sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Thanks, for the 50%, I don't know what to do, a locking choice may give me a hint but there wasn't any.
As my precious said the 2 locked scenes are dreams of Cathy. You need to make a playthrough where you choose her when Derek asks you which one is hotter.

As for the 50% scenes it's hard to tell. We don't know which version you saw. Sadly the walkthrough doesn't do a perfect job explaining what triggers what. I guess try to play differently? If you played as a Dik, try a different playthrough as chic, or the other way around. You get the drift.

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
For this update ... its amazing for me... great story and entertaining ... but i must use save and load to play this game .. coz randomly the game crash when i reach at certain point ... not like previous version that i play smoothly ... i m sorry for bad English ... but overall i enjoy it

D

Deleted member 407196

Man, that last dialoge about the door alongside with the drama song playing and the big revelation got me like OMG!!!

Reactions: dav3knight
Dec 31, 2018
I am stuck in the llth free roam. I am not getting any arrows besides the one for the study table and one for the upper shelf.nothing else is working. I am using am android phone pls help

Foxhead

Feb 11, 2018
For ep3 the android port.

I found this one in this thread. Not sure who's the guy name was but thank you. This one don't have the oven bug. But have mini-game bug. If you play the english quiz mini-game, the game will have an error. So to prevent that, you have to close the mini-game. Meaning you won't get to play the brawler fight and others. When you start a new game, they ask you to pick mini-game or skip. So pick skip. You're welcome.

Last edited:

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
So I've only just started playing and like with a lot of games that have a karma type system, I seem to be missing out on a lot by playing it pretty neutral. I'm trying to make relatively normal choices but are my options pretty much "You fucking what, Bro!?" or "Let's all be friends!", with neutral not really getting you anything?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This game got me legit speechless. Fucking hell. Pinkcake really wants to make sure his game stays #1. Wish other devs would play this shit, take notes and learn something. There is no excuse to making a shitty game now.:love:
Without spoiling it myself (since I know others have probably spoiled the whole game in this thread) if you don't do the thing with Quinn and Riona and help them will something bad happen later or will they find a way without the mc help?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
So I've only just started playing and like with a lot of games that have a karma type system, I seem to be missing out on a lot by playing it pretty neutral. I'm trying to make relatively normal choices but are my options pretty much "You fucking what, Bro!?" or "Let's all be friends!", with neutral not really getting you anything?
Take my advice go full chick or learn how to console hack. It's the only way to get the baddest girl in the game. Thank me later.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
For this update ... its amazing for me... great story and entertaining ... but i must use save and load to play this game .. coz randomly the game crash when i reach at certain point ... not like previous version that i play smoothly ... i m sorry for bad English ... but overall i enjoy it
Sounds like not enough memory to me. I can play this game for hours at a time and have never seen it crash.

Reactions: dav3knight

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Decent update, but forced relationships with the ugliest girl in the game as in the past one is still as wack and annoying as it was, and its already showing signs of devolving into a shitty B-tier soap opera.

Still hopeful it wont be as bad as Acting Lessons, the funny bits are great.

Last edited:
Reactions: slackster

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm not saying she's beyond redemption or anything, but she's significantly more in the wrong than Maya is.
Absolutely. For me this is something that was clear even before the revelation of 0.3. I knew this from the very beginning the game. That silly date at the start? That spoke volumes. But if we want a girl we have to endure :sneaky:
You are welcome to Isabella, and may the bad ends be merciful haha.
I hope so i really do. I want that icequeen! Want her! :giggle: Fuck bad end i want lewd end!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes