aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
You're not wrong: Josy responds pretty favorably to a lot of DIK choices.
Yeah, she is not CHICK at all, mostly neutral/DIK-leaning. When you are on J&M path she is horny all the time and does stuff like not wearing underwear during a date with you. Also, she likes to party and is generally focused (in terms of her life choices) towards attaining a fun, comfortable life with money. She is a completely different type of person than Maya (who wants to be a social worker and is generally focused on social issues like gender equality) or Jill (who works on some sort of idealistic project connected with her late sister).

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i always liked Josy over Maya from the my very first playthrough and played as a DIK affinity that time, and was shocked as Josy and Maya reject the MC during the big talk. so i restarted and played to neutral affinity to keep on the Josy Maya path with hopes that at some point Josy would leave Maya for the MC. she is definately way more adventurous than Maya and more appealing since Maya is letting her dad dictate her lifestyle. to me the DIK MC should have a little talk with her dad, and beat his ass.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and aykarin

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Sure, it was the way DPC wrote it, but like with any story you have to assume a certain amount of poetic license. It's not going to be the only time where a choice creates a branch between LI paths.

Besides, I don't mind the choice personally. I've always felt like some people are making way too big a deal about that EP6 Jill/Sage choice. And I think her reaction makes perfect sense. From Jill's perspective she planned a big surprise for MC and MC just blew it off so that he could hang out with another girl. By EP6, Jill is clearly starting to catch feelings for MC but she is still very conscious of the fact that he's dating other girls... and MC just blew her off for one of those girls. That's why it was a big deal for her. Even despite being let down, she was really friendly about it.

You're either letting down one girl or the other. But the way I see it, Sage's issue is really really minor (I mean.. it's a cold and Sage is a big girl), while here Jill is in person, dressed up for something that she's clearly excited about. Any dude with half a brain can tell that it's a surprise birthday date. For me, it's not really a difficult or controversial choice at all. On my first playthrough, I literally chose Jill without a second thought, only to later find out people were losing their shit about it on the forums :ROFLMAO:.

I think mostly, people don't like this Jill choice because when the branches get locked in in EP8, she's the one who chooses to stop dating for her own reasons. With Jill, her breakup blindsides the MC while in all the other branches it's the LIs who are essentially waiting on MC's decision. It was the blindside that I think some people didn't like.
let's just say that im not surprised that you are okay with the Jill choice :Kappa:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
just had a great idea, Tybalt is still harrassing Jill, so she and MC invite him to a small warehouse, he arrives, MC locks him inside then starts a fire which is where he will get his just reward. and while there, Jill texts him and says, well you did say MC started the fire..this time you were right..hope you die slowly you pathetic loser..:devilish:
1673568195721.png

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i always liked Josy over Maya from the my very first playthrough and played as a DIK affinity that time, and was shocked as Josy and Maya reject the MC during the big talk. so i restarted and played to neutral affinity to keep on the Josy Maya path with hopes that at some point Josy would leave Maya for the MC. she is definately way more adventurous than Maya and more appealing since Maya is letting her dad dictate her lifestyle. to me the DIK MC should have a little talk with her dad, and beat his ass.
I just want to know if you understand Maya's point of view, what the most important thing in her life is at this moment in the game.

Her father has always had and is still trying to have full control over her life, he conned her in to believing he had accepted her life choice by signing as a signatory for the loan, so that she could get the loan, what he didn't tell her was that she would still be liable to the full cost for the repayment of the loan and that he would also be the controlling authority of the loan meaning she needs his ok to spend any of the money from the loan, so she is basically fucked, do it her dad's way or she'll have to leave college and get a job to repay the loan, cause if you leave college she'll be liable to start paying back the loan,

Josy doesn't have these problems, she's free to do what the fuck she wants, I'm fairly certain that someone like Maya would love to be a free spirit like Josy, but they have things to deal with that Josy doesn't. Maya was a virgin (at the start and still is depending on what path you choose), we know Josy wasn't a virgin when she met the MC, Maya has never had a boy-girl relationship, probably because she saw all men as like her father, but is now starting to see that all men aren't like her father and she's coming to realise that she is most probably bi, as Josy also seems to be and most of the other girls in the game for that matter.

I just think Maya gets a hard brief from the guys on this forum.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I just want to know if you understand Maya's point of view, what the most important thing in her life is at this moment in the game.

Her father has always had and is still trying to have full control over her life, he conned her in to believing he had accepted her life choice by signing as a signatory for the loan, so that she could get the loan, what he didn't tell her was that she would still be liable to the full cost for the repayment of the loan and that he would also be the controlling authority of the loan meaning she needs his ok to spend any of the money from the loan, so she is basically fucked, do it her dad's way or she'll have to leave college and get a job to repay the loan, cause if you leave college she'll be liable to start paying back the loan,

Josy doesn't have these problems, she's free to do what the fuck she wants, I'm fairly certain that someone like Maya would love to be a free spirit like Josy, but they have things to deal with that Josy doesn't. Maya was a virgin (at the start and still is depending on what path you choose), we know Josy wasn't a virgin when she met the MC, Maya has never had a boy-girl relationship, probably because she saw all men as like her father, but is now starting to see that all men aren't like her father and she's coming to realise that she is most probably bi, as Josy also seems to be and most of the other girls in the game for that matter.

If MC was Maya's first, it would've been a painful and bloody affair.
Since their first time was clean, that means her dad popped her cherry most prob. I mean, if you're gonna control, control everything :HideThePain:
MC's vibes when doing Maya for the first time:
tumblr_ox4469waN71r1rmzqo1_400.gif

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021

for me, maya story doesnt even make sense but i dont know, maybe its because im not american and in my country we dont need to pay a loan for 30 years to attend college
she didnt read what she was signing?
and besides that the old story of the religious father that wants to control the life of his precious little girl errrr... so cliche, are we back in the 80's or something?
all the story even makes less sense if we think that derek is her twin, a guy that is naked as a daily basis, only talks shit, only does shit... the baddie religious father only cares about his little girl? doesnt care about the guy that will continue his legacy, his name?
and even maya's attitudes only makes her more "despicable" in my eyes. she basically uses everyone who can solve her problem, she brings all the people to her mess (MC, josy, sage, burkes, now jill), she doesnt care who they are, just want the result. she even joins a sorority that she hates hoping to get the free tuition. sorry but in my books all of this is very wrong and a big red flag, not just for a girl but for a person itself.
in the beginning of the game i liked maya, she was a fresh college student like MC, it was nice, funny and stuff but when her backstory started to be known and all the scenes with her were about tuition tuition tuition tuition lesbian problems tuition tuition tuition tuition lesbian problems... my interest for her and her arc went to zero.

• Angry
Reactions: rannmiumec

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
So this my setup for the first Party-Minigame:
1673572772815.png
Any suggestions, criteria, improvement advices or any something? I try to min-max it.
So i feel it is intended to decide, weather you want Leon to have 2 Dudes or JB to have enough Trashcans, i may not be misleaded by that expression. Please proof me wrong?

Last edited:

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
So this my setup for the first Party-Minigame:
View attachment 2307253
Any suggestions, criteria, improvement advices or any something? I try to min-max it.
So i feel it is intended to decide, weather you want Leon to have 2 Dudes or JB to have enough Trashcans, i may not be misleaded by that expression.
I mean, you're wasting two cells (at least) next to Rusty in the bottom left. He can share his liquor with Leon, and you can use those two spaces for both his food and beer wants.

Reactions: JavCh

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This is probably the first time I'm in the thread asking for help. I need a unique save for the end of Season 2 with the "Rejected by Jill" ending.
I tried triggering the right events - ignored the picnic, have Neutral affinity, (it is enough for Jill) chose "Fight for Jill", but nothing works. Her route in Ep.8 is not activated and at the end I get this:
20230113032844_1.jpg

Accordingly, I can't get the scene where Jill rejects MC on the third date. If anyone has such a save, I will be grateful.

Someone will advise me to go to the first page and download saves, but there is no such save, it is very rare.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Sure, it was the way DPC wrote it, but like with any story you have to assume a certain amount of poetic license. It's not going to be the only time where a choice creates a branch between LI paths.

Besides, I don't mind the choice personally. I've always felt like some people are making way too big a deal about that EP6 Jill/Sage choice. And I think her reaction makes perfect sense. From Jill's perspective she planned a big surprise for MC and MC just blew it off so that he could hang out with another girl. By EP6, Jill is clearly starting to catch feelings for MC but she is still very conscious of the fact that he's dating other girls... and MC just blew her off for one of those girls. That's why it was a big deal for her. Even despite being let down, she was really friendly about it.
When I first found out about the consequences of that choice I was upset (not that I was really trying to pursue Jill anyway), but now I with you and don't mind it. Although, I don't think she rejects him because he went to hang out with another girl. If I remember correctly he doesn't even say who it is, just that its a friend, so I don't believe she even knows. Not that she couldn't put two and two together.

I think of it this way now; Jill doesn't reject the MC because he specifically turned her down for that date, she did it cause she didn't think he was boyfriend material. Its on that date MC and Jill end up sharing some very personal things that leads to a better connection. Its there that she does fall for the MC. Without the date, that "spark" never happens. Without that feeling, she turns the MC down.

While I'm sure it could have been written better, it is very much like real life with missed opprotunities. We never know what sort of long term outcomes could have been when we chose one door over another. Choosing one could close any number of doors down the line.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes