Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I'm this close... View attachment 2300366

View attachment 2300354

Looking through the proposed questions so far and seeing the same old suggestions, I don't know why DPC even bothers posting links to the previous Q&As.

But skipping through those queries, there were a few that I found worth mentioning.

I love Zoey, but this still made me laugh:

View attachment 2300395

:KEK: :KEK:

This MF actually did a fucking "Update when?":

View attachment 2300396

I'd like to hear DPC's ideas on this as well:

View attachment 2300397

There were two questions posted so far about merch:

View attachment 2300398
View attachment 2300401

Apparently, they're unaware they can already purchase their own DIK jacket.

The frightening thing about this question is there are at least two people that want to fuck Alison (Zoey's mom):

View attachment 2300399
View attachment 2300400

This fucking guy....

QA9.png

MG1.jpg
MG2.jpg MG3.jpg
MG4.jpg

Ask to DPC

Why Jill fans are they middle-aged men who like innocent girls? :unsure:

Oops.jpg

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Isn't Lily collar just part of the costume?
Can be something she bought with the costume, can be something she added to it. Nicole says that Lily put a lot of effort in her costume. And it's the same earring, that's for sure. Why Quinn has only one, and Lily has another one? Why DPC puts there that close-up of that silver skull the same night we know that Quinn and Vinnie had a story? Maybe that silver skull is something that Vinnie gives to the girls he has some kind of relationship? Just throwing ideas, but it's not crazy to thing that Vinnie and Lily had some kind of story too, since they know each other.

Reactions: The Glorious LIME

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Can be something she bought with the costume, can be something she added to it. Nicole says that Lily put a lot of effort in her costume. And it's the same earring, that's for sure. Why Quinn has only one, and Lily has another one? Why DPC puts there that close-up of that silver skull the same night we know that Quinn and Vinnie had a story? Maybe that silver skull is something that Vinnie gives to the girls he has some kind of relationship? Just throwing ideas, but it's not crazy to thing that Vinnie and Lily had some kind of story too, since they know each other.
Actually when now I think about it, Lily liking to snoop around and keep an eye on things, being able to get close to Quinn and what she's up to by infiltrating the HOTs. Yeah, that does make sense.

Reactions: Alphaeboy
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes