broke MC's heart, they talk about it in the pool, so... why is she so flirty and friendly with her at the party? Even if MC and Maya are friends, she should know better. She probably thinks that what happened is that MC had a crush with Maya, and she rejected him because she's lesbian. She should think that any guy wouldn't be OK with her future girlfriend flirting (even if as a joke because of booze) with a girl that he used to like, rejected him, and that is a lesbian, even if it seems that they have a civilized relationship. That scene serves all the branches, but should be totally different if the MC is following Sage's branch. Way less flirty. Maybe she will change her attitude about Maya after knowing that MC and her actually had something real.

And the scene of sex that ends up bad because MC starts talking about Sage's biological mother is just a stupidity. IF DPC wanted another sex scene, it's great, but that wasn't the moment for that conversation. That conversation should have been after the dinner at the Burke's, Sage and MC alone at Sage's room and MC upset because Sage didn't confided enough in him to tell about her parents and brother and leading him into a trap. She would have tried to "bribe" MC with sex to avoid the conversation, MC would have rejected her, she would have had a tantrum, and they would have end up sleeping alone in her own rooms.

Then, another flashback, they talk again the next day, Sage finally says to him all he wants to know about her foster family and why she's so reluctant to talk about them, that talking about her biological mother is hard to her and that MC should be patient, they reconcile and finally have sex. But that would be a couple more scenes and more work, and DPC prefers to do it all alone and don't hire help, even if the final result is way worse.

I have to say that the main Sage's branch seems to me lazily and clumsily written, and it's not the only one. And the costume of "Sage-Lily" was the second worst idea after "Banana-Jill". But I recognize that seeing Sage without the awfully heavy makeup that DPC puts usually in her face and with MC's jacket, in front of the DIKs and teasing them has been GREAT.

1Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
DPC had a great opportunity to grow Derek's character, I'm referring to the sixth chapter when instead of the usual buffoon he appeared hurt and depressed. but instead then it healed with a couple of vodka anal plugs
I wouldn't say he healed, he's clearly hurting because of Ashley, decides to deal with it by getting shitfaced and because of that pretty much no one enjoyed his company at the party...
Despite all the hilarious moments where Derek was used as the butt of the joke, for Derek himself it was quite a sad episode imo.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, the problem aren't the sex scenes, but the sexy and cute moments with the Lis. I have found the update a bit bland, specially with Sage, my main interest.

It seems that DPC has decided that she's a nympho and only thinks about kinky sex with MC and other people (at least she says "other girls" to the DIKs after the "Walk", so I don't think she's going to pretend to introduce other guys too to her orgies). It's OK, but as usual, DPC overdoes it. It seems that she's interested in MC mostly because he's good at sex. Some romantic moments would have been great with her too. She said she's interested in that too in Ep8.

And I have literally hated the moments in which she seems to flirt with Maya. If MC lived with Sage at the HOTs's, she knows that Maya broke MC's heart, they talk about it in the pool, so... why is she so flirty and friendly with her at the party? Even if MC and Maya are friends, she should know better. She probably thinks that what happened is that MC had a crush with Maya, and she rejected him because she's lesbian. She should think that any guy wouldn't be OK with her future girlfriend flirting with a girl that he used to like, rejected him, and that is a lesbian, even if it seems that they have a civilized relationship. That scene serves all the branches, but should be totally different if the MC is following Sage's branch. Way less flirty. Maybe she will change her attitude about Maya after knowing that MC and her actually had something real.

And the scene of sex that ends up bad because MC starts talking about Sage's biological mother is just a stupidity. IF DPC wanted another sex scene, it's great, but that wasn't the moment for that conversation. That conversation should have been after the dinner at the Burke's, Sage and MC alone at Sage's room and MC upset because Sage didn't confided enough in him to tell about her parents and brother and leading him into a trap. She would have tried to "bribe" MC with sex to avoid the conversation, MC would have rejected her, she would have had a tantrum, and they would have end up sleeping alone in her own rooms.

Then, another flashback, they talk again the next day, Sage finally says to him all he wants to know about her foster family and why she's so reluctant to talk about them, that talking about her biological mother is hard to her and that MC should be patient, they reconcile and finally have sex. But that would be a couple more scenes and more work, and DPC prefers to do it all alone and don't hire help, even if the final result is way worst.

I have to say that the main Sage's branch seems to me lazily and clumsily written, and it's not the only one. And the costume of "Sage-Lily" was the second worst idea after "Banana-Jill". But I recognize that seeing Sage without the awfully heavy makeup that DPC puts usually in her face and with MC's jacket, in front of the DIKs and teasing them has been GREAT.

View attachment 2299821
I'm not a fan of Sage's recent course either, it seems to me that from the rebound guy on, it's a race to turn up the heat.

there is one aspect about which, even if you're not wrong, you'd better give up, in BADIk they're all goldfish, they don't remember anything that happened to them the week before, all of them (Maya remembers Quinn, but she's an exception).

MC's sudden helplessness over Tybalt will remain one of the saddest pages of BADIk, completely unmotivated but self-referential stuff for DPC. i imagine Sage's shudders to see that now even MC has no desire for her....

p.s. in this chapter we suddenly found out that Sage has big problems with her biological mother as well, Maya with hers, and Jill is planning to make her parents a problem as well. but let's rest assured that it will be the usual mindless drama that will be resolved without even realizing it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wouldn't say he healed, he's clearly hurting because of Ashley, decides to deal with it by getting shitfaced and because of that pretty much no one enjoyed his company at the party...
Despite all the hilarious moments where Derek was used as the butt of the joke, for Derek himself it was quite a sad episode imo.
which party? he was on the couch alone
it lasted very little, a flame that was lost in time

instead it was a very interesting cue, it's been three chapters now....

Reactions: bastion10

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
which party? he was on the couch alone
it lasted very little, a flame that was lost in time

instead it was a very interesting cue, it's been three chapters now....
The Halloween party, other than Isabella mischievously entertaining herself with Derek ratting himself out, everyone else he was seen with looked either bored or annoyed with him and his drunkenness.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The Halloween party, other than Isabella mischievously entertaining herself with Derek ratting himself out, everyone else he was seen with looked either bored or annoyed with him and his drunkenness.
I don't know ... other than during the raids at the Preps this has always been Derek's role, it's not like he's ever been much of a focus during the parties.

he hits on Bella, he would hit on Camilla, he bores Zoey. he collects his hype moments for the ASS-tronaut costume

all that's missing is having sex with Santa Claus to be Derek's average day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DarkKiller

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The way I see it, she's only an LI if she's your ex, if she's just a friend then it's just like Elena. If Jacob asks Fuckface before hooking up then it's not NTR because you'd only give permission if you have no plan yourself to hook up with her.
We can discuss at length what constitutes NTR and what doesn't (even though it would be weird to me if she's a LI on some paths and not on others, she either is a LI or isn't), but my point is that it would alienate part of his fanbase, and I'm not sure he wants to go with that. DPC separates (or at least he does for now) between girls you can have something with and girls who do stuff with other men (like Beth and Gina), so I doubt he would start with Zoey.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I don't know ... other than during the raids at the Preps this has always been Derek's role, it's not like he's ever been much of a focus during the parties.

he hits on Bella, he would hit on Camilla, he bores Zoey. he collects his hype moments for the ASS-tronaut costume

all that's missing is having sex with Santa Claus to be Derek's average day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yes he's usually used as the comedic relief but you can also see him having some fun with the DIKs, MC or some girl, can we see anyone other than Isabella actually having fun with him in EP9?

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I'm not a fan of Sage's recent course either, it seems to me that from the rebound guy on, it's a race to turn up the heat.

there is one aspect about which, even if you're not wrong, you'd better give up, in BADIk they're all goldfish, they don't remember anything that happened to them the week before, all of them (Maya remembers Quinn, but she's an exception).

MC's sudden helplessness over Tybalt will remain one of the saddest pages of BADIk, completely unmotivated but self-referential stuff for DPC. i imagine Sage's shudders to see that now even MC has no desire for her....

p.s. in this chapter we suddenly found out that Sage has big problems with her biological mother as well, Maya with hers, and Jill is planning to make her parents a problem as well. but let's rest assured that it will be the usual mindless drama that will be resolved without even realizing it.
Yes, they are goldfish, and that's not good writing at all.

About Tybalt, he makes of MC an eunuch with Jill. Tybalt's menace to sue MC forces him to let Jill, even if she's just a friend and not a romantic interest, to deal with that asshole and solve the problem for him. That's not what a real man (or woman) does, a man takes care of his own problems, not let a girl to pass for three humiliating dates with another guy for having his problems solved. I suppose that MC feels humiliated and insecure every time he thinks about Tybalt. But again, the whole scene is out of place, clumsy and lazy. There were better ways of resolving it.

For example, at some point during the party, after Jill and Sage become friends, Sage and MC could talk about Jill, and he tells Sage about Tybalt's menace and the three dates. Then, Sage would get angry with Tybalt for a real reason, sympathize with MC, and would decide to prank Tybalt kind of like a means to exorcise Tybalt from MC's mind. To make a clown of him in MC's mind, instead of the guy that menaced with ruining his life and made him behave as a coward with Jill.

And yes, probably all that drama around Sage's biological mother will be something like the infamous "Fuck, fuck, fuck" scene, that at the end was nothing if you didn't fuck Jade.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes