Geese

Jul 21, 2017
My impressions of the new update. !!!WARNING!!! - Subjective opinions follow, proceed with caution.

Sage!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jill!

Maya!

Josy!

Isabella!

Quinn/Riona!

General stuff!
xD is it so wrong that I like all the girls.
btw I laghed so hard when I choose to wear that helmet and Jill can't get close to MC. XD

• Haha
Reactions: Racktor

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
You can tell this game is top quality because it has very few actual sex scenes so far, and yet no one complains about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
love this new update.. but this new brawler set up its F-up... i ues to be able to win now i cant even win on easy, against nerds.. either remove it again or give more time to hit the buttons.. otherwise im done with this whole brawler shit.
The old system was better and easier. I basicly had to use Cheat Engine and set it on speedhack down to .5 just to "beat" Chad.

D

Deleted member 1532217

I'm honestly not mad at Maya and Josy, I had more of a "Oh shit, threesome!" kind of response, lol. The only thing they lied about was being bi, right? I don't remember it being revealed that they both knew MC was messing around with their girlfriend or that they even knew him. :unsure:
And I think still being in a relationship in general, too. But yeah, I'm not mad since no other guys were involved, lol.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm honestly not mad at Maya and Josy, I had more of a "Oh shit, threesome!" kind of response, lol. The only thing they lied about was being bi, right? I don't remember it being revealed that they both knew MC was messing around with their girlfriend or that they even knew him. :unsure:
All that was said was that Josy had a "boyfriend" and we all know that Maya came out and explain atleast half her stuff. Did not honestly expect that out come frankly. And I am with you on the threesome thing, though kinda in the boat of hoping for something of a open relationship? Since it's kinda obvious that MC+Josy+Maya kinda have a thing for one another. Fingers crossed.

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
LOL, it seem they're still hiding something from the MC to me
so I was like "aw shit, so this is where all the hard choices begin"
Lucky me, I've been being honest to them all the time.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Who is the blackmailer?
I thought it was obvious its the DIK's. It's selfies of DIK's fucking HOTs. I'm not even sure they are blackmailing them. Seems like Chad jumping to conculsions. They are just fucking with them.

As for the ending well... Loved it. Shocked by it.
I liked the ending but as soon as Maya said she had only been with a girl I knew who the girl was. I wasn't sure it would be revealed this episode but I knew.

but this new brawler set up its F-up... i ues to be able to win now i cant even win on easy, against nerds.. either remove it again or give more time to hit the buttons.
It's funny I like this one way better. I can beat the chad easily too with just the counter attacks mainly. I honestly have a harder time with the nerd than the jock. It's really weird caused I have arthritis and hand tremors so i'm surprised I do so well.

The only thing they lied about was being bi, right?
I don't think either of them lied really. Josy said she was in a long distance relationship right? MC just assumed was a guy. I could be wrong will have to see when I replay. Maya just said she didn't have a boyfriend. Maybe they were a little dishonest or "lying through omission" but I don't think so. Don't ask the right questions you won't get the right answers sometimes. Not everyone wants to unload everything about themselves right away.

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
What my precious wrote. Plus look closer: several of these scenes have 2 versions. If they show only "50%" as in your gallery this means you haven't seen all of the variations.
Thanks, for the 50%, I don't know what to do, a locking choice may give me a hint but there wasn't any.

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
So I had to go back and restart no biggie, but when doing the chick line it gives an error at the first English test and wont go past the paper on the screen. Anyone else have this issue and is there a fix?

Reactions: dav3knight

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Definitely Dr. PinkCake is the best game developer. It's an awesome update this episode. Because my computer memory issues it took me a lot of time to play all the paths i'm playing, but i loved it.

After this update, definitely Jill is the best girl of the game. And Bella the second one.

After this update Quin became more human and gained a lot to me. Being a secundary character she is tied with Sage in my list.

After this update my favorites list is:

1) Jill
2) The Ice Queen Bella
3) Sage
3) Quin
5) Maya
6) Josy
agree with the list except for Quin. For me she's last place

Reactions: diegao
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes