Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If it is revealed that MC's mother is some mega rich family member close to the Royce family and he gets some obscene inheritance when his grandad dies or
something, do you think Lily will change her tune and wanna shack up and use MC?
Lynette really comes from a very rich family and is somehow connected with Royce, but he already received an inheritance - $ 5000 :KEK:
Lily's motives and what she wants are still unclear, but I think she loves money. For example, in Ep.8, she says that working at Pink Rose will allow her to pay for her college education and not be left in debt after. That is, this is a pragmatic approach, I met this with Capricorn girls (stereotypes of zodiac signs, hello:LOL:)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Lynette really comes from a very rich family and is somehow connected with Royce, but he already received an inheritance - $ 5000 :KEK:
Lily's motives and what she wants are still unclear, but I think she loves money. For example, in Ep.8, she says that working at Pink Rose will allow her to pay for her college education and not be left in debt after. That is, this is a pragmatic approach, I met this with Capricorn girls (stereotypes of zodiac signs, hello:LOL:)
I know she was rich, but she probably couldn't leave more. Her dad probably hates MC's dad. If grandad were to die, MC would become mega rich most likely? He'd be Lili's fav than. She'd probably propose to him, haha

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Another 10/10 Mythbusters Geralt_From_Rivia!
View attachment 2301236

Also If I could add the fact that the story is only at the halfway point!
Sorry, out of reactions for today again (F95, you must really stop it) so: (y)
I know she was rich, but she probably couldn't leave more. Her dad probably hates MC's dad. If grandad were to die, MC would become mega rich most likely? He'd be Lili's fav than. She'd probably propose to him, haha
Yes, Lynette's father was furious at his daughter's decision and didn't help Neil raise his son.
But yes, Tremolo would make a good sugar daddy for Lily:ROFLMAO:

Fine i'll do it myself.

View attachment 2301248

:ROFLMAO: i'm sorry i'm sorry couldn't resist. I mean everyone likes a good old fashioned brawl, just sayin.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Reactions: Mmoney7187

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I suppose that being Linette a rich girl, she had a life insurance. I wonder who the beneficiary would be. Her son is the most direct one, I guess... Could it be that a big check is waiting MC when he turns 21 as a reparation for her mom's death?

And that thing or 5000 $ when he turns 19 is weird. I suppose it's just something convenient for the plot because he'll have to decide how he uses that money in the future, maybe helping Quinn or something. Usually, people receive an inheritance when they turn 18 or 21 according the laws of coming of age of the different countries, or the parents or legal tutor receives it before, in the name of the child for child's support. I don't know a country where people comes to age to 19. Does it happen in any state in USA?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I suppose that being Linette a rich girl, she had a life insurance. I wonder who the beneficiary would be. Her son is the most direct one, I guess... Could it be that a big check is waiting MC when he turns 21 as a reparation for her mom's death?

And that thing or 5000 $ when he turns 19 is weird. I suppose it's just something convenient for the plot because he'll have to decide how he uses that money in the future, maybe helping Quinn or something. Usually, people receive an inheritance when they turn 18 or 21 according the laws of coming of age of the different countries, or the parents or legal tutor receives it before, in the name of the child for child's support. I don't know a country where people comes to age to 19. Does it happen in any state in USA?
Fictional alternative universe, fictional laws. This can easily be attributed to the fact that the DPC is not versed in jurisprudence.
I heard the same thing about Maya's debt, which her father put on her.

Reactions: Roundell

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Fine i'll do it myself.

View attachment 2301248

:ROFLMAO: i'm sorry i'm sorry couldn't resist. I mean everyone likes a good old fashioned brawl, just sayin.
Ironically this thread is probably the least likely to have out of control fights stopped by mods. Because by the time the mods respond to the reports, the fight is already 10 pages back and no one will ever know whether the mods removed it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: toobextra

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Ironically this thread is probably the least likely to have out of control fights stopped by mods. Because by the time the mods respond to the reports, the fight is already 10 pages back and no one will ever know whether the mods removed it :ROFLMAO:
Agreeed, by the time mods come in, we all made peace and memes out of the whole thing :KEK:

Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
actually while I agree its not totally true from certain "people with power" before the update there where lots of bans many of which where 100% unjustified and stupid like if Becky and TY had a baby together level stupid :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I hope that when Bianca sees the pic of her mom and the MC's mom, she gets excited and says that they could have been childhood friend
Yeah, I thought that. She'd be like "we could have been childhood friends. He'd have been mine, years ago. Sorry Jill, but you're on the way out..."

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
God DAMMIT!!
Spent ages getting there with Jill...But now all i wanna do is Bang Bianca!

You think its best to tell on Matthew (revenge sex) or keep the secret?

• Haha
Reactions: YeOldeWanker
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes