felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes he's usually used as the comedic relief but you can also see him having some fun with the DIKs, MC or some girl, can we see anyone other than Isabella actually having fun with him in EP9?
I do not see such marked behaviour.

at the beginning with Mc it's the usual Derek, with Camilla the scene is almost the same as with Bella, he just lets MC help him, and even when he talks to Zoey it's the usual weird Derek

the fact that we find him drunk doesn't seem new to me, it also happened in the days of Hells Week. do you think he's still sad for Ashley? i would have expected a direct reference, the fact that a DIK is drunk off his ass doesn't seem a particular clue

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I do not see such marked behaviour.

at the beginning with Mc it's the usual Derek, with Camilla the scene is almost the same as with Bella, he just lets MC help him, and even when he talks to Zoey it's the usual weird Derek

the fact that we find him drunk doesn't seem new to me, it also happened in the days of Hells Week. do you think he's still sad for Ashley? i would have expected a direct reference, the fact that a DIK is drunk off his ass doesn't seem a particular clue
The first person he looks for when the HOTs arrive is Ashley.
And the Camilla scene is not the same as Bella, Camilla gets bored and gets the fuck out of there real quick, if you talk to her she says Derek is a fun guy but he was drunk as hell and he mostly just talked about Ashley because he's clearly in love with her.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
We can discuss at length what constitutes NTR and what doesn't (even though it would be weird to me if she's a LI on some paths and not on others, she either is a LI or isn't), but my point is that it would alienate part of his fanbase, and I'm not sure he wants to go with that. DPC separates (or at least he does for now) between girls you can have something with and girls who do stuff with other men (like Beth and Gina), so I doubt he would start with Zoey.
As far as I know, one of NTR's main devices it centers around is cheating. So if one officially rejects Zoey, Jacob needs not ask for permission even. It wouldn't be NTR at that point, no cheating. Basically, if MC picked a GF in EP8, and ALL the other LI's hook up with someone, it's not NTR. It's just MC closing doors on LI's, and LI's turned to NPC's are just viable for anyone at that point.

I have never been into that as a genre, but I once started reading about it since I saw NTR and wanted to know what it is.
And as far as I know, cheating is the key part of it. But if MC rejects girls or picks a GF, it simply can't be NTR at that point.

So the whole thing about DPC loosing fanbase over it seems unrelated to NTR, more so showcase of people not willing to see anyone else enjoying life and the LI's you rejected. Pure incel behavior: If I won't have her, no one ever will, hurr durr.

If I'm wrong about my understanding of NTR, freely correct me.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes, they are goldfish, and that's not good writing at all.

About Tybalt, he makes of MC an eunuch with Jill. Tybalt's menace to sue MC forces him to let Jill, even if she's just a friend and not a romantic interest, to deal with that asshole and solve the problem for him. That's not what a real man (or woman) does, a man takes care of his own problems, not let a girl to pass for three humiliating dates with another guy for having his problems solved. I suppose that MC feels humiliated and insecure every time he thinks about Tybalt. But again, the whole scene is out of place, clumsy and lazy. There were better ways of resolving it.

For example, at some point during the party, after Jill and Sage become friends, Sage and MC could talk about Jill, and he tells Sage about Tybalt's menace and the three dates. Then, Sage would get angry with Tybalt for a real reason, sympathize with MC, and would decide to prank Tybalt kind of like a means to exorcise Tybalt from MC's mind. To make a clown of him in MC's mind, instead of the guy that menaced with ruining his life and made him behave as a coward with Jill.

And yes, probably all that drama around Sage's biological mother will be something like the infamous "Fuck, fuck, fuck" scene, that at the end was nothing if you didn't fuck Jade.
Yes, it's really humiliating, but then what could the MC do in the second Season? Tybalt is rich and has powerful connections and could be a serious threat to the MC. All he had to do was secretly meet with Jill, but in Ep.8, MC stopped being afraid of Tybalt and ran through half the city to meet with Jill and ruin their last date - this was really the act of a man. I don't like Jill's route, but I will admit that this moment was powerful.
At the party in Ep.9, it looks like Jill doesn't want to reveal the details of her personal life and it's logical that she doesn't, because this is her first normal interaction with Sage and they are not friends yet - they just found a common language and both don't like Tybalt . This is not enough to trust such personal information and tell Sage that Tybalt was blackmailing her. So Jill just says "He treated me badly and I screwed him over. He's a real piece...of work". But in the future, if they become close friends, I think that such a moment should take place.
But I'm glad that Sage and Jill finally found something in common and interact with each other, before that they were the only two LIs who had no contact at all.
This moment was funny: sage&jill.JPG

Reactions: bartleby

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Yes he's usually used as the comedic relief but you can also see him having some fun with the DIKs, MC or some girl, can we see anyone other than Isabella actually having fun with him in EP9?
If he'd been more fun, it's him who would have made Sally and Karen drinks iso us. Be thankful for his mood! :)

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
We can discuss at length what constitutes NTR and what doesn't (even though it would be weird to me if she's a LI on some paths and not on others, she either is a LI or isn't), but my point is that it would alienate part of his fanbase, and I'm not sure he wants to go with that. DPC separates (or at least he does for now) between girls you can have something with and girls who do stuff with other men (like Beth and Gina), so I doubt he would start with Zoey.
Depending on how explicitly he shows it - there are also the people that say "I don't mind a LI I rejected hooking up with another male, I just don't want to see it. Not involving the MC, it's wasted screentime." And in a way, I agree. People are already moaning about slow story progression. Imo, the ship of adding scenes like these for the sake of "increased realism" has sailed a while ago.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
"I don't mind a LI I rejected hooking up with another male, I just don't want to see it. Not involving the MC, it's wasted screentime."
This is a statement I can understand and support. It's easy to implement some hugging in certain renders, additional people at breakfast and so on, but no one needs scenes of other characters banging in a non-NTR game.

I'm just opposed to the ALL MINE mentality. Let the rejected ones hook up, who cares.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
As far as I know, one of NTR's main devices it centers around is cheating. So if one officially rejects Zoey, Jacob needs not ask for permission even. It wouldn't be NTR at that point, no cheating. Basically, if MC picked a GF in EP8, and ALL the other LI's hook up with someone, it's not NTR. It's just MC closing doors on LI's, and LI's turned to NPC's are just viable for anyone at that point.

I have never been into that as a genre, but I once started reading about it since I saw NTR and wanted to know what it is.
And as far as I know, cheating is the key part of it. But if MC rejects girls or picks a GF, it simply can't be NTR at that point.

So the whole thing about DPC loosing fanbase over it seems unrelated to NTR, more so showcase of people not willing to see anyone else enjoying life and the LI's you rejected. Pure incel behavior: If I won't have her, no one ever will, hurr durr.

If I'm wrong about my understanding of NTR, freely correct me.
I'm not going to enter in the meaning of NTR. The whole concept repels me. But I think most of the players don't see the game like a movie, and somehow identify themselves with MC. So, they don't want to see possible Lis being dicked by others. Maybe you are not interested in a Li in a gameplay, but you can be interested in her the next one. It's not something exciting for most people to see other guys than MC doing magic in bed with a Li, and I think it would ruin those new possible gameplays with a Li if the player knows that she would end up with another guy if he prefers other girl during the actual gameplay.

But, MC can't end up with all Lis, so I think that at the end of the game, as an epilogue or something, at least some of the Lis that weren't "the one" will find love with other characters. Maybe Jill with Rusty, maybe Zoey with Jacob... But only at the very endo of the game, like DPC did with Acting Lessons.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I'm not going to enter in the meaning of NTR. The whole concept repels me. But I think most of the players don't see the game like a movie, and identify with MC. So, they don't want to see possible Lis being dicked by others. Maybe you are not interested in a Li in a gameplay, but you can be interested in her the next one. It's not something exciting for most people to see other guys than MC doing magic in bed with a Li, and I think it would ruin those new possible gameplays with a Li if the player knows that she would end up with another guy if he prefers other girl during the actual gameplay.

But, MC can't end up with all Lis, so I think that at the end of the game, as an epilogue or something, at least some of the Lis that weren't "the one" will find love with other characters. Maybe Jill with Rusty, maybe Zoey with Jacob... But only at the very endo of the game, like DPC did with Acting Lessons.
Or like in Leap of Faith, where you play matchmaker. Help push certain outcomes.
I'm not saying I want everyone to hook up with someone.
All I'm saying for me personally, I couldn't care less.
Zoey is somewhat specific there since she's an EX. If MC would reject her again(for good), I wish her all the good dicking and happiness in the world xD

Last edited:
Reactions: WideRange72

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Or like in Leap of Faith, where you play matchmaker. Help push certain outcomes.
I'm not saying I want everyone to hook up with someone.
All I'm saying for me personally, I couldn't care less.
Zoey is somewhat specific there since she's an EX. If MC would reject her again(for good), I wish her all the good dicking and happiness the world xD
Can be, but at the end of the game, once it's clear that MC is going to end up with someone else.

Being clear, I wouldn't mind if Jacob says to MC next episode: "Hey bro, I think I have a crush on Zoey after the party. Do you mind if I do something about?". I would say "Kudos for you, bro, go for her and blessings". Or if I see Rusty dating Jill at some point. But I'm not actually interested in Zoey or Jill and I will follow their branches just out of curiosity. I don't know what would think about that the people who think about them as real Lis, even if not the main one.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I think Sage is ready in the next update for some MMF DP threesome.
I thought I'd seen a similar comments from this profile before about NTR, Sage threesomes and whatnot before, and sure enough a quick skim through your posts confirmed this. Are you just dedicated to a meme or is there any particular reason why you insist on posting the same NTR fantasy scenarios over and this game thread?

I get that you'd wish this content was in the game, but what purpose does it serve to keep typing it out? DPC does not give a shit about what ppl in this thread want.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm wondering if those point would matter at the end? maybe you need to reach a threshold to get the super ending?
It is probably that there will be a breaking point with one of the girls

Or if you have balanced you will keep the relationship of 3

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
Agreed, although Josy is the one who asked MC for help in Ep. 5, so allowing Maya go sulk on her own is probably OK even to a CHICK MC.

I haven't done the math, but I think if you choose Maya both times, and decline Maya in Ep. 9 (i.e., 'mention Josy'), might that still allow for an equal number of lewd scenes?
I haven't tested it, so I could be wrong, but that should give 4 points for Maya, and 3 for Josy, so yeah, that should work too.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes