Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
First day at school. Sage has a quarrel with her (ex?) boyfriend.
You choose the first option, you confront the guy: a few minutes later, the BF ambushes you in a corridor with six friends of him.
You choose the 2nd option, you call a guard: a few minutes later, the BF ambushes you in a corridor with six friends of him.
You choose the last option, you do nothing: a few minutes later, the BF ambushes you in a corridor with six friends of him.

Quite a corridor game, uh? Uninstalled.
Regardless of choices , you were sitting next to his girl... It's get more complex latter on
Holy Shit, this cliffhanger.. it makes the waiting so much more intense <3
Yuo... Bella holding the door...

TiffanyMonroe let Derek have the hat, a wet Jill is worth it, and Tybalt's face in the morning is even better... Seriously with how much liquid Jill poured out, she feels like someone from Freeloading Family...

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
I don't know who maintains this thread, and some looking around didn't help me find out (1100 pages is a lot of stuff to look through), but maybe it'd be an idea to add DrPinkCake's SubscribeStar page ( ) to the OP for those of us here who want to avoid Patreon yet still support the developer?

I only just found out he had a SubscribeStar page and apparently am the first sub there. Join me! :love:
Not sure if that's really him. Unless he makes a public statement about it, it's not really a good idea to sub there.

Reactions: legolord86

Joycie

Apr 23, 2017
I literally never comment on games, but I had to for this. I have just finished episode 3 and I am genuinely invested in this story.

This is by far the best adult game I have played and it's not even close. I usually hate VN because they're normally poorly written or go on forever. This is paced and written fantastically.

Can't wait for the next episode!

gertru 90

Feb 9, 2019
Definitely Dr. PinkCake is the best game developer. It's an awesome update this episode. Because my computer memory issues it took me a lot of time to play all the paths i'm playing, but i loved it.

After this update, definitely Jill is the best girl of the game. And Bella the second one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After this update Quin became more human and gained a lot to me. Being a secundary character she is tied with Sage in my list.

After this update my favorites list is:

1) Jill
2) The Ice Queen Bella
3) Sage
3) Quin
5) Maya
6) Josy

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I'm new here. So first i play a game with only DIK choices and then new game with CHICK choices, right? Or it's maybe better to mix the choices sometimes?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm new here. So first i play a game with only DIK choices and then new game with CHICK choices, right? Or it's maybe better to mix the choices sometimes?
Its better to mix but no matter what you do you'll miss a few scenes in a single playthrough because some picks are mutually exclusive.

Reactions: fortuna95

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
gonna try the game frrom the start and gonna try neutral, but i know that some aspecec we cant avoid, its story wyse. The Diks gets on my nerveves,

Munkkivittu

Dec 27, 2018
Not sure if that's really him. Unless he makes a public statement about it, it's not really a good idea to sub there.
I wouldnt pay anything on that site, that aint drpinkcake.. I think someone else is trying to get money with drpinkcakes name.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes