Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Definitely Dr. PinkCake is the best game developer. It's an awesome update this episode. Because my computer memory issues it took me a lot of time to play all the paths i'm playing, but i loved it.

After this update, definitely Jill is the best girl of the game. And Bella the second one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After this update Quin became more human and gained a lot to me. Being a secundary character she is tied with Sage in my list.

After this update my favorites list is:

1) Jill
2) The Ice Queen Bella
3) Sage
3) Quin
5) Maya
6) Josy
I agree with what you said about Maya I think it was just a heat of the moment reaction who knows in the next update she could turn this all around and make the Maya fans have a rethink I mean they choose her for a reason at least stick it out and see where it leads to.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
My impressions of the new update. !!!WARNING!!! - Subjective opinions follow, proceed with caution.

Sage!

Jill!

Maya!

Josy!

Isabella!

Quinn/Riona!

General stuff!

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: aba01 and Geese

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Ok, my opinion:

I have no idea where this game is going. The quality is like 15/10 compared to all the other games here. The story is great. The pacing is great. But what I am really wondering, what kind of game is this?

I mean, it will not be a harem game. Cause of the creator and starting dialogue. And you can create real and sad stories when introducing new characters. I mean, you can only introduce x amount of sad stories with x character. I mean, not everyone is broken irl, mr creator. Mix in a character with a good life, a normal life and normal reactions, that would be a great. Will we end in a fire, or will there be a normal student romance end?

But yeah, really addictive this game. But really wondering how many sad stories will be introduced where the character has good or bad influence on. Or no influence/consequence, since its a pink game.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
After playing through Episode 3 I must say this: This is why I love DrPinkCake. Not only because of the strong sexual game, but for me I love the story and interactions. (With me being a huge content/story guy). As for the ending well... Loved it. Shocked by it. Hope that certain things end up in an open way or a three way ;3 ;3.

Now the bigger questions at hand and eager content ideas:
Who takes it up the ass first be it getting pegged by Sage or flying dildo: MC or Derek or other?
Why does Isabela remind me of Chloe Price in the photo of her and Jill?
Who is the blackmailer?
Why is there no cuddle option?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
love this new update.. but this new brawler set up its F-up... i ues to be able to win now i cant even win on easy, against nerds.. either remove it again or give more time to hit the buttons.. otherwise im done with this whole brawler shit.

D

Deleted member 1532217

Ok, my opinion:

I have no idea where this game is going. The quality is like 15/10 compared to all the other games here. The story is great. The pacing is great. But what I am really wondering, what kind of game is this?

I mean, it will not be a harem game. Cause of the creator and starting dialogue. And you can create real and sad stories when introducing new characters. I mean, you can only introduce x amount of sad stories with x character. I mean, not everyone is broken irl, mr creator. Mix in a character with a good life, a normal life and normal reactions, that would be a great. Will we end in a fire, or will there be a normal student romance end?

But yeah, really addictive this game. But really wondering how many sad stories will be introduced where the character has good or bad influence on. Or no influence/consequence, since its a pink game.
The game will end with MC dying in a fire for... *takes off shades*

Being a DIK, lol

• Haha
Reactions: BigLurker
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes