Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
The title of this game and the first banner pic of characters put me off from playing this game at first release.
I didn't want to "be a dik" and i didn't like the characters at first glance.

Bored out of my mind yesterday morning, decided to download anyway.

Boy, oh boy, reminds me again, not to judge a book by it's cover.

Found out, when taking all choices coming naturally to me....... I'm a major Dik and actually still feel good about myself^^
This game has everything; gorgeous characters, top notch quality and quantity renders and animations (damn those kissing scenes really got me going), outstanding story giving me all kinds of emotions from tears (manly tears of course :) ) to laughing so hard my wife came checking up on me to see what the hell i was laughing about.
All in all, i can't wait for the next update now.
Loved the cliffhanger but it gave away who will be the third participant in Maya's "scavenger hunt threesome" will be.

driverman

Nov 12, 2018
Guys, that apk file has something wrong. In the begining when the MC sitting next to the oven, can't do anything. I thing something is missing at that scene.

Reactions: vasquez

Xqwzts

Oct 8, 2017
I have a question about new fighting system.
I can't win anything in EP3. That means I have to start whole game again to upgrade my fighting skill?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
yeah, DPC has the best kissing animations, the one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMG, hot AF :love:
It's like there is more meaning behind the Bella stuff with the other girls it hasn't been as dramatic as that was so it will be interesting to see where we go with Bella next.

I have a question about new fighting system.
I can't win anything in EP3. That means I have to start whole game again to upgrade my fighting skill?
You could but for this Chad fight it really doesn't matter if you win or lose outcome is always the same.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Man what a great Episode! Really great work on everything, the writing, the renders and the Animations. It say's alot if i as a player can not decide wich girl i should dump or not because they are all pretty cool in some way.

And after that Cliffhanger, can you have the next update finished by tomorrow? ;)

Nov 11, 2018
Oh my dear fellow android players. Let's come together and bomb this whole world. This world is not fair. Enough of suffering. We will build a world where android ports will be released first. That will be our world. Our dream world.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Oh my dear fellow android players. Let's come together and bomb this whole world. This world is not fair. Enough of suffering. We will build a world where android ports will be released first. That will be our world. Our dream world.
Considering the size of this game and the animations and everything it's not really a surprise that an android version will take longer I think you guys might have to wait even longer next update as DPC will now be able to add more animation.

• Sad
Reactions: Barack Osama99

Batfreak452

Sep 18, 2018
Why do people play things on phones any way? U're missing out on that juicy hd resolution. More details means better fapping hehe

tezster

Jun 11, 2017
I didn't see any point any waiting any longer, and submitted a my 5* review of this game.

IMHO, this is the best VN currently in development, due in large part to the both the sheer quantity and quality of sexual content, even at just chapter 3. Outstanding renders, character models.... I could go on. It's basically a very close 1-2 between this game and City of Broken Dreamers. And the wonderful thing is, they're both great games for different reasons.

Reactions: daniel-san78
Nov 11, 2018
Why do people play things on phones any way? U're missing out on that juicy hd resolution. More details means better fapping hehe
So that we can fap at whatever position we want. It's easier to play with your left and fap with your right. We can play the game wherever we want. Maybe even at the office restroom for a quicky

Last edited:

denyss2

Nov 12, 2016
Can't really play the game, downloaded it today and i get crashes every 2-3 minutes, i ahve no mods or anything.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes