diddydiddy855

Nov 17, 2018
Does anyone else have this problem where certain scenes have a reddish hue to them? I may have accidentally did something in the console to screw things up and can't figure this out. I tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling, but the problem has not gone away. Any ideas?

Aust3r3

Sep 23, 2018
I don't get it in a summary at the end of ep, why MC think that he can't trust Josy and Maya , is it over drama?
anyone please enlighten me.

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
I don't get it in a summary at the end of ep, why MC think that he can't trust Josy and Maya , is it over drama?
+
why he thinks Maya betrayed him and why not just discuss everything, probably because for some reason DPC always wants end on some kind of cliffhanger. I guess all the talking will be in ep4.

JimmyBoy16

Dec 11, 2017
Keka isn't allowing me to unzip the file, stating "unknown error." In the past I've just unzipped using terminal command unzip and dragging/dropping the file, but it isn't working. Any help? I'm a mac user if that wasn't obvious. I have like 30 gb of space left.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Reading this thread has definitely not calmed my nerves on where Bella's story might go from here lmao.

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't worry too much about that I think people are just looking too much into it she is simply a lonely depressed woman that just wants her husband back.

SD345

Jul 17, 2019
anyone please enlighten me.
I sorta agree with this, I think better verbiage could've been used there... BUT that said, I mean it's pretty self explanatory as to why there is tons of friction and tension between the MC and Maya/Josy. We've been lied to and info has been withheld from us the entire game so far by both of them. (Maya to a lesser degree and she at least had reason for doing so, but still). You can't expect MC to not feel some type of way about it all.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
the summary basically tells you the reason XD.
but sort, he feels both of them are lied to him in a big way. Josy said she has a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend , also not mentioned that her long distant relationship is actually not as distand , she is in the same campus as you

and Maya for not a second mentioned that she is in a relationship, she said she made up the boyfriend thing, but thats all , and M.C assumed she is single, do to how you to get closer and closer, and she seems to like it.

all this while maya wanted 100% honesty from you :p
Personally i give her that

but to be honest I don't know what is so hard to understand :)
BeingADIK 2019-08-17 18-36-44-28.png

BeingADIK 2019-08-17 18-36-55-08.png

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Well, I am just saying this: Jill made a very good impression in EP. 3. It is not that we all knew she is a nice girl before that, but she hadn't that much content and was a bit boring until EP. 3.
Sage, considering what she wants until now (end of EP 3), I think I drop out on her if it stays this way.
The other girls pretty much hold their positions in my book (yeah, I am still full on Mayas route).

And Quinn? Well what can I say: she even sank lower in my opionion about her, I just can't stand her. If DrPinkCake needs someone to die as a human sacrifice for his art and creativity, I gladly point in her direction. With both hands.

Reactions: diegao and Mormont

Aust3r3

Sep 23, 2018
Kenderlovag 09 maybe I'm a bit overgeneralizing. I mean especially Maya , lately she's already told it's girlfriend and always been with girl. I think it's too much that MC not sure that he can't trust her.

Reactions: Darg
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes