ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
I mean, you're wasting two cells (at least) next to Rusty in the bottom left. He can share his liquor with Leon, and you can use those two spaces for both his food and beer wants.
Thanks for your interest!
The other liqour is for Rusty. If i would remove the 3rd liquor over all i would reject Rusyts purpose to have at least 3 liquors at the party, even he just wants one for the basic.

Actually every single slot is ment so be useful in this one. I calculated this in a Excel real quick. Whenever i remove one part to add another benefit, i would lose one at least.
should be actually one way to min-max it.

Last edited:

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
This is probably the first time I'm in the thread asking for help. I need a unique save for the end of Season 2 with the "Rejected by Jill" ending.
I tried triggering the right events - ignored the picnic, have Neutral affinity, (it is enough for Jill) chose "Fight for Jill", but nothing works. Her route in Ep.8 is not activated and at the end I get this:
View attachment 2307297

Accordingly, I can't get the scene where Jill rejects MC on the third date. If anyone has such a save, I will be grateful.

Someone will advise me to go to the first page and download saves, but there is no such save, it is very rare.
I do have a save for the others branch where Jill was available in LI branching section but its save state is at the end of ep8.

Though i can tell you what i did
-kissed Jill during the date
-told her i'm a nice guy(seriously :KEK:)
-did took it further with Jill on Bella's couch
-did ignored the picnic
-affinity is DIK(status most of the time was Massive DIK)
-did fight for Jill
-but i did turn Sage down(hardest fucking thing i had to do) but did it in personal perf. Kissed her on the dance floor wanted to bang her in public, did continue the kiss after chad's video just didn't took it further during guitar lesson and then well had turn her down also in ep7. I know the details weren't relevant but i had to say it man oof.

So, i guess this is why Jill was available but guaranteed to get rejected since DIK affinity and didn't go to her bitchass picnic.

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Thanks for your interest!
The other liqour is for Rusty. If i would remove the 3rd liquor over all i would reject Rusyts purpose to have at least 3 liquors at the party. Actually every single slot is ment so be useful in this one. I calculated this in a Excel real quick. Whenever i remove one part to add another benefit, i would lose one at least. So this
should be actually one way to min-max it.
so you gain one spot with Rusty, but loose (potentially) two with Rusty? Not a good trade.

Your goal should be first and foremost to get three wants met with everyone. Some layouts, you'll miss one or two, but mostly you can do it. After that, try to get a fourth with 1-2. It's just not very efficiently done.

Last edited:
Reactions: JavCh

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Speaking of Jill, last one for today, for any Jill stan who wants it :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good night everyone, I'm off to catch some Z's.

Tybalt's suffering from success signture is amazing :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Glad you enjoyed it, I had a fun time making it xD

View attachment 2307383

Well I've decided which LI is getting the Full Cheater point treatment first :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC:
ivan-drago-i-must-break-you.gif

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
This is probably the first time I'm in the thread asking for help. I need a unique save for the end of Season 2 with the "Rejected by Jill" ending.
I tried triggering the right events - ignored the picnic, have Neutral affinity, (it is enough for Jill) chose "Fight for Jill", but nothing works. Her route in Ep.8 is not activated and at the end I get this:
View attachment 2307297

Accordingly, I can't get the scene where Jill rejects MC on the third date. If anyone has such a save, I will be grateful.

Someone will advise me to go to the first page and download saves, but there is no such save, it is very rare.
Closest I have is full CHICK save no girls fucked, only thing off Jill route is helping sick Sage so only option on crossroads was Jill but Fuckface then rejected by her, save is at end of ep 8 ready to be imported though.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Closest I have is full CHICK save no girls fucked, only thing off Jill route is helping sick Sage so only option on crossroads was Jill but Fuckface then rejected by her, save is at end of ep 8 ready to be imported though.
This scenario is exactly why the Sage/Jill decision was poorly written. This MC is the ultimate selfless good guy, but is possibly locked out of all LI branches. (Maybe this is the secret harem path as a reward? One can dream ...)

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm, but if you ignore the picnic you will miss all followed events with her and she wont be a choice at the crossroad choice :unsure:
Won't you simply land in the others path ?

The way she rejects me was going to the picnic, follow Jill path, but having dik affinity at by the time the choice came up.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hm, but if you ignore the picnic you will miss all followed events with her and she wont be a choice at the crossroad choice :unsure:

The way she rejects me was going to the picnic, follow Jill path, but having dik affinity at by the time the choice came up.
No she was still a choice, no idea why but she was. It was a failed Jill run and the option was there for me.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
So this my setup for the first Party-Minigame:
View attachment 2307253
Any suggestions, criteria, improvement advices or any something? I try to min-max it.
So i feel it is intended to decide, weather you want Leon to have 2 Dudes or JB to have enough Trashcans, i may not be misleaded by that expression. Please proof me wrong?
so far, from what i know, it's best to at least fulfill 3 conditions for each character.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

Official walkthrough indicates there are rare scenarios where Jill option exists without being invited to dinner (requires picnic), but that Jill will reject MC in such cases.

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
So this my setup for the first Party-Minigame:
View attachment 2307253
Any suggestions, criteria, improvement advices or any something? I try to min-max it.
So i feel it is intended to decide, weather you want Leon to have 2 Dudes or JB to have enough Trashcans, i may not be misleaded by that expression. Please proof me wrong?
Here ya go fellow DiK EZ S rank, no added money (through cheats or console) used the No cups needed perk and my starting items were Speaker + Keg. Also you don't need Haunted Mansion event unless your on Sage's route or you just wanna see some of the other girls reactions. The key is fulfilling at least 3 needs on each DiK.
screenshot0005.png

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
View attachment 2307297

I have one. I can send it to you tomorrow.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
In ep 9, tommy made a comment that quinn said that riona is getting things for free, but riona counters this.
thinking about it, riona has been serving in the restaurant, but i've never seen quinn do so. for all i know, she only had sex with the mc and no one else for ep1-9 if i remember correctly.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
In ep 9, tommy made a comment that quinn said that riona is getting things for free, but riona counters this.
thinking about it, riona has been serving in the restaurant, but i've never seen quinn do so. for all i know, she only had sex with the mc and no one else for ep1-9 if i remember correctly.
We don't see her with anyone else but that doesn't mean she hasn't been (we don't see Cam, Sarah or Mel with anyone else either) and we only see Rio when she's dancing for the Jocks when Maya shows Fuckface round college. We see both her and Riona come out of the bathroom after Burke was served through the gloryhole (we don't know which girl it was or if it was both of them at the same time), the only time Quinn was a restaurant option was for the "special" with Rio, but we don't know if Fuckface was the only recipient of that special or not.

Vinnie suggests he has a sexual history with Quinn during their ep 9 encounter, but it's unlikely that's been happening since ep 1 started.

The things for free comment was about weed, Quinn told Tommy in an earlier episode that Rio was smoking for free and that's why she needed money from Preps but Rio is saying that wasn't true.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Quinn is embezzling. Additionally, Quinn is spreading lies about Riona, damaging Riona's reputation and feeding her thoughts of worthlessness.

After the convo with Tommy, Riona realizes at least the stealing part, but I suspect she's starting to piece together just how much Quinn has been dicking her for weeks. It could explain why she seemed off for the rest of the night.

Reactions: Lurcher1
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes