felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The first person he looks for when the HOTs arrive is Ashley.
And the Camilla scene is not the same as Bella, Camilla gets bored and gets the fuck out of there real quick, if you talk to her she says Derek is a fun guy but he was drunk as hell and he mostly just talked about Ashley because he's clearly in love with her.
but I do not doubt that Derek still likes Ashley, but it is no longer a theme of the story

ok he loves her, but he's still hitting on other girls, just like before. does he suffer? maybe, but it's not shown anymore. it's already old news

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
We can discuss at length what constitutes NTR and what doesn't (even though it would be weird to me if she's a LI on some paths and not on others, she either is a LI or isn't), but my point is that it would alienate part of his fanbase, and I'm not sure he wants to go with that. DPC separates (or at least he does for now) between girls you can have something with and girls who do stuff with other men (like Beth and Gina), so I doubt he would start with Zoey.
It's an interesting use of Gina (better known as Carolyn) in this example given that we can end up in bed with her at the end of the episode. Also in that bed is Tara (who we have also seen with another guy) and there was a moment after helping her with her costume which suggested she could be an option on the others branch.

The way I see it with Zoey and Jacob is the same as Rena and Liam in Acting Lessons. It might be more on the nose if it was Derek rather than Jacob that you're setting up with a potential LI but the situation is the same, if you decide to go with Zoey instead or don't push Zoey towards a relationship with Jacob then it won't happen but if you give your blessing and encourage it then they'll get together.

Reactions: SomboSteel

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I lol'd while reading it.

Also, OpenAI ain't no fun :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no point in seeking help with her family when her family is the problem.

The AI is really green or you just didn't choose the words well

And of course, if the AI makes her commit suicide and since people are so easy to influence in this world, many people would do it because an AI said so.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
There is no point in seeking help with her family when her family is the problem.

The AI is really green or you just didn't choose the words well

And of course, if the AI makes her commit suicide and since people are so easy to influence in this world, many people would do it because an AI said so.
Probably, I didn't add more than 2 sentences worth of prompts. Also, I'm just fooling around. While I do consider Maya to be the most Garbage Tier LI, I wouldn't want her to die. BUT, I won't be surprised if it happens too.

• Wow
Reactions: rannmiumec

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just finished up the Bella LI ep 9 playthrough. so i have completed each of my LI's and the others.
my fav in order.
1. Bella -wasn't expecting some of the great stuff we saw here
2. Sage - on par with Bella for me. she is just alot of fun in this episode. best ep for so far imo.
3. Others - so much variety here. love the concept of dating lots of girls in college. 1 LI is too limiting imo.
4. Josy-Maya - Maya is still whiney, Josy is heading towards being with MC more than Maya imo.
5. Jill - i like Jill. hope we can make her more slutty and lead her towards a 3some with Bella in the future. there is something in their backstory we haven't learned yet but i think i have an idea that they messed around a bit which caused James and Bella to split up.
and since James has not been around for 3 yrs, i see no reason to bring him back into the story. why would he come back?
characters i wouldn't mind seeing die in no specific order.
Dani, Tibalt, Dawe, Caleb, Vinny

Reactions: Roundell

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Asking ChatGPT/OpenAI why Sage is a better option than Jill, a bit flawed, but I lol'd overall
Geralt_From_Rivia
Best part of this story is Bianca's booty so thicc it is it's own separate character in this story!
That's the real threesome on Jill's path!

Also even an AI knows Sage is the best girl lol

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
Asking ChatGPT/OpenAI why Sage is a better option than Jill, a bit flawed, but I lol'd overall
Geralt_From_Rivia
I too believe that Bianca and her booty are the correct way to go over Jill's mental retardation, I just never could find the proper words to express my feelings until now.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Is that really written by AI?:oops: Fuck that thing is more alive and smart than half of f95 users.
It conveniently forgot to give any advice or warnings for Jade (mother-in-law-from-hell) or Tybalt (Uncle Mellon)...

So AI being smart?.... Basically it's still pretty much a wooden puppet wanting to be real....
All depends on the Geppetto who made it....

AI.jpg AI2.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It conveniently forgot to give any advice or warnings for Jade (mother-in-law-from-hell) or Tybalt (Uncle Mellon)...

So AI being smart?.... Basically it's still pretty much a wooden puppet wanting to be real....
All depends on the Geppetto who made it....

View attachment 2300325 View attachment 2300326
When Steven Spielberg was making AI movie, he couldn't have imagined that in 20 years people would be using artificial intelligence for...advices how to play Being a DIK. :ROFLMAO:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I lol'd while reading it.

Also, OpenAI ain't no fun :cry:
God, I hope no one out there has ever used this thing to inform themselves on any major life decisions. Seems like it just aggregates the lowest common denominator of the internet lol. It's taking all the REEEEEEE from the EP9 launch then repeating it over and over again :ROFLMAO:

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
I don't think Being a DiK is going to be the type of game to force the MC into a MMF situation with Sage or any other LI outside of maybe a comedic moment here or there (like with some of the DiKs & Aerith) and even if it does who cares there's a VERY CLEAR OPTION!
screenshot0019.png
For all who only like Vanilla virgin under the covers lights off while not looking at each other (Jill lol) type sex.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes